STEP by STEP - Editing, Compiling and Using  DetectiveSquirrel's (Community) Bot. menu

User Tag List

navyguy's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    5/21
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

STEP by STEP - Editing, Compiling and Using DetectiveSquirrel's (Community) Bot.

OK since I have seen almost NO ONE here (other than non newbies and non skids) be able to figure out half of this stuff and even complaining about the compiled version (which tends to lag by several hours or a day before it gets an update, if at all) I have decided to do this STEP BY STEP tutorial FOR THE SOURCE CODE's Edit, use and running.

First I want to thank DetectiveSquirrel and his bot that he has put the time and effort into making a really nice bot. SO PLEASE when you go to the thread make sure you give thanks, and +rep him.

Also Neer, as he has helped a lot as well and had is own version, both of which were very good, he has since updated his post with DetectiveSquirrel's Bot for unknown reasons, maybe private, maybe working on new release, maybe time is all. Again make sure you give him thanks as well. If you post for help I may or may not get back to you, however if you spam BS you can rest assured no one will help you.

A link to the thread, also has a lot of answered questions thoughout the thread, use the search function http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/poke...y-version.html ([UPDATED] Pokemon Bot in C# Community Version)

PRELIMINARY STEPS: MUST BE DONE BEFORE YOU EVEN BEGIN.

Download and install, Visual Studio 2015 any version will work, in fact you can download right from their website and use that one. free of charge I recommend the middle black one (Enterprise edition) It's free for 30 days, and you will not need to sign in to use it (it may ask though just decline) Be prepared as it is about 8GB, BUT it really doesn't take that long, maybe 20 mins on a decent connection.

STEP 1:

Download the ZIP file from https://github.com/DetectiveSquirrel...-Go-Rocket-API (click the green clone or download button) or for seriously dumb people>>(https://github.com/DetectiveSquirrel...ive/master.zip)

STEP 2:

Extract the Zip file to a folder, and open the Pokemon Go Rocket API.sln file (known as a solution file)

When you open it you should see something like the following:

Right click on the Red arrow: PokemonGo.RocketAPI and select Set as start up project

STEP 3:

click the little white arrow next to PokemonGO.RocketAPI.Console and double click on App.config

Fill in the colored areas in the original picture with the required info below:

Green Arrow (leave Google if using a google login, or change to Ptc if you are using Pokemon Trainer club login)

Yellow
    and Black arrows: Leave them as they are if using google login, or change them to the username and password of your PTC account if you are using that method to login.

Red box: Leave as default if you want the coordinates to be what they are listed as default, or input your desired Latitude and Longitude. You can get these from people here that have states where good pokemon are, or google maps, or use Pokevision etc. if using Pokevision the Lat is the first number in the URL and the LON is the second number (usually a negative number if in the US)

STEP 4:

Now you will want to change this setting below to leaveStrongest BUT you can change it however you want. Leavestrongest will toss all but one pokemon leaving ONLY the strongest one in terms of CP. CP will toss all below the specified CP limit. and white list will use the listed names to keep and blacklist will toss only the listed ones.

Once you have changed your desired settings click File at the top and Save all.

STEP 5:

Double click on Program.cs as seen below and scroll until you find the pictured function: private static async Task TransferAllButStrongestUnwantedPokemon(Client client)

You should see a short list of Pokemon that will be used for the above transferring. You will want to add all the pokemon you wish to be affected, this list will transfer them all EXCEPT ONE that one will always be the highest CP one you encountered or evolved to. If you catch one higher it will transfer the lower ranked old one.

The list of All the pokemon is here:

Code:
    PokemonId.Bulbasaur,
    PokemonId.Ivysaur,
    //PokemonId.Venusaur,
    PokemonId.Charmander,
    PokemonId.Charmeleon,
    //PokemonId.Charizard,
    PokemonId.Squirtle,
    PokemonId.Wartortle,
    //PokemonId.Blastoise,
    PokemonId.Caterpie,
    PokemonId.Metapod,
    PokemonId.Butterfree,
    PokemonId.Weedle,
    PokemonId.Kakuna,
    PokemonId.Beedrill,
    PokemonId.Pidgey,
    PokemonId.Pidgeotto,
    PokemonId.Pidgeot,
    PokemonId.Rattata,
    PokemonId.Raticate,
    PokemonId.Spearow,
    PokemonId.Fearow,
    PokemonId.Ekans,
    PokemonId.Arbok,
    PokemonId.Pikachu,
    PokemonId.Raichu,
    PokemonId.Sandshrew,
    PokemonId.Sandlash,
    PokemonId.NidoranFemale,
    PokemonId.Nidorina,
    PokemonId.Nidoqueen,
    PokemonId.NidoranMale,
    PokemonId.Nidorino,
    PokemonId.Nidoking,
    PokemonId.Clefairy,
    PokemonId.Clefable,
    PokemonId.Vulpix,
    PokemonId.Ninetales,
    PokemonId.Jigglypuff,
    PokemonId.Wigglytuff,
    PokemonId.Zubat,
    PokemonId.Golbat,
    PokemonId.Oddish,
    PokemonId.Gloom,
    PokemonId.Vileplume,
    PokemonId.Paras,
    PokemonId.Parasect,
    PokemonId.Venonat,
    PokemonId.Venomoth,
    PokemonId.Diglett,
    PokemonId.Dugtrio,
    PokemonId.Meowth,
    PokemonId.Persian,
    PokemonId.Psyduck,
    PokemonId.Golduck,
    PokemonId.Mankey,
    PokemonId.Primeape,
    PokemonId.Growlithe,
    //PokemonId.Arcanine,
    PokemonId.Poliwag,
    PokemonId.Poliwhirl,
    PokemonId.Poliwrath,
    PokemonId.Abra,
    PokemonId.Kadabra,
    PokemonId.Alakhazam,
    PokemonId.Machop,
    PokemonId.Machoke,
    PokemonId.Machamp,
    PokemonId.Bellsprout,
    PokemonId.Weepinbell,
    PokemonId.Victreebell,
    PokemonId.Tentacool,
    PokemonId.Tentacruel,
    PokemonId.Geodude,
    PokemonId.Graveler,
    PokemonId.Golem,
    PokemonId.Ponyta,
    PokemonId.Rapidash,
    PokemonId.Slowpoke,
    PokemonId.Slowbro,
    PokemonId.Magnemite,
    PokemonId.Magneton,
    //PokemonId.Farfetch'd,
    PokemonId.Doduo,
    PokemonId.Dodrio,
    PokemonId.Seel,
    PokemonId.Dewgong,
    PokemonId.Grimer,
    PokemonId.Muk,
    PokemonId.Shellder,
    PokemonId.Cloyster,
    PokemonId.Gastly,
    PokemonId.Haunter,
    PokemonId.Gengar,
    PokemonId.Onix,
    PokemonId.Drowzee,
    PokemonId.Hypno,
    PokemonId.Krabby,
    PokemonId.Kingler,
    PokemonId.Voltorb,
    PokemonId.Electrode,
    PokemonId.Exeggcute,
    PokemonId.Exeggutor,
    PokemonId.Cubone,
    PokemonId.Marowak,
    PokemonId.Hitmonlee,
    PokemonId.Hitmonchan,
    PokemonId.Lickitung,
    PokemonId.Koffing,
    PokemonId.Weezing,
    PokemonId.Rhyhorn,
    PokemonId.Rhydon,
    PokemonId.Chansey,
    PokemonId.Tangela,
    PokemonId.Kangaskhan,
    PokemonId.Horsea,
    PokemonId.Seadra,
    PokemonId.Goldeen,
    PokemonId.Seaking,
    PokemonId.Staryu,
    PokemonId.Starmie,
    //PokemonId.Mr. Mime,
    //PokemonId.Scyther,
    PokemonId.Jynx,
    PokemonId.Electabuzz,
    PokemonId.Magmar,
    PokemonId.Pinsir,
    PokemonId.Tauros,
    PokemonId.Magikarp,
    PokemonId.Gyarados,
    PokemonId.Lapras,
    PokemonId.Ditto,
    PokemonId.Eevee,
    PokemonId.Vaporeon,
    PokemonId.Jolteon,
    PokemonId.Flareon,
    PokemonId.Porygon,
    PokemonId.Omanyte,
    PokemonId.Omastar,
    PokemonId.Kabuto,
    //PokemonId.Kabutops,
    //PokemonId.Aerodactyl,
    //PokemonId.Snorlax,
    //PokemonId.Articuno,
    //PokemonId.Zapdos,
    //PokemonId.Moltres,
    PokemonId.Dratini,
    PokemonId.Dragonair,
    //PokemonId.Dragonite
    //PokemonId.Mewtwo,
    //PokemonId.Mew
    You can comment out any one's you want to keep all of them of by adding // to the front of PokemonId (you can remove the // from the ones you would like to transfer. HOWEVER leave Mr Mime and Farfetche'd alone as they are somewhat broken plus pretty rare to begin with.

STEP 6:

The following are additional steps that are not really required, they do however make it much easier to use. If you wish to skip these scroll down to FINAL STEP.

the following will be grouped into this step:

• Change how many items are kept vs tossed out.
    • Changing the delays to speed up or slow down how fast the bot works.

Double click on Settings.cs and scroll until you find the following list of items:

Fee free to edit the numbers as you see fit, keep in mind they should never add up to more than the space you have. also the amount will usually actually be lower as it will use Pokeballs to catch the pokemon obviously.

Click Edit>Find and Replace>Find in files and enter Delay into the find field: and click next until you get to the delay you want to change normally I leave them the same. but I like most to be at 3000 (3 seconds) and for Pokestops 10seconds (10000) the ones like restarting etc, I leave at their default.

Once you are done editing everything Click File> Save All again.

FINAL STEPS:

Right click on PokemonGo.RocketAPI and select REBUILD and wait for it to complete in the dialog box at the bottom

NEXT right click PokemonGo.RocketAPI.Console and click BUILD

In the dialog box at the bottom after completion you should see the location of the file called PokemonGo.RocketAPI.Console.exe THAT is your finished compiled file that you will run.

Usually located in the same folder as the .sln > C:\xxxx\xxxx\PokemonGo\RocketAPI\Console\bin\Debug\PokemonGo.RocketAPI.Console.e xe

The first time you run it IF YOU ARE USING THE GOOGLE LOGIN IT WILL ASK FOR google.com/devices and to enter the given code. Once you do that, you will need to close the .exe and go back to the App.config file and place that where the GoogleRefreshToken is at (in side the " ") and then REBUILD the PokemonGo.RocketAPI and BUILD the PokemonGo.RocketAPI.Console and then Re run the .exe

Do not forget to SAVE ALL again.

There you go happy botting

If this helped you please give thanks and +rep as this took a lot of time to make. Thanks Guys
    Last edited by navyguy; 07-22-2016 at 11:59 AM.

STEP by STEP - Editing, Compiling and Using  DetectiveSquirrel's (Community) Bot.
  2. Thanks ivar85, zzpzzp, providensia, blueberry18, TriadHS, pnunes, ganjahtool, Mooniac, Fenixia, kraize, mrruffy, arjung, bobdan, justwenz, Xero10, JuanJ12, pokemong0 (17 members gave Thanks to navyguy for this useful post)
    FreeHitss's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    1/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Finally youre a god

4. Thanks navyguy (1 members gave Thanks to FreeHitss for this useful post)
    providensia's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    6/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    can you share your precompiled exe here? because not everyone have fast connection to download 8gb visual studio 2015. many thanks

Thanks G/R
    5/21
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by providensia View Post
    can you share your precompiled exe here? because not everyone have fast connection to download 8gb visual studio 2015. many thanks
    Unfortunately no, because the login info will be different. the version you saw before was a completely different version of the bot that had a complete coding difference to reference an outside file user.xml instead the source code does not reference that when you compile it (it uses App.Config)

Even on slow connections 8gb isnt too bad, you could torrent it and it may be faster. although only torrent the demo version.

FreeHitss's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    1/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    how to show my highest cp in cmd? i saw detective squirrel's pic it has highest cp.

AdmiralChief's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi, thanks for posting! Can anyone get PTC to work? Google works fine, but whenever I try to use a PTC account I get an error and the console crashes (has stopped working)

b0Ni07's Avatar Sergeant Major
    Thanks G/R
    7/15
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yea best bot so far, but need evolve from list thing, maybe someone share..

Mooniac's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the guide, worked amazing

kraize's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can anyone help me? When i tried to Rebuild, it gave me this

1>C:\Users\xxx\Downloads\Pokemon-Go-Rocket-API-master\Pokemon-Go-Rocket-API-master\PokemonGo\RocketAPI\Client.cs(427,13,427,33): warning CS4014: Because this call is not awaited, execution of the current method continues before the call is completed. Consider applying the 'await' operator to the result of the call.
    1> PokemonGo.RocketAPI -> C:\Users\Winata\Downloads\Pokemon-Go-Rocket-API-master\Pokemon-Go-Rocket-API-master\PokemonGo\RocketAPI\bin\Debug\Pokemon Go Rocket API.dll

And I didnt see any .exe file created

farcran's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    nice guide but what to do with those files? i tried to run exe files its not even starting. Should i copy it somewhere else?

robertoMF's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i can farm dratini with this? in dratini nest?

qqringo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Navyguy
    This is a very great great tutorial!
    Can i ask a stupid question it's about last step.............................i am useing window10 ,but i cannot find my Google device code! where i can get it?

Thanks G/R
    5/21
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by qqringo View Post
    Hi Navyguy
    This is a very great great tutorial!
    Can i ask a stupid question it's about last step.............................i am useing window10 ,but i cannot find my Google device code! where i can get it?
    Device code will come up when you run it, you enter that at google.com/device

Since been outdated