Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've sent about 5-6 emails requesting a refund and have not received a reply. Could I please get some help with this it would be greatly appreciated.

CapturePokemon - Browser based Pokemon capturing
    Chrisltodd123's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good Morning. I was on a $24.99 subscription plan and the servers were running so slow and erratic 2 weeks ago the free shinny Pokémon I tried to collect ran for 4 days and never finished. I finally cancelled it, but I wasn't able to capture 44 of the free 75 mystery Pokémon because the Pokémon servers were down and then my next subscription week began. I also started with 60,000 in free stardust which is included with my weekly subscription plan. I accidentally tried to setup a 30,000 stardust collection while another collection was in progress, and 30,000 stardust was subtracted from my available subscription promotion balance even though the collection was denied due to a current collection in progress. Then I wa unable to collect any of the next weeks 75 mystery Pokémon before last weeks subscription ran out. Can you reinstate my full available 60,000 promotional stardust amount and the free mystery Pokémon I missed out on while you were having server problems? Or can I just get a refund of this past weeks $24.99 subscription? Of course I Love your site and services. I hate you've had some problems lately.

Vashilace's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey, so, just wondering, what's the rule for mystery pokemon catcching? Can I do it back to back to back? Or half an hour cooldown like other catches?

raza416's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Should I be contacting Paypal to get my money back as their support hasn't sent me a single reply?

paul514's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by raza416 View Post
    Should I be contacting Paypal to get my money back as their support hasn't sent me a single reply?
    Got to say I have been thinking the same on their 'support' since Niantic made their changes.

I've messaged them directly on facebook, posted on their facebook page and emailed them.

paul514's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by paul514 View Post
    Got to say I have been thinking the same on their 'support' since Niantic made their changes.

I've messaged them directly on facebook, posted on their facebook page and emailed them.
    I've still not had a reply I've had to cancel two shiny magikarp catchs so I'll need the 9998 coins refunded and further to that 34 of my 75 mystery pokemon catches didnt work so thats a further 3400 coins I need added. To be honest I also feel because of the extremely long wait I have had for a response you should throw something else in too.

If I don't get a reply soon I will contact PayPal for a refund so please reply!

my account name is muffcabbage84

raza416's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've still not had a reply I've had to cancel two shiny magikarp catchs so I'll need the 9998 coins refunded and further to that 34 of my 75 mystery pokemon catches didnt work so thats a further 3400 coins I need added. To be honest I also feel because of the extremely long wait I have had for a response you should throw something else in too.

If I don't get a reply soon I will contact PayPal for a refund so please reply!

my account name is muffcabbage84
    I opened a dispute with Paypal through their resolution centre and if CapturePokemon don't reply within a few days I'm going to escalate it.

8. Thanks paul514 (1 members gave Thanks to raza416 for this useful post)
    aboyz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    is sniping dead? i can't seem to find any dragonite or blessey or tyranitar? what happen to the old days. where i can snipe as many as i want? i miss the old days..

paul514's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by raza416 View Post
    I opened a dispute with Paypal through their resolution centre and if CapturePokemon don't reply within a few days I'm going to escalate it.
    I'm going to give them a couple more days before I do that, I sympathise with the issue they are having in replying to email but I don't sympathise with no talking to people on here or facebook where they can get a wide message across easily.

paul514's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by aboyz View Post
    is sniping dead? i can't seem to find any dragonite or blessey or tyranitar? what happen to the old days. where i can snipe as many as i want? i miss the old days..
    Its not dead you just have to go for Larvitar instead of Tyranitar etc.

Obsessed Gamer's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/12
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Its not dead you just have to go for Larvitar instead of Tyranitar etc.
    Sniping is dead & you have to wait travel time in between catching pokemon if they are far away. Sniping is clicking a pokemon and before throwing a ball or any interaction jumping back to your original location & that method has been patched & removed by Naintic. Now all that Capturepokemon with your accounts is waiting travel time in between catches and getting the Pokemon for you which is not considered sniping. As far as I know Niantic just increased the time you need to wait in between large distance jumps to avoid softbans, catching Pokemon through this service and jumping large distances and unbanning yourself with the poke stop or poke ball spin is a easy way for Niantic to flag your account, no one knows if this is a current way they are flagging but the path they are on with shadow bans and all the extra security lately they are probably working their way towards more advanced techniques to catching people who make large jumps for Pokemon without actual travel time.

aboyz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i still see people catching pokemon like blessey, dragonite, tryanitar. The reason I know this is I brought an account from them, and i see the date that the pokemon was catch. it was dated April 15 - April 23. Within that peroid of time they caught so many!! I was wondering what trick he uses or what program to catch those?

Anyone know the secret in snipping pokemon again? I will pay a fee if possible

paul514's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Obsessed Gamer View Post
    Sniping is dead & you have to wait travel time in between catching pokemon if they are far away. Sniping is clicking a pokemon and before throwing a ball or any interaction jumping back to your original location & that method has been patched & removed by Naintic. Now all that Capturepokemon with your accounts is waiting travel time in between catches and getting the Pokemon for you which is not considered sniping. As far as I know Niantic just increased the time you need to wait in between large distance jumps to avoid softbans, catching Pokemon through this service and jumping large distances and unbanning yourself with the poke stop or poke ball spin is a easy way for Niantic to flag your account, no one knows if this is a current way they are flagging but the path they are on with shadow bans and all the extra security lately they are probably working their way towards more advanced techniques to catching people who make large jumps for Pokemon without actual travel time.
    The site catches things in the New York area only now it seems.

It may not be as convenient to snipe now as it was a month ago but you can still pick a pokemon, its IV and CP and catch it without you being in that location....

I'd still call that sniping.

capturepokemon's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/31
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Customer Support
    If you contacted us for assistance within the past 7 days and have not yet received a response, please contact us through email ([email protected]) and your query will be delt with as soon as possible. We apologise for the delay in replies, unfortunately many emails were incorrectly flagged as not requriing a response.

Missing "Free Shiny Pokemon"
    If you purchased $24.99 or more within the past 48 hours you might be missing your free Shiny Pokemon token. Please contact us if this is the case and we will resolve the problem

Instant catches for Mystery Pokemon
    Mystery Pokemon catches now have no delay, and only cost 50 coins. Fantastic for some quick catches!

Regionals
    Our system update is almost complete allowing us to once again offer Pokemon from around the world. This will mean the return of regional Pokemon, as well as super rare Pokemon appearing more often such as Unown and 100% IV Pokemon.

Once again, we are sorry for the customer service delays.

paul514's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by capturepokemon View Post
    Customer Support
    If you contacted us for assistance within the past 7 days and have not yet received a response, please contact us through email ([email protected]) and your query will be delt with as soon as possible. We apologise for the delay in replies, unfortunately many emails were incorrectly flagged as not requriing a response.

Missing "Free Shiny Pokemon"
    If you purchased $24.99 or more within the past 48 hours you might be missing your free Shiny Pokemon token. Please contact us if this is the case and we will resolve the problem

Instant catches for Mystery Pokemon
    Mystery Pokemon catches now have no delay, and only cost 50 coins. Fantastic for some quick catches!

Regionals
    Our system update is almost complete allowing us to once again offer Pokemon from around the world. This will mean the return of regional Pokemon, as well as super rare Pokemon appearing more often such as Unown and 100% IV Pokemon.

Once again, we are sorry for the customer service delays.
    Are you saying all our previous emails aren't in the queue to be answered anymore and to simply contact you again?

Page 29 of 38 FirstFirst ... 252627282930313233 ... LastLast