1/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Any non API bots yet?

I don't know why people keep paying for hasing services and pokefarmer when it's a 100% ban at some point. I'm going to set up a pokemon go ++ and a gotcha for the time being why someone hasn't set up open framework on something like this Pie-kachu - YouTube This is really the only way to get a bot that wont get you banned but people still keep pouring money into an API that = banned.

bots have been around sinse the games release has anyone actually botted and acheived lv 40 and not been banned lol?

Any non API bots yet?
    Gazaman's Avatar Active Member
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    89/57
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    dont think it will ever happen again a free api bot for pogo.
    Praying tho ! cant hurt to pray for that miracle !
    Scheme hot like shabba madda pot

3. Thanks ItalianAce1942 (1 members gave Thanks to Gazaman for this useful post)
    ItalianAce1942's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    5/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Gazaman View Post
    dont think it will ever happen again a free api bot for pogo.
    Praying tho ! cant hurt to pray for that miracle !
    Fingers crossed tho

Nine1Sickness's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    5/15
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you're just playing one or two accounts, it's better to just get the pokemon go plus device and use it in conjunction with pokego++ 2.0 app. You'll never get banned because it uses the official app, hence the official api. Using the Go plus device with the pokego++ app's GPX feature is essentially like using a bot.

SLxTnT's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Therealfox View Post
    bots have been around sinse the games release has anyone actually botted and acheived lv 40 and not been banned lol?
    A lot of people have. Leveling through gyms didn't produce any bans, and a lot of people had level 40s that were unbanned.

The misconception here is that the hashing service is causing the bans. It's not. Hashing is a small part of the API request, and it's very obvious when that's incorrect. "SessionInvalidated" response means the hash is incorrect.

Bans are caused by sending bad information. It's hard to know how the information is sent, as not many people have access to logs on how it's normally sent.
    As an example ...
    Sending only 1.95 as the reticule size when catching pokemon. That is the max value it can be, and the chance of the official app hitting that is slim.

7. Thanks Therealfox (1 members gave Thanks to SLxTnT for this useful post)
    Therealfox's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Nine1Sickness View Post
    If you're just playing one or two accounts, it's better to just get the pokemon go plus device and use it in conjunction with pokego++ 2.0 app. You'll never get banned because it uses the official app, hence the official api. Using the Go plus device with the pokego++ app's GPX feature is essentially like using a bot.
    It dc's every hour or so doesn't evolve or hatch eggs and only uses regular pokeballs :P. but that's what I do except with android devices.

A lot of people have. Leveling through gyms didn't produce any bans, and a lot of people had level 40s that were unbanned.

The misconception here is that the hashing service is causing the bans. It's not. Hashing is a small part of the API request, and it's very obvious when that's incorrect. "SessionInvalidated" response means the hash is incorrect.

Bans are caused by sending bad information. It's hard to know how the information is sent, as not many people have access to logs on how it's normally sent.
    As an example ...
    Sending only 1.95 as the reticule size when catching pokemon. That is the max value it can be, and the chance of the official app hitting that is slim.
    I assumed hashing myself but you did create imo the best bot so I'll take that as truth thanks for the update. But still red slashes and flagged accounts are a guarntee if you use anything but the official app. Being allowed to cheat because nintiac says you can and knows you are isn't really ideal or worth paying for.

Pokefarmer denies this by saying if it was detected all users would be banned.. Which isn't true. All users are probably flagged and I think every user has gotten a red slash.. Nintiac has a log of all those users I'm sure. There's no safe bot and I don't think there ever will be with that attitude. Time for some one to release a frame work bot using OCR for the community to improve :P. that would be worth buying.

So I guess the hashing service is worth paying for, but not really bots including the ones providing the hashing service bot.

**NEW**Introducing a new bot from the ground up (NON-API)

this guy pretty much nailed it. To emulate your phone to your pc is possible with a variety of apps. if he released sorce code I think that would be the future.
    Last edited by Therealfox; 07-09-2017 at 03:47 PM.

TechXPlays's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    3/93
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The way I "bot" without API being needed is by having a spare device with an older version of Android installed. I use Xposed to get the Joystick on screen, then I use Auto Macro Recorder, record movement, and basically have my character walk in circles to hatch things like eggs and get candy for my selected pokemon.

Auto Macro and Hiro Macro support LUA programming language, but I have yet to make a script in which would read and detect screen changes and emulate things like battles and button presses. Hiro Macro and Auto Macro also don't work on newer versions of android, so you're basically stuck playing on something like 5.0 Android which means its a fairly old device anyway

SLxTnT's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Therealfox View Post
    It dc's every hour or so doesn't evolve or hatch eggs and only uses regular pokeballs :P. but that's what I do except with android devices.

I assumed hashing myself but you did create imo the best bot so I'll take that as truth thanks for the update. But still red slashes and flagged accounts are a guarntee if you use anything but the official app. Being allowed to cheat because nintiac says you can and knows you are isn't really ideal or worth paying for.

Pokefarmer denies this by saying if it was detected all users would be banned.. Which isn't true. All users are probably flagged and I think every user has gotten a red slash.. Nintiac has a log of all those users I'm sure. There's no safe bot and I don't think there ever will be with that attitude. Time for some one to release a frame work bot using OCR for the community to improve :P. that would be worth buying.

So I guess the hashing service is worth paying for, but not really bots including the ones providing the hashing service bot.

**NEW**Introducing a new bot from the ground up (NON-API)

this guy pretty much nailed it. To emulate your phone to your pc is possible with a variety of apps. if he released sorce code I think that would be the future.
    My bot hasn't gotten a red slash in a couple weeks after I fixed some issues in the API.
    There are people who have no issues either, but they have mitm logs to implement things accurately. Everyone else has to guess, or ask and hope for an answer.
    I've even had some people without getting any shadowbans, warnings, or bans in nearly a month.

Nine1Sickness's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    5/15
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got my account to level 40 using this method.

Therealfox's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The update allowed me to stay connected for hours on end.. I'm getting pokestop bans now lol for flipping to many...

My guide to how I use Pokefarmer | The Buddy Forum

I spoof all over the place.. And snipe.. And walk at the same pace constantly. I don't use a proxy or vpn and spoof to Centeral park for main farming.. I use my other phone from work to evolve pokemon and discard items and put new eggs in incubators with out spoofing to that location, I just stay at the local one well my other phone continues farming and hatching those eggs..

No warning no red slashes no shadow bans.. I Posted this info to pokefarmer because it's 100% proof it's not behaviour so they could unsticky that thread and go back to the drawing board but instead they delete my post and probably banned me lol. Scammers in my books now. Blame the user when there's unarguable evidence it's the program. Actually you're proof of that too if you can get lv 40 with out warning and ban doing the same thing it's more than 100% .
    Last edited by Therealfox; 07-22-2017 at 10:49 PM.