6/12
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by sdslolz View Post
    I'm still going to spoof (within reason). I was jumping between places rapidly, but I'm going to wait 1-2 days in between now.

As for botting, I don't know. I'll probably still do it. I think aslong as you're not flying all over the country, you might be alright.

Obviously I don't work for Niantic so.. :/

Please understand this is NOT Niantec's first GPS based game. Their other game had thousands of people banned for gps spoofing, they have become quite good at detecting it.

The best policy is to not bot/spoof what you are not willing to lose. That simple. Moment I saw the post, I stopped botting/spoofing on my main but my secondaries are going full throttle.

Fair Warning - The anticheat may have just been turned on
    gedav's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I dont give a s****, ill keep botting. It's a game. I have nothing to lose...

sdslolz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Zestro View Post
    Please understand this is NOT Niantec's first GPS based game. Their other game had thousands of people banned for gps spoofing, they have become quite good at detecting it.

The best policy is to not bot/spoof what you are not willing to lose. That simple. Moment I saw the post, I stopped botting/spoofing on my main but my secondaries are going full throttle.
    I know it is, however if you are smart with how you spoof it's theoretically not possible to detect (unless they can detect you're running Nox), which I think is a little hard. They might be able to detect WASD/movement patterns, theoretically with Lockito it would be easy to see you've been on the same pace speed wise.

If I wait 30 minutes then port down town; to them it'll look like I just turned my phone on when I went downtown. Obviously, you can't fly from say USA to Europe and back in one day, it's detectable by patterns.

From what I gather it was the same with in Ingress. The only question I have though is if the bots are detectable, because if I'm using the bot in a local area all it's doing is walking around and grabbing Pokemon and PokeStops, they might be able to detect it through packets or something though.

Anyways I'm going to chance just spoofing and we'll see, it doesn't bother me too much.

What I'm going to do is make three accounts
    1) one that spoofs ridiculous (country jumps etc)
    2) one that spoofs responsibly (local, time considerations)
    3) one that spoofs a bit of both, but also add a bot

we'll see which one survives
    Last edited by sdslolz; 07-22-2016 at 01:19 PM.

navyguy's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    5/21
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    is there any rule about sharing the account or even selling / buying IN THEIR TOS? you COULD deny any hacking by saying you bought it, or you shared it with a friend, I was in the anvy so I have a easy explanation of why a friend would live in another state but still. that's a very improbable pass though.

MarcoReckless's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    3/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ziggar View Post
    I'll keep botting dunno if it's the anticheat or not, but something new popped in the bot i'm using: Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

Maybe was just some random api error.
    I got this too at random times, but it was the server being unstable AFAIK

Breaksgames's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by sdslolz View Post
    I know it is, however if you are smart with how you spoof it's theoretically not possible to detect (unless they can detect you're running Nox), which I think is a little hard. They might be able to detect WASD/movement patterns, theoretically with Lockito it would be easy to see you've been on the same pace speed wise.

If I wait 30 minutes then port down town; to them it'll look like I just turned my phone on when I went downtown. Obviously, you can't fly from say USA to Europe and back in one day, it's detectable by patterns.

From what I gather it was the same with in Ingress. The only question I have though is if the bots are detectable, because if I'm using the bot in a local area all it's doing is walking around and grabbing Pokemon and PokeStops, they might be able to detect it through packets or something though.

Anyways I'm going to chance just spoofing and we'll see, it doesn't bother me too much.

What I'm going to do is make three accounts
    1) one that spoofs ridiculous (country jumps etc)
    2) one that spoofs responsibly (local, time considerations)
    3) one that spoofs a bit of both, but also add a bot

we'll see which one survives
    As far as they know, I've been in New York for the last week lmao

evagon's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you care about your accounts, I'd probably lay off for a while. You can bot on a secondary account or something that way you don't lose as much.

Mentax's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    no new informations?

Zestro's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    6/12
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Mentax View Post
    no new informations?
    Not yet, don't expect any information on this for at least another 24 hours. Most the people with the skills needed to packet sniff are most likely at work and don't have time to decode the packet. At the latest, I expect we will know what it is sometime this weekend. Till then, go have fun on an alt account.

fortunezhf's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pokecolor 1.0 no longer works, something about a webname could not be resolved 'www.googleapi.com' - not sure atm but it seems to be working again. Very odd, would get a screenshot but I have them running on my tablet.

Elitetech's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    3/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I used an account for spoofing for several days but stopped roughly 2 days ago. I continuesly bot on 2 other accounts, let's hope the main survives right?
    Knowledge is often mistaken for intelligence. This is like mistaking a cup of milk for a cow.

Nou4r's Avatar Knight
    Thanks G/R
    34/55
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by navyguy View Post
    is there any rule about sharing the account or even selling / buying IN THEIR TOS? you COULD deny any hacking by saying you bought it, or you shared it with a friend, I was in the anvy so I have a easy explanation of why a friend would live in another state but still. that's a very improbable pass though.
    Multiple Accounts is not allowed

Nou4r's Avatar Knight
    Thanks G/R
    34/55
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Im working on a new legit bot.

Catches only rare Pokemon or Pokemons with 500+ CP or 85%
    Checks the Pokestops (Coordinates you picked) every 5 minutes, if inventory full - earn level points
    Catches and auto evolves one non-rare pokemon you picked (for level points or other benefits)
    Just incase there is a banwave on all the hardcore botters D:

Jelle86's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by navyguy View Post
    Account sharing is not allowed (its in their terms of service yup).

furby's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    not looking good for us

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast