3/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Auto Ghastlystrat using Game Client

Since third party API use is too risky these days I have been using Pogo++ and I made an AutoTouch in IOS script to automatically strat battle gyms to level up more quickly.
    I can get 45kxp/hour using it with no risk of any bans.

However Autotouch is too buggy with Pogo++ and I get some lag, forced close of the application and other things, its rarely consistent, I can sometimes get 10 battles in a row successfully but nothing consistent enough to leave it running unattended. This may be because I am on IOS 9.3.3 and can't upgrade because I will lose my Jailbreak.

Is anyone working with such a thing or have something more stable than Autotouch, we need to use the actual game client to do this so that there is no risk of bans. I remember there was a guy who was sending commands via ADB on android to play the game client can this be done for this purpose now?

Auto Ghastlystrat using Game Client