3/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi mandy cat
    There is a lot of lessons to be learnt before you could be an expert Trainer of Pokemon - cheater way ! LOL
    You need to read more forum, webpages for info (The Silph Road | Pokemon GO Resources) and watch more Pogo related Youtube

Teleporting in Pogo has two type basically:
    1. Teleport to do sniping
    2. Teleport to change location of farming

For type 1 teleport, people are getting Coords everywhere in the World through third party scanners, you choose your favourite monster with righ IV value, key in coord and teleport direct to that monster and catch it. There is a procedure to carry out sniping task manually or using a bot to snipe for you. It will cause immediate softban by Niantic if you did a step of wrong procedure! But still a way to release softban on that..all this methods I will not cover here for you, pls do your homework to read around. But I have to warn you to be prepared to get permanent account ban by Niantic if you do so
    Latest Pokemon Go updated 1.23.1 / 0.53.1 has enforced new API, therefore, do expect a lot of scanners will be shut down, Bots are not possible during my writing time now

Type 2 Teleport: teleport to do farming - example, you want to farm Dratini at Pier 39 SF or Singapore etc. You need two major consideration here:
    first consideration: Your Pogo App must support "Fake Location" - if you farm in location A and next login in location B within too short period of time, you will get softban. PokeGo ++ allows you to do Fake Location and walk around using joystick - if you want the App to remain at the location, setting pls change to "Save Forever"

second consideration:
    Pls spare Air Flight time moving from Location A to B. Check Google info, normally it takes 4 hours to 12 hours max waiting time before you start in new location. What you do is: before you quit playing Pogo, teleport to new location, remember your setting to "Save Forever" on location, in new location, do not do anything, not even moving, logout and force close the App. Then you wait for few hours (flight time estimation or nearby vehicle drive moving time), open your PokeGo ++, login and bingo, you should be in new location you last chosen and start farming. In this case you are 100% consider "legit" and will not risk ban easily.

Thats all info I could provide, thanks and wish you good day playing Pogo! Cheers

PokeGO++ 2.0 Complete New Version available now (JB/Non-JB)
  2. Thanks mandy cat (1 members gave Thanks to alandelon for this useful post)
    042279's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    6/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Chueppo View Post
    alandelon,
    Thank you for the tutorial however I found out that no matter what we do, either tutuapp hacked Pogo or PokeGo++ 2.0 will crash on jailbroken iphone, ipad or ipod on ios 9.0.2.
    Thanks anyway.
    That´s too bad dude. I'm using ios 9.3.3, both pogo and tutu work good for me. Hope there will be a fix for your problem soon.

mandy cat's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks

Originally Posted by alandelon View Post
    hi mandy cat
    there is a lot of lessons to be learnt before you could be an expert trainer of pokemon - cheater way ! Lol
    you need to read more forum, webpages for info (the silph road | pokemon go resources) and watch more pogo related youtube

teleporting in pogo has two type basically:
    1. Teleport to do sniping
    2. Teleport to change location of farming

for type 1 teleport, people are getting coords everywhere in the world through third party scanners, you choose your favourite monster with righ iv value, key in coord and teleport direct to that monster and catch it. There is a procedure to carry out sniping task manually or using a bot to snipe for you. It will cause immediate softban by niantic if you did a step of wrong procedure! But still a way to release softban on that..all this methods i will not cover here for you, pls do your homework to read around. But i have to warn you to be prepared to get permanent account ban by niantic if you do so
    latest pokemon go updated 1.23.1 / 0.53.1 has enforced new api, therefore, do expect a lot of scanners will be shut down, bots are not possible during my writing time now

type 2 teleport: Teleport to do farming - example, you want to farm dratini at pier 39 sf or singapore etc. You need two major consideration here:
    first consideration: your pogo app must support "fake location" - if you farm in location a and next login in location b within too short period of time, you will get softban. Pokego ++ allows you to do fake location and walk around using joystick - if you want the app to remain at the location, setting pls change to "save forever"

second consideration:
    pls spare air flight time moving from location a to b. Check google info, normally it takes 4 hours to 12 hours max waiting time before you start in new location. What you do is: Before you quit playing pogo, teleport to new location, remember your setting to "save forever" on location, in new location, do not do anything, not even moving, logout and force close the app. Then you wait for few hours (flight time estimation or nearby vehicle drive moving time), open your pokego ++, login and bingo, you should be in new location you last chosen and start farming. In this case you are 100% consider "legit" and will not risk ban easily.

Thats all info i could provide, thanks and wish you good day playing pogo! Cheers
    thanks alot

Cnts87's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    when i try to install it with impactor, says that this app is from differente account when I put my Apple ID..

042279's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    6/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    *This is a copy/paste from the pogo++ 2.0 discord channel

PokeGo++ has been updated!!
    This is a particularly special update as we have finally solved and released full support for our Cydia Repo which is now deploying 2.0!
    Our long awaited JB members can now get 2.0 from our Repo.
    Please note, this will be the exclusive repo for the tweak moving forward.

Release Notes 2.0r-08 (0.53.1)
    -Added Coords Validation
    (for all the folks that ended up in the ocean, this should help)
    -Added Support for Cydia Repo
    -Minor Bug Fixes
    -Minor text fixes and we updated our SSL certificate on time

Visit our official NEW website for the download and cydia repo link:
    Official PokeGo++ 2.0 Website

As a side note, we will be turning our development focus now on getting the public crowdsourced map up and running again. We will as always continue to correct any issues you may find and take your feedback on what features/enhancements you would like to see.

Happy Hunting!
    PokeGo++ 2..0 Team

*This is a copy/paste from the pogo++ 2.0 discord channel

Shooo888's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by 042279 View Post
    cut...

2) I waited a while, and nothing happened. I didn't see any download link or download popup. I will give it another try with a different browser. Was using Firefox last time. cut...
    Hallo Please help me Same problem

I try to download from Mac by Safari and Chrome and I try to do it on ps Windows by IE Chrome and firefox and NOTHING aaa please someone help me!!!!!!! Popups turned on...

duece31's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The poke2 app works pretty good on JB and non JB however the IV doesn't work at the moment till Dev teams update. This is basically a better version of Tutu, lots of options like the old pogo ++ and more.

prasanthvanamlo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've recently installed PokeGo++ from Tutuapp but now as I try to open the app a dialog box pops and shows something like unable to verify app an internet connection is required to verify the app. It doesn't just go what do I do to use the app any help?

keraka's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You can use cydia impactor to install pokemon go in your ios device. Refer this Cydia impactor guide with video.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12