1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How-To Safely Bot / Snipe

These are my tips/tools I have been using and I have yet to recieve a IP Ban/ Softban in a while now, thought I could post here and possibly help a few of you out. I will be sectioning this post with Botting and Sniping, go to whichever section applies to you!

Botting

- Use realistic/human settings for your bots. I have made a humanized NecroBot Config linked here. Feel free to tweak the settings, just know if you are walking too fast/teleporting you will most likely be banned!

- Bot in your city, your city may not have the best PokeStops or Pokemon spawns, but this is another pre-caution you can take to lessen the risk of being banned

- DO NOT bot all night. This makes the risk of being banned higher! Leave your bot running for 1hr-3hr's at the most and then stop, wait a couple of hours and start again!

Sniping

- DO NOT AUTO SNIPE. This raises your risks of being banned very high as you are teleporting from coordinates to coordinates!

- Manually Snipe, find the Pokemon you want you can find tons of Pokemons on various websites/discords here are some of them (100 IV Club Discord, PokeSnipers)

- After manually sniping, to be safe wait between 1-5minutes in between snipers just as a safety measure.

- Only snipe things you need! A 100 Dratini is cool, but if you already have a Dragonite there is no point, dont get yourself banned for Pokemon you already have!

Note

Niantic is trying really hard to stop botting/snipers from the game, if you don't need to snipe/bot... simply don't for your own safety. Basically, just dont be too agressive with your bots/snipes and you should be good!

Good luck with botting/snipping everyone, hope this thread was semi-useful!

How-To Safely Bot / Snipe
    junclj's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    2/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Who care for the ban? Just create a new account to bot again. lv1~20 within a day. Niantic ban my account then I create another new account to bot again. Until I create the 999999th account after 999 years later then they will give up to ban me.

AyeKvin's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I agree, you could just do that, but some users are reporting IP Bans which would stop your IP from every being able to connect to the servers :P Just made this post for those who want to Bot, but still want to be safe

junclj's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    2/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can change my IP after restart my router. My IP address is not fixed.

fockarz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One question, i have a park here in my city but how do i find the exact location to put at bot ?

DreadPickle's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i think if you bot at a realistic human pace and all you should be getting your account up and running to play legitly faster than making 99999 accounts and wait for niantic to get tired of banning you tho

AyeKvin's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you're park is pretty popular just google "Park Name" coordinates, it should come up!

idku-efef's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by AyeKvin View Post
    These are my tips/tools I have been using and I have yet to recieve a IP Ban/ Softban in a while now, thought I could post here and possibly help a few of you out. I will be sectioning this post with Botting and Sniping, go to whichever section applies to you!

Botting

- Use realistic/human settings for your bots. I have made a humanized NecroBot Config linked here. Feel free to tweak the settings, just know if you are walking too fast/teleporting you will most likely be banned!

- Bot in your city, your city may not have the best PokeStops or Pokemon spawns, but this is another pre-caution you can take to lessen the risk of being banned

- DO NOT bot all night. This makes the risk of being banned higher! Leave your bot running for 1hr-3hr's at the most and then stop, wait a couple of hours and start again!

Sniping

- DO NOT AUTO SNIPE. This raises your risks of being banned very high as you are teleporting from coordinates to coordinates!

- Manually Snipe, find the Pokemon you want you can find tons of Pokemons on various websites/discords here are some of them (100 IV Club Discord, PokeSnipers)

- After manually sniping, to be safe wait between 1-5minutes in between snipers just as a safety measure.

- Only snipe things you need! A 100 Dratini is cool, but if you already have a Dragonite there is no point, dont get yourself banned for Pokemon you already have!

Note

Niantic is trying really hard to stop botting/snipers from the game, if you don't need to snipe/bot... simply don't for your own safety. Basically, just dont be too agressive with your bots/snipes and you should be good!

Good luck with botting/snipping everyone, hope this thread was semi-useful!
    About your tips for manually snipping and the waiting time around 1-5 minutes
    What do you think if I manually snipping from the bottom of Vegas to upper of Vegas (jump cordinat) just for 3 minutes?

I use vegas pokemap to scann, there are so many uncommon n rare pokemon on there. I hope it safe to snipe from cord to cord and just giving the break time only 3 minutes

TechXPlays's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    3/93
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    wonder if i could find my old Safely Botting posts... they were great and went into tons of detail. They were posted way back before 0.35 botting days