NewGPS! Joystick, mock location on PokemonGO, without enabling mock location. menu

User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Vassiliadis's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Alejandro,

I have an issue with NewGPS, I have a S7 Edge, without the march update from android, however, when I spoof a location, I open PoGO, it gets me to the spoofed locations, but once I move a few meters with the joystick, gets me back to my physical location and never goes back to the spoofed one. I checked permissions, reinstalled the app, nothing seems to work.

What can be the issue?

NewGPS! Joystick, mock location on PokemonGO, without enabling mock location.
    newcomer's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by xamel View Post
    I moved the app NewGPS into system/priv-app with a restart but it's not working, then I copy the app into the folder system/priv-app, but is not working

Have you another idea?
    Where is the NewGPS located?

pogotrainee's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    8/23
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did you try this with latest PokemonGO v0.67.1 update?

Cause i think this version adds overlay detection.

hellxenvenom's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It works without problem, with the last version don't have overlay detection if u see a message from overlay, close all your apps and start joystick first and then PokemonGO.

Regards.

Alejandro B.

WestendVaper's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    20/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will give it a try... did read here... maybe a little how to is good for other users.
    so only thing is to download from playstore and run ...
    I have android 7.1.1--- i will review my experiences

nijaiseeyou's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's working for me.

deubestyle's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I root my phone galaxy s7 edge 7.0.0.
    In magisk manager root ok and safety its ok.
    When i tried to launch the newgps with the button play, he said me to enabled the mock location...

cloudmoon's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Works for me but it keeps jumping back to my original location

Using samsung galaxy s6

Edit
    I found you should disable fused location or any fakegps will briefly teleport you back to your original location. Tinfoil hat is all.

Don't use wifi when doing this or your IP will be still registered to your location. Use cellular data.
    Last edited by cloudmoon; 07-10-2017 at 03:15 PM.

dos3's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Please, I really need help. I've a S7 G930F (herolte, exynos), I've followed this tuto but I think I have a bootloop. I can go to download mode and recovery mode (TWRP). I didn't swipe the button to make writable /system (as the video says I pressed keep as read-only). I installed magisk and newgps..etc and now doesn't boot. I left a few minutes thinking that could be loading but.. no response. When it tries to boot it vibrates two times (I think that normally just vibrates one time). Well..that's all I can say, I just want to boot, It doens't matter now if I'ts root or not, I wouldn't like to loose data, I think if I install CF kernel may boot (because everything I've read about bootloop is about dm, and CF kernel disables dm), or install a stock ROM (I've read it doesn't affect data, just apps).

I'll be really glad if someone can help me. Thanks everyone if reading me, sorry for the long text.

Edit: TWRP freezes at splash screen.
    Last edited by dos3; 08-01-2017 at 07:12 PM. Reason: give details

bboystyle82's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    41/28
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by dos3 View Post
    Please, I really need help. I've a S7 G930F (herolte, exynos), I've followed this tuto but I think I have a bootloop. I can go to download mode and recovery mode (TWRP). I didn't swipe the button to make writable /system (as the video says I pressed keep as read-only). I installed magisk and newgps..etc and now doesn't boot. I left a few minutes thinking that could be loading but.. no response. When it tries to boot it vibrates two times (I think that normally just vibrates one time). Well..that's all I can say, I just want to boot, It doens't matter now if I'ts root or not, I wouldn't like to loose data, I think if I install CF kernel may boot (because everything I've read about bootloop is about dm, and CF kernel disables dm), or install a stock ROM (I've read it doesn't affect data, just apps).

I'll be really glad if someone can help me. Thanks everyone if reading me, sorry for the long text.

This isnt a Pokemon issue. U have a root issue. Try asking on the XDA forums for rooted androids

Therealfox's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by xamel View Post
    I have a Samsung S7 Edge (with root) and I use my google account, but I get also the same information from "Pokemon Go" --- failed to detect location ------ same as with fly gps
    you can use any Mock Location App by moving it to system app. This one actually works much better

Fake GPS Joystick & Routes Go - Android Apps on Google Play but costs 6 dollars.

or flash your phone back to 6.0.1 and enjoy the golden days.

Therealfox's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by dos3 View Post

use Link2SD - Android Apps on Google Play This makes it easy if you're using magisk to hide your root. Unrooting and trying to keep it as a system app is a difficult process well at least for me it was.

grajek's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Therealfox View Post
    use Link2SD - Android Apps on Google Play This makes it easy if you're using magisk to hide your root. Unrooting and trying to keep it as a system app is a difficult process well at least for me it was.
    So how did you manage to hide system app? my safety net triggers when I use systemizer for example to make it system app, link2sd helps anyhow?

xamel's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Link2SD cannot help without root ....

Sparsh's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks man I was looking for a gps solution for so long but it always shows location not detected when I enable mock location but this one works...Here's what I did...
    I root my device with Kingroot and install link2sd then your NewGPS! Joystick and moved it to system app.. after that I uninstalled kingroot ....Now I can play pokemon go with your app...Thanks man
    Flygps doesn't work When I try this method it still ask to enable mock location.... But your app is amazing.... Just registered here to thank you!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast