0/31
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ashaw View Post
    I just signed up with Capturepokemon.net and bought some coins today. I'm still not totally clear on how to use the site, as in how long do I stay logged out after I've captured the Pokémon that I want? I think I understand that I have to logout 2 hours before using CapturePokemon tool. If someone who has used the tool successfully or if the administrator of the site could please post instructions so I know exactly what to do step by step. I want to use the tool, but I want to be careful at the same time. Thanks!
    You can use the site however you please, but there are two rules imposed by PokemonGO - You must be logged out for 2 hours before using our site, and then you will be unable to catch any Pokemon and/or spin Pokestops for 2 hours after catching.

Apart from that, you can use it anytime, anywhere.

CapturePokemon - Browser based Pokemon capturing
    capturepokemon's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/31
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Customer Service
    As an update to our customer service situation, we have now fully reduced our support queue down to 0 open tickets and responses are being processed in an average of 2 hours.

If you have any issues or queries, get in touch and our support staff will help you as quickly as possible.

AZNmastermind's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by capturepokemon View Post
    Customer Service
    As an update to our customer service situation, we have now fully reduced our support queue down to 0 open tickets and responses are being processed in an average of 2 hours.

If you have any issues or queries, get in touch and our support staff will help you as quickly as possible.
    Was talking to customer service about the Legendary auto capture. They said instructions will be given next week on how to claim them. But Articuno is gone in 2 days. When I brought this up to them, I received no response back. Its been more than 24 hours
    Last edited by AZNmastermind; 07-28-2017 at 03:52 AM.

Obsessed Gamer's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/12
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by AZNmastermind View Post
    Was talking to customer service about the Legendary auto capture. They said instructions will be given next week on how to claim them. But Articuno is gone in 2 days. When I brought this up to them, I received no response back. Its been more than 24 hours
    Legendary Pokemon will probably never be available in the wild & there are no bots that even do gyms right now let alone raids. It sounds like they added legendary Pokemon capture for $100 without ever even confirming that legendary Pokemon will ever be available in the wild lol.

AZNmastermind's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I agree they’ll never be in the wild. I never said that.

They posted on their facebook page that they are adding Services to capture Legendaries. When I inquired what other instructions were needed, or even when I would receive them, I received no response from their support

edran90's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey man, been using your site for a while without problems until maybe now.

Been trying to collect Larvitar candy, but for some reason after I got the first 4 candy, it's been over an hour since I have gotten another. What's going on? I've used the candy collection function for a while but this never happened. I tried cancelling and restarting the candy collection but it's gone for about 10 minutes and still no candy. I actually paid a lot to buy the coins for this, please give me a concrete explanation.

Edit: So I decided to jump into my pokemongo account to see what happened to the account and I think I got soft-banned (couldn't capture any pokemon and they all fled after first catch attempt, infinite swing on pokestops). I'm gonna want a refund if this continues.
    Last edited by edran90; 07-30-2017 at 08:10 AM.

dedxc845's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by edran90 View Post

Been trying to collect Larvitar candy, but for some reason after I got the first 4 candy, it's been over an hour since I have gotten another. What's going on? I've used the candy collection function for a while but this never happened. I tried cancelling and restarting the candy collection but it's gone for about 10 minutes and still no candy. I actually paid a lot to buy the coins for this, please give me a concrete explanation.

Edit: So I decided to jump into my pokemongo account to see what happened to the account and I think I got soft-banned (couldn't capture any pokemon and they all fled after first catch attempt, infinite swing on pokestops). I'm gonna want a refund if this continues.
    just out of curiosity before i try it, how is your account now?

dedxc845's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    any chance when i set up for auto catch, can i choose where it will be cought from? for example can can i set to catch machop in NYC only?

also if i have it set up to gather pokeballs/potions and other items, im assuming youll be spinning pokestops on my account. what happens to the other items that come with the spins? like if i set up pokeballs and you spin, a pokeball and a potion comes from the spin, would you toss the potion?
    Last edited by dedxc845; 08-04-2017 at 02:57 PM. Reason: added stuff

Thanks G/R
    0/31
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by dedxc845 View Post
    any chance when i set up for auto catch, can i choose where it will be cought from? for example can can i set to catch machop in NYC only?

also if i have it set up to gather pokeballs/potions and other items, im assuming youll be spinning pokestops on my account. what happens to the other items that come with the spins? like if i set up pokeballs and you spin, a pokeball and a potion comes from the spin, would you toss the potion?
    We don't allow location based catches unfortunately. All candy and items collections are completed in NYC though.

Excess items are removed; yes. This is to keep bag space available.

Thanks G/R
    0/31
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by edran90 View Post

Larvitar are just rare, so it can take up to an hour just to find the next one. Unfortunately we are dependent on the Pokemon spawning.

Thanks G/R
    0/31
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Legendary Pokemon are now available

Legendary Pokemon and Raids have arrived at CapturePokemon!

Accounts now available

Looking for a new reasonably priced account? Check out our new range!

edran90's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Opened my PoGo after geodude candy collection ended two hours ago and got the warning message from Niantic saying they have found suspicious activity and told me to stop.

Been using this tool for a while but perhaps it's time to stop for a bit. :/

Alterego80's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got the same warning message today. I don't know if I did something wrong or Niantic has changed their limits or something?

media331's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Same thing happend to me guys. I hope CapturePokemon sees this. I love his service, but its a shame i can't use it now. I did a raid, and then after it was successful, tried to get 60 pokeballs. Then i got the message. Hope it all sorts out.

iivoodoo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have received a shadow ban as well and the only service I use is this one