Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And how accurate is this thing? I've gotten a pokemon that's not the same IV as the website claimed.
    Happened twice where it's suppose to be 90+ IV but I got 40-ish IV. It was auto catch to boot, and i cost me around 600 coins. Help?

CapturePokemon - Browser based Pokemon capturing
    tughankarsli's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have been using your service for quite a while now and today I received this message when I opened my app in my iPhone.
    " We have detected activity on your account that suggests you are or someone is accessing your account using modified client and goes on and onnnnnn
    So right now I am very scared to use it because they can shut down my account.
    Please let me know !!!

Arcellus's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got a huge warning in my game today that they know I was usingnthird party software and I could be banned. This is the only site I've used. Beware

Arsenal34's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Arcellus View Post
    Got a huge warning in my game today that they know I was usingnthird party software and I could be banned. This is the only site I've used. Beware
    got the same message as well, you think it's something to do with the ban wave reported around 12th april and niantic targetting botters?

BigTanDizzle's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It appears I've been soft banned with Pokémon breaking out and fleeing from every throw it has lasted more then an hour and I'm concerned..I currently have 5 Pokémon setup for auto catch being worried I wanna stop using the site as I've poured countless hours of farming into my game just needed a couple from over countries to fill the pokedex will I be okay to allow those 5 to auto catch and stop using this site?

Arcellus's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Arsenal34 View Post
    got the same message as well, you think it's something to do with the ban wave reported around 12th april and niantic targetting botters?
    I don't know. It happened after that date. I'm nervous to use the rest of the coins I purchased in the game... ugh I've spent hundreds of hours on the game. I don't want to lose all my progress.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So how long would a 100 IV charizard and machamp take to find?

myrir's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    8/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by BigTanDizzle View Post
    It appears I've been soft banned with Pokémon breaking out and fleeing from every throw it has lasted more then an hour and I'm concerned..I currently have 5 Pokémon setup for auto catch being worried I wanna stop using the site as I've poured countless hours of farming into my game just needed a couple from over countries to fill the pokedex will I be okay to allow those 5 to auto catch and stop using this site?
    You unban yourself by missing your throws more than 50 times before catching. Should do the trick.

Calicub510's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I ordered several pokemon on autocatch with a minimum of 90 IV, and it's been 2 days already... do you know how long it will take for me to be able to login to my account? I haven't done it yet because i don't wanna get banned

capturepokemon's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/31
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    3rd Party warnings

This warning has been given out to a very large group of users, and is something that Niantic do from time to time. You have no need to be concerned about any action against your account.

If you wish to put your mind at rest, try playing the game normally for a few days, or catch a few less Pokemon a day through our services.

We offer a replacement account equal to your current one in the event of any account action being taken.

IV auto catches / No IV's on the site

Niantic performed a change today meaning that IV's for accounts under level 25 are randomised.

We are now only showing IV's on Capture Pokemon where they have come from accounts over level 25, and will shortly be adding a notice onto the site informing players that only trainer levels 25 and higher will receive the advertised IV.

In the coming days as our accounts level past 25 IV's will start showing again

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How long would it take to catch a perfect machamp?

Arsenal34's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Arcellus View Post
    I don't know. It happened after that date. I'm nervous to use the rest of the coins I purchased in the game... ugh I've spent hundreds of hours on the game. I don't want to lose all my progress.
    I got the message when I logged in 7pm uk time, I got the same message on my other account a month ago and then didn't login again after that, I logged in again today and the ban warning message is gone

Vashilace's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey, my account is above level 25, and the auto catch IV I received isn't within the parameters I set. As I mentioned on my post before, i set it for 90+ IV, and I get a 40 IV instead. What's the deal?

g00se2's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi

I have used the system a few times and I got a few 80+ IV pokemon, what I forgot to think about was the rarety of this type of pokemon and it took a bout 2 weeks to come through. This is my fault and not your own. What I am wondering if if you could update your stats. Would it be possible for you to provide values for 80+ to 100 IV with a time since the last one? This way people will have a rough estimate on when they would be likely to get their pokemon?

Thanks

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Totally agree I have a couple 90+ and 2 100% rare encounters I'm waiting for that might take months and I didn't realize it would be that long wishing there was an option to lower the percentage during an auto find generally speaking an 80% is not that far from a complete 100% maybe 100-200 cp difference which isn't hat big of a deal unless you're facing a gym with 10 Pokémon stacked with all 100% cp ratings which is highly unlikely the real factor is move set

Page 25 of 38 FirstFirst ... 212223242526272829 ... LastLast