3/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Arcellus View Post
    In addition to this I tried multiple times to see if I could use the raid function today and it said I didn't have strong enough Pokémon and cancelled my raids. Yet I have MANY over 2500 CP and am level 39. To add insult to injury it uses raid passes BEFORE determining it doesn't like the Pokémon you have so it wasted 6 raid passes that I spent $1 on each today. Come on!
    What is wrong with you? You have money to burn? Just use Discord and manually Spoof to raids and play them yourself! This site is totally useless and you still want to give them your money? You will end up with nothing more than a banned account and slashed mons

CapturePokemon - Browser based Pokemon capturing
    Obsessed Gamer's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/12
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by cl3537 View Post
    What is wrong with you? You have money to burn? Just use Discord and manually Spoof to raids and play them yourself! This site is totally useless and you still want to give them your money? You will end up with nothing more than a banned account and slashed mons
    Please keep in mind most all who come to this thread have absolutely no knowledge of how to spoof or bot them selves which is why they rely on capture pokemon to use their back end bot to capture the mons for them.

Originally Posted by Arcellus View Post
    In addition to this I tried multiple times to see if I could use the raid function today and it said I didn't have strong enough Pokémon and cancelled my raids. Yet I have MANY over 2500 CP and am level 39. To add insult to injury it uses raid passes BEFORE determining it doesn't like the Pokémon you have so it wasted 6 raid passes that I spent $1 on each today. Come on!
    Everyone using this site for raids are getting the raid Pokemon the back end bot caught slashed shortly after with a nice shadow ban soon after following the slashes. I am just curious but why do you continue to put your account at risk being level 39? Why not cut your losses and move on to spoofing and follow a few tutorials or go full legit? My advice is to move on from this site and do some research on how to root your phone and spoof moving forward, because this site is only going to get you slashed mons, a shadow banned account, or even worst a temp or perm banned account. Sorry if I am coming off harsh but there are too many red flags here in the comments alone to stop using this service. All bots are still currently detected and anyone using a bot is getting the mons captured slashed after the capture, and shadow bans and bans.

Sylvain Coucharriere's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    24/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did you notice ? No news from Capture Pokemon since August 5 ? I have stopped using their services, but still following (a little) this thread. It helped me a lot completing my collection, but I decided to go legit, even "only" at level 37... Since it seems that they do not care, I would advise you to do the same. Bad customer's service...

flaviopunk182's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Sylvain Coucharriere View Post
    Did you notice ? No news from Capture Pokemon since August 5 ? I have stopped using their services, but still following (a little) this thread. It helped me a lot completing my collection, but I decided to go legit, even "only" at level 37... Since it seems that they do not care, I would advise you to do the same. Bad customer's service...

The responsible team did not have the consideration of giving an opinion to its clients, I think this a lack of consideration with who uses the site. My tip is: do not use the service anymore, because everyone who is using it is taking some kind of ban and losing all the Pokemon captured by that service. I'm just saddened by the lack of information, which ends up appearing to be a lack of concern for customers.

5. Thanks Sylvain Coucharriere (1 members gave Thanks to flaviopunk182 for this useful post)
    Pix3's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i used this site like a few times long ago and it gives me nothing but trouble and headaches. I stopped using this site. I didnt get ban or anything but this site has so many issues and most of the time they dont reply to your messages and no refund. If something goes wrong, it is your lost. Also the pokemon are so expensive and it may get you ban.

Klinsk's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Someone should delete this thread. The tool is 100% abandonware.

Obsessed Gamer's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/12
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Klinsk View Post
    Someone should delete this thread. The tool is 100% abandonware.
    Yes I agree! The developer continues to run the site and allow people to login with the backend bots fully knowing that UK27 has not been solved and anyone using the site will 100% be flagged. I am actually very surprised by the devs negligence for their customers!

9. Thanks Sylvain Coucharriere (1 members gave Thanks to Obsessed Gamer for this useful post)
Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 3435363738