Discord PokeSniper v3.5.2 - API 0.57.4 Support
After lots and lots of work, V3.5.2 is now here!,
Due to the really huge change from the previous version, I think a new Thread is needed !
Here is the Discord Pokesniper v3.5.2 (or in short - DPS3.5.2).
A full functional bot, stand-alone, cross-platform bot, with a possibility to work with 2captcha API, and Discord chat.
The bot can (auto) transfer, evolve, power-up pokemon,
It can drop items, set buddy pokemon, set favorite pokemon.
Support quick multi-transfer of pokemon and more.
Download: Discord PokeSniper Forum - Bot download
Discord PokeSniper Forum
Discord Server of DPS: Discord
How to use:
PokeSniper2 and Masterball are not needed anymore
1) Go the the download page and download Discord PokeSniper from one of the links.
2) Unpack the zip file.
3) Run the jar file
4) Log in with your Pokemon-Go login details.
4.1) If you have the API Hash Service key, post it in the "API Hash Service" field.
4.2) you can use the old api (0.45.0) by leaving the "API Hash Service" field empty.
5) Go to the setting tab and fill your prefred settings, 2Captcha API key, and Discord Token. all of them are optional.
6) Press start.
7) Sit back :)
Don't forget to join Discord channels like:
How to get Discord Token
- Open discord (application not the web version)
- Press CTRL + Shift + I
- Go to Application tab.
- In the left panel search Local Storage->https://discordapp...
- On the right search for the word "Token".
- Copy that token without the quotes.
- Paste that token in the bot settings tab and press save settings.
Changes from v3.5.1 to v3.5.2:
* Improved the requests to match even more to real app.
* Added "Set to all" in pokemon settings again.
* Fixed settings not saved and add message to log when pressing "Save settings" button.
* Improved the auto pokeballs selection a bit.
* Improved eggs hatching and removing it from the list.
* Added a counter of pokestops loot and pokemon caught in the last 24h.
* Fixed auto incubate eggs not working when there are 9 eggs in bag. (Thanks to am3yar0ra for letting me know)
* Few more little bugs were fixed too.
* Added a shutdown when warning received from Niantic & message if you already warned and are using the bot.
Changes from v3.5 to v3.5.1:
* Support new API (0.57.4)
* Fixed and improved the requests sending and login flow.
* Improved catching + balls throwing system.
* Fixed the wrong ban message.
* Will now show you a correct banned message if you were banned (At least you will now know :( ).
* Added full support for new berrys.
* Added auto evolve option.
* Added new kill switch options (KM walked & eggs hatched)
* Added minimum and maximum pokeballs to throw.
* Changed the settings tab, split it into 4 sub-tabs. (Soon more settings will come)
* Moved the Pokemon Settings tab into Settings tab as a sub-tab.
* Changed the appearance of the GUI a bit, double click for edit values
* Minor text fixes
Changes from v3.4.8 to v3.5:
* Using the 0.57.3 api.
* Requests are now match the new version.
* Fixed lots of bugs, reported and not.
* Reduced memory usage.
* Added support for throwing pinap & nanab berrys (currently automatic)
* Removed the error message.
* Kill switch will stop the connection with server until restart.
* Added "save to file", "copy all" & "clear all" when right pressing on the log.
* Added level to the Pokemon list.
* Auto transfer for new catches should now work better.
Changes from v3.4.7 to v3.4.8:
* Eggs will now be the same color as in in the official PoGo app.
* Fixed a bug where incubated eggs would go over their KM.
* Pokemon that are in a Gym will now show a symbol.
* Better medals support.
* Added a shutdown mechanism (killswitch) when new API is forced from Niantic and you are not using 0.45.0 API.
* The update notification will only show once if you haven't seen it.
* Added "Do not show me again" opion for the update notification.
* Added support for 0.45.0 API again, use at your own risk.
Changes from v3.4.6 to v3.4.7:
* Hot fix for the error that users without supported language had,
now it will set English as default for everyone, until it will be 100% translated.
Changes from v3.4.5 to v3.4.6:
* Fixed a bug with the Manual Sniper.
* The settings for throwing balls and razzberrys' are now working.
* A total improvement has been implemented for catching Pokemon, both in the Wild and Sniping
* Added a message when a RazzBerry is thrown
Changes from v3.4.4 to v3.4.5:
* The Manual Sniping feature will now automatically parse when you paste the string.
* Fixed bugs that have been reported on the Bug Reports forum, along with a few other bugs that were found.
Changes from v3.4.3 to v3.4.4:
* Fixed the login problem.
* Fixed some of the bugs that were sent to me.
* Fixed auto-transfer not working.
* Fixed set/unset pokemon as favorite not working.
Changes from v3.4.2 to v3.4.3:
* Added support for the new API 0.57.2
* A few misc bugs have been fixed
Changes from v3.4.1 to v3.4.2:
* Fixed the error where certain users could not log in.
* The DPS client now uses even less memory
* The json settings file has been completely revamped.
> You can not use you old (v3.4.1 or less) json file, it will not work.
> Create a new one with this new version.
* The 2Captcha key is now considered a password and will be hidden.
* The log at the bottom of the DPS Client can now be copied using CTRL+C
* Spacebar selection has been fixed
* A few other miscellaneous bugs have been fixed.
* Logger will stop scrolling down while you are scrolling up.
Changes from v3.4.0 to v3.4.1:
* Support the new 0.55.0 API.
* Fixed few bugs.
Changes from v3.3.0 to v3.4.0:
* Press Space-Bar in "Bag"->"Pokemon" cause the line to (de)select.
* Added "Mass Evolve"/"Mass Evolve & Transfer"/"Mass Power-Up"/"Mass (Un)set favorite"
* Fixed the "Token not refreshed" problem.
Changes from v3.2.3 to v3.3.0:
* Fixed some errors with the Hash Service.
* Fixed location changing.
* Added LuckyEgg and Incense support.
* Added message when using Incense and LuckyEgg.
* Bag will now updated instantly.
* Added requests left for hash services per minute,
inculding time left until that minute left.
* Fixed few bugs.
From v3.2.2 to v3.2.3:
* Added enable/disable 2captcha api, and alert before sniping if 2Captcha API is disabled.
* Added ability to not print messages from discord in CMD.
* Added ability to choose between "AND" / "OR" with auto transfer.
* Added Capture date to the Pokemon bag.
* Fixed auto-transfer for new catches.
* Added support for Hash service errors.
* Better support for login failed errors.
* Fixed IV to transfer not saved.
* Fixed 2captcha causing the bot to stay in the sniping place.
* Reduced waiting time until pokemon shows.
* More bug fixes.
Chnages from v3.2.1 to v3.2.2:
* A hotfix for API Hash support.
* You should also expect less CAPTCHAs to solve.
Changes from v3.2 to v3.2.1:
* Support new API version 0.53.0
Note: It seems that there might be a problem with the cracking of it.
Your account might get flaged, even when using the new 0.53.0 api.
It seem that niantic put something that Bossland team missed.
Also, CAPTCHA is sky rocketing, loads of CAPTCHA.
By the way, it could be just a Niantic server issues, No one knows yet.
* Fixed few little bugs.
Changes from v3.1 to v3.2:
* Added warning of using BossLand Hash Service out dated API.
* Added auto transfer CP range (It's an OR option only for now).
* Added clear sniper table button.
* Added option to not move (Settings -> Auto walk).
* Limit number of pokeballs thrown.
* Favorite pokemon can not be transfer anymore.
* Added captcha sound when captcha received (only for those without 2captcha api)
* Add the ability to select json file when launching bot from cmd.
* Remove old and buggy sniper pane for a better one and add manual sniping. (See Sniper tab)
* Cancel the zoom out limitation on the map.
* Fix auto transfer not working.
* Fix auto drop not working.
* Reduce map refresh rate.
* Remove username for the top panel.
* Change the way the pokemon from discord are present in cmd.
* Fix buttons of evolve and power-up in bag not updating when there are enough candys.
* Fix Egg distance not updated.
* Fix incubated eggs button still works.
* Fix evolve, power-up, Fix transfer of one pokemon.
* Fix pokemon table not updating after evolve, transfer and power-up.
* Should not get error of "Out of pokeballs" anymore
* Fix the problem that caused the bot not to snipe.
* Should now use much less Razzberrys.
* Fix buddy distance.
* Prevent the "Enter" key to stop/start the bot.
* Take the eggs number into account when counting number of Pokemon.
* Fixed the CAPTCHA causing the bot to get stuck.
* Fixed receiving badge causing the bot to get stuck and named them better now.
* Limited the number of log messages to reduce memory usage.
* Painted the color of the time in log with blue color and changed colors of the messages in log.
* Fixed PokeDex long scroll (the empty bottom gap.)
* Fixed some more bugs and other errors should not be display again.
Changes from v3.0 to v3.1:
* Fixed bug where the speed was not not changing while bot is on.
* Fixed bugg where auto incubation would happen even when the option is un-checked.
* Fixed the problem that caused the bot to not work when there are 0 pokestops.
* Fixed the problem that caused the player to stand still and not move.
* Fixed bug where "Ignore individual settings" were not working not working.
* The bot should not be stuck anymore when an egg is hatched.
* The bot should not be stuck anymore when a medal has been received.
* Fixed bug where it would not read pokemon from discord when the "Snipe Pokemon From Discord" was unchecked
* Auto drop now works as expected.
* The bot will now throw more pokeballs to catch pokemon.
* Fixed a problem that caused the bot to say "Pokemon was not found" when sniping.
* Fixed a bug causig auto-transfer not to work
* Fix the 'Bad request error'
* Add ability to disable/enable walking.
* Improve walking between Pokestops.
* Increased font size in the top panel.
* Added an ability to count pokemon sniped.
* Add 'tini' and 'lax' for Dratini and Snorlax support.
* Re-ordered the settings tab.
* Added tooltips for some of the settings.
* Fixed the auto transfer bug.
* A warning will be display when running out of pokeballs in the middle of a fight.
* Add option to choose Minimum IV/CP for thorwing Razzberry and Balls. (fill row with 0 for a smarter selection)
* Ditto support for sniping.
Changes from v2.5 to v3.0: (part of them atleast)
* Support Generation 2 pokemons.
* New and easy to use Graphic User Interface.
* Map for setting location, see pokemons on map, pokestops and buddy.
* Added buddy featurs and candy collector.
* Auto drop items from bag.
* Transfer pokemons to the professor.
* Power-up pokemons.
* Evolve pokemons.
* Set/Unset pokemon as favorite.
* Set pokemon as you buddy
* Quick mass-transfer (like in real client)
* Auto catch pokemons nearby
* Auto snipe pokemons from discord channels.
* Update notification
* No more messages list "Add xxx to the list", now use can see the list.
- A re-send email button, if you lost you donation details you can press it, and it will send it again.
- If you were logged in and donated again.
- there is no need to close the program, the donation will be update in few minutes automatically.
Donations level: (Last-Update: 02/02/2017)
- Pokemon Silver Donator (5 - 9.99$):
- First time experience (Choose nickname, starter Pokemon, team).
- Global IV change for catching pokemons (Sniping and Traveling).
- Global CP change for catching pokemons (Sniping and Traveling).
- Enable catchss of 95%+ IV sniper for auto sniper
- Pokemon Gold Donator (10 - 19.99$):
- All the features of the previous are included.
- Snipe only after missing pokemon
- "PokeDex Sniping", prioritize pokemon that are not in player pokedex to snipe first.
- Enable to choose Global IV change for sniping only, or for both.
- Enable to choose Global CP change for sniping only, or for both.
- 2Captcha API enable.
- Enable auto login to the bot.
- Pokemon Platinum Donator (20$+):
- All the features of the previous are included.
- Changing individual pokemon catching IV.
- Option to ignore IV check when reading pokemon from Discord.
- Option to ignore global settings of the IV.
- Change list of sniping pokemon with mouse.
# Double click with left mouse button - push pokemon to the top of the list.
# Double click with right mouse button - remove pokemon from the list.