5/21
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Discord Pokémon League + DPS = Lethal Combination

JWith the introduction of the 2nd generation pokemons. Here's something that I will share with you on how I've been able to complete my pokedex faster and make evolving pokemons so much easier (I never have to worry about not having enough candy).

Here are the prerequisites:

There are the 2 discords that I highly recommend you to join:

Discord Pokémon League + DPS = Lethal Combination-pl-gif Discord Pokémon League + DPS = Lethal Combination-dps-gif

You also need 1 of the following:

As you can see on the 2 discord channels images above (screenshot) from both DPS and Pokémon League, they both have a candy bot channel where it reports back to you a list of single type pokemon that you request.

I consider Pokémon League discord is one of the best discord out there. The candy channel was their original idea and implemented by other discords (with or without their permission ). The co-ords posted there for the most part are posted earlier than other discords. The people and staff there are friendly (even though sometimes I just don't get their inside joke...). The best part is....It is FREE, no subscription needed.

So you should get the drift now right? Start sniping for candies, not just 100iv pokemons but get those final evolution pokemons (Blissey, Tyranitar or anything that you wish for) faster and easier.

Obviously if you don't want to snipe pokemon for candy manually (one by one), you can always have a bot to automatically do it for you. There are many bot programs out there that capable of it however, I'm just a fan of DPS. You can however to set DPS to do any or all of the following:

1. Auto snipe ONLY 100iv pokemons (any or selective pokemon)
    2. Manual snipe pokemons (Pokesnipers2 alternative)
    3. Farm candies for specific pokemon
    4. Rob pokestops (Masterball replacement)
    5. Levelling up bot

Here's the screen shot of what the bot:

Discord Pokémon League + DPS = Lethal Combination-map-gif Discord Pokémon League + DPS = Lethal Combination-settings-gif Discord Pokémon League + DPS = Lethal Combination-pokemon-settings-gif

Discord Pokémon League + DPS = Lethal Combination-sniper-gif Discord Pokémon League + DPS = Lethal Combination-pokemon-gif

The downside of any sniper bot is:
    1. You need to pay (1 time donation to DPS not sure about other bots).
    2. You need to have hash key subscription (if you don't want to be flagged).
    3. You need to be a customer/member of Captcha.com for auto captcha resolver (Optional)

So there you go. Hopefully this will help any newbies out there and that's what I've been doing to get to where I'm at. I'm sure there are other best practices, better bots or better discord channels or perhaps this is irrelevant for some if it's not most you but for me.......

Last edited by Chueppo; 03-23-2017 at 10:00 AM.

2. Thanks RebliNk17 (1 members gave Thanks to Chueppo for this useful post)