1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    now it works
    Last edited by Simsalabljad; 03-09-2017 at 06:26 PM.

CapturePokemon - Browser based Pokemon capturing
    ksh4002's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have received this in game message tonight... be careful guys.

We have detected activity on your account that suggests you or someone accessing your account are using modified client software or unauthorized third party software which accesses Pokémon GO in violation of our Terms of Service. Please be aware that the use of such software can result in the loss of your account. If you have been using such software, we strongly encourage you to stop

3. Thanks Sylvain Coucharriere (1 members gave Thanks to ksh4002 for this useful post)
    patryk006's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Snipe 3-4 poke with high IV (95-100%), with huge delay, 0 msg in game, so just don't be too greedy

Great site, but "share" button not working ? I wan't more coins to test it

For paid actions ... I can pay for use this site if you add "auto catch" that allows to set % of IV that i need (even if you have seend lover IV pokemon), i don't want spend 2$ for 30% iv poke

Also where is option for coordinates ?
    And do you use new api ?

Sylvain Coucharriere's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    24/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Interesting. I've just seen my account and I not (yet) has such message. But until now, I was pretty lucky when using capture pokemon. Despite of what they say, I'm still thinking that there's a chance to be banned and not softly only...

Acedia3's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Love the site. I'm playing wifi-only so I miss a lot of pokestops and often just don't have the pokeballs. I noticed it was grabbing balls from pokestops after a 10k egg and a dragon scale appeared. Got soft banned last night and was cleared, and I got soft banned again this morning for grabbing some 100%IVs. Both were my fault for not waiting long enough between catches. I guess catching pokemon from Texas, California, Canada, and England all in span of 30 minutes seems a little sketchy to Niantic lol. Just so thankful I finally got a 15/15/15 bulbasaur and eevee.

I don't understand how the pokestop spinning to break the ban works though. Do I just keep spinning or do I close out of the stop and open again?

Still 10/10 would cheat again

Edit* Tried the open/close spins for a bit and the soft ban went away. It might've been just good timing though.
    Last edited by Acedia3; 03-13-2017 at 11:11 AM.

Lashley93's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Still working alright?

Faramire's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Where is the coordinates option?

I went to site, logged in(not using PoGo credentials) , but I do not see any coordinates listed...

littleguykoyo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have this same question. Looking for Lat/Long, but I cannot find. Was lat/long removed?

I've used it to catch a few 100 IVs, but I'd like to see where they spawn as well. ^_^

Edit: It took me a while, but I found OP's post on 1/27 where they removed location, in place for Last seen.

A suggestion for the site: in the settings, allow to display "Last Seen" or "Location". This can keep it tidy and people who want to see which, can easily switch.

Thanks and keep up the amazing work!
    Last edited by littleguykoyo; 03-16-2017 at 01:22 AM.

capturepokemon's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/31
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by patryk006 View Post
    Snipe 3-4 poke with high IV (95-100%), with huge delay, 0 msg in game, so just don't be too greedy

Great site, but "share" button not working ? I wan't more coins to test it

For paid actions ... I can pay for use this site if you add "auto catch" that allows to set % of IV that i need (even if you have seend lover IV pokemon), i don't want spend 2$ for 30% iv poke

Also where is option for coordinates ?
    And do you use new api ?
    Auto catch by IV is now available.

Please be aware that requesting 100IV rare Pokemon may take a very long time to complete.

Thanks G/R
    0/31
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ksh4002 View Post
    Have received this in game message tonight... be careful guys.

We have detected activity on your account that suggests you or someone accessing your account are using modified client software or unauthorized third party software which accesses Pokémon GO in violation of our Terms of Service. Please be aware that the use of such software can result in the loss of your account. If you have been using such software, we strongly encourage you to stop
    We've received no reports of this message being the result of using our website.

Our system runs several dozen test accounts 24/7 collecting dust, items and Pokemon that automatically feed back into our system and disable certain features when actions are taken upon the account. We have dozens of level 40 accounts, still actively running around, without having once received this message.

We emulate the API, including timings, exactly per the app. When other systems were receiving bans, we were entirely unaffected.

From speaking to customers, this warning has been known to trigger from "IV checkers". Please be careful using these, I am not aware of any out there that properly emulate the API for logging in, or making the correct requests during their checking.

Thanks G/R
    0/31
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by littleguykoyo View Post
    I have this same question. Looking for Lat/Long, but I cannot find. Was lat/long removed?

I've used it to catch a few 100 IVs, but I'd like to see where they spawn as well. ^_^

Edit: It took me a while, but I found OP's post on 1/27 where they removed location, in place for Last seen.

A suggestion for the site: in the settings, allow to display "Last Seen" or "Location". This can keep it tidy and people who want to see which, can easily switch.

Thanks and keep up the amazing work!
    Longitude and Latitude were removed as they were only visible on our desktop website, which is used by less than 5% of all visitors. We also received a lot of customer messages when displaying this information, asking how to use it and what it means.

We ultimately removed the information from the frontend to provide a more natural progression between mobile, tablet and desktop mode, allowing all implementations to show the same data.

Latitude/Longitude also took up signiciantly more space than the sightings column.

We currently have no plans to reintroduce these values into the frontend, and will shortly also be removing them from our API. You should expect several prevelant sniping systems to "find" signficiantly less Pokemon when this happens.

Thanks G/R
    0/31
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You can now setup multiple auto-catches for a single Pokemon

You can now auto-catch by IV value, as well as Pokemon

Evolution items are now available

Stardust is now available

Search now has clear functionality

All evolution item Pokemon are now available for either "Catch", or "Auto"

Auto catch can now be applied to any Pokemon, regardless of whether or not they are available, allowing you to set IV catches whenever you like

Error messages are now more helpful at feeding back information

Hungry? So were we, so we've added berries!

Last edited by capturepokemon; 03-19-2017 at 09:42 AM.

Arcellus's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So before, when using auto catches for items like regular pokeballs the feature used to let us keep the extra items it would get from spinning the pokestops. Now it's deleting them. That makes this feature way less enjoyable or worth spending the money on... i don't want all the revives and extra berries deleted when I paid for Stardust or ultra balls. That really stinks. I have taken screen shots before and after completing this items captures, then I look through my journal and see all the items it gets in addition to the items I paid to capture. And it deletes 99% of the extra items, even when I have room still for an additional 300 items. AND now it sometimes starts doing automatic item catches even when it was done. It just does random ones in the middle of the day and often results in me being soft banned. This is not good...

Arcellus's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey guys. I got the email that we get a free Shiny magicarp right now if we buy $24.99 worth of coins. I've done that but how do I get my free shiny now?

Thanks G/R
    0/31
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Until 9th April, spending $24.99 will grant you a free Shiny Magikarp!

Simply click here after purchasing, where Shiny Magikarp will be 0 coins.

Page 23 of 38 FirstFirst ... 192021222324252627 ... LastLast