0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Shimada boosting scammer

Hi all. Let me share with you my experience with this guy.
    While others may be comfortable with saying "oh, it's a scam don't buy" and leaving for good I really think I owe it to the community to expose this poor, poor excuse of a booster in detail.

First of all his details: (cuz chances are he'll try to delete and reset everything after seeing I've exposed him)
    Discord: Falcon#8065
    Username in site: goshawk786
    Paypal name: Mounir Brooke
    PayPal email: [email protected]
    His Youtube: GameStuff/Goshawk
    - YouTube

Ingame names & handles: goshawk, gamestuff, otaka, Falcon, Shimada Boosting, colorz(confirmed from another account)
    I just want to start off by saying that just the title of this guy "1- Cheapest boosting, 2-always online, 3- friendly" , just the title alone contains 3 major lies which I'll discuss in detail if you read below:

So, first thing's first. I'm a support main, typically plays at the end of a season rather than the start, so it's full of trolls and being a support and not a DPS it's really hard and I struggle to get to master (I'm always in the 3100-3330 cycle). I felt like I wanted to end S5 in master, for no other reason than just for the golden weapon (diamond wasn't gonna be enough) so for the first time ever I decided to give boosting a go. I was looking to buy an account for some time, but everyone warned me against it, too much scams they said.
    So I said ok let's give boosting a go, and about 3 weeks ago, when S5 was at its end I posted a thread in here. Since there was plenty of time left (when I posted it) I thought I had time and asked if someone had free time:
    What I asked for is pretty well defined and this guy replied, agreeing to the terms and asking me to add him:
    1.png

But because there was so little time left when he actually contacted me, only 2 days left of s5, I was hesitant at first, but I agreed because he was extremely cocky and confident (which at the time I thought it's a good thing, because a good GM or highmaster DPS player would be super comfortable and said he can easily, easily boost to 3500 in 24 hours.
    Paid $35 on paypal, just as we agreed (from 3031 start), he added some friend and they obviously played duoboost. He only managed to get 3240-ish, which is half of what we agreed. He actually had plenty of time (after the payment) where he would not login, not play, trying to comfort me by saying "it's okay, there's a lot of time left, it's easy job i will do it"
    Paypal transaction,
    paypal.png

He asked me to pay him in british pounds, on that date paypal's conversion rate was $35USD=25.95GBP and he agreed:
    5.png

Ofc he never did. So S5 ended i'm disappointed and of course I don't care about as little as $35 so I was extremely polite and I asked him what are we gonna do now and that I'm fine with receiving a refund.
    He refused saying "sry i can't offer refund".
    2.png

I told him it's not really his choice in the matter to decide as we never discussed s6 or placements or anything like that.
    But again, since I don't really care much about $35, I thought I'd give him a chance.
    We changed the rules to:
    I do my own placements and he will deliver 500 SR for s6, so if I calibrate at 3200 he'll place at 3700.
    I calibrated at 3183, which means a 3683-ish SR is what I'm expected. ( I told him anything above 3650 is fine and he doesn't need to hit 3700)
    After that, the bad things started happening:
    Before payment and everything, we would communicate every day in long detail. After payment, he started ignoring me hard. He added like 4 people of his friends in my account while boosting (which is fine, just didn't expect a booster to be boosting with 2-3 friends, all the adverts I've seen is that duos are actually harder and a decent booster prefers to go solo boosting accounts).
    For the past 4 days he has said one sentence to me saying "im playing on account right now"
    He never tells me when he's about to login, nor he tells me when he's finished so I can log back in. So i'm rendered without an account for 2 + weeks now (Aug29-Sep13)
    In that time, he has spent more hours playing arcade on my account (i mean i get it you need a warmup but WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK are you doing in arcade?)
    and only 13 hours of competitive total, which is less than 1 hour a day if you do the math.
    he would struggle a lot once he reaches 3300 and would go dropping down heavily, at which point I just realized that I'm a better booster than him, should I try it. But again, I wanted to give him a chance. No matter what, if the service is delivered I'll suck it up.

But then things took a wild step further is when he was obviously done playing for the day, I login and I notice 1000 credits missing. He has bought something (I still don't know what, i didn't go searching in detail, but I'm assuming a legendary skin). Ever since then, he's ignoring me.
    here's when I confonted him about it:
    4.gif

As you can see I wasn't rude about it I just wanted an explanation, I wanted to know how can he possibly do it without asking me first, 1000credits aren't that fast to farm afterall
    and please correct me if I'm wrong and you're a booster, but I'm assuming that once you get hired to do it, you only touch controls, sensitivity and perhaps equip a skin you prefer playing with and you touch nothing else. He's been ignoring me ever since and not saying a word even though every day i ask him "are you there, can we talk, how far are you, how much more must I wait" etc etc etc etc.
    I thought it would be done in less than 22 hours (that's what he was extremely cocky and confident saying), yet it's taking 15 (starting of 16th day now) days and I'm only half-way to my promised 3683, a rank where I can get on my own if I just try. He didn't even reach my own season high actually. Although as I said i would've accepted anything above 3660. But he isn't even close.

So, super suepr rude, non responsive, slow....
    How can I be the judge of him being slow? Well, he offers same "boosting" for diamonds & platinums for free taking up to 2 weeks. I'm not a "free boosted" i'm paying for it and I'm only half way from getting it and he's stuck, he simply climb anymore and he's only doing mccree and genji and playing with his friends.
    No

You think that was bad? Wait, here comes the worst part !!!!
    He tried to change the pricing 3 times and conditions I-don't-know-how-many times since I paid.
    First we agreed on one thing, then he would change and claim something totally different on what we agreed. Rinse and repeat.
    For example:
    kekekek.png

kekek9.png
    no dude, you never said 3500, the 3500 deal was for s5, this is s6 you promised 500 sr regardless of where I get after placements ( I did my own placements of course )
    kekeke8.png
    sure
    I'm shaking my head wondering at this moment "why are you doing this, there's a history in discord i can LITERALLY SHOW YOU how you agreed to this and that and now you're trying to change it all or want more money for it?.
    The initial deal was around $4 per 50 sr at first and in the end he was talking about $6 per 50 sr and I can find easier and better service than that so I don't need him if at all if he'll be offering me these prices, there are already better ones available and they're ACTUAL boosters.

I linked him [here] and could've found a lot more boosters that are faster, better, more efficient, friendlier and cheaper and WITH A LOT MORE Customers than him. He of course didn't say anything, just like he didn't say anything when he used my credits without my consent.
    The last thing he tried to change was that he was only going to boost me to 3600, leaving me behind 80sr (and if he was decent he would've boosted all the way up to 3700 for the HUUUGE delay) so he wanted me to add $10 more. At that moment I just thought it's super unfair (mind you, I didn't get angry, I don't think getting angry about anything is creative or productive), but my blood starts to boil witnessing unjust and unfair things. So I immediately started about getting rid of this baggage and it's been a message in the making for 3 days now, but it's finally done and out there.
    The person I just linked, I haven't ordered from him (or any other booster), but I've seen him boosting and he did 3000 to 3700 in the same day and he's not even half as cocky as "Falcon".
    The thing is, if he was just polite and was communicative about it (not 1 message to leave him alone in 5 days [saturday was his last message, now it's wednesday evening here, so 4-5 days]), I would've never come to this, I certainly wasn't gonna leave him a recommendation, but I sure wasn't gonna ask for a refund or write this long post.

I'm pretty sure I'm missing out a lot of stuff and details to show in his non-responsiveness, rudeness and slow delivery ( I mean 15 days and 13 hours of competitive?) He did the same hours in arcade...I get it , you wanna warmup before a game but holy hell you spent more time in arcade with friends than competitive, which is what you were paid to do.
    Buying stuff with the credits, he basically treated it as his smurf and not as a customer who was paying to get boosted.

To add some to the fire, I noticed he had many posts in cheating, hacks forum threads and I asked him about it, he immediately edited these comments 1 example here:
    (Xaim Overwatch Aimbot | NO HP Bar Aimbot! | Private+Unique builds| Undetected)
    His comment here was about aimbots and hacks, he changed it to something that would make him appear like he's not interested at all. After I asked him why is he even getting close to these threads, saying "well it doesn't look good when i'm trying to boost people"
    In one forum he's saying he's quitting the game, selling his accounts, in the next forum he's like "we love overwatch, we'll boost you fast and easy"
    Furthermore, I'm not blaming or anything, but he was selling a bunch of steam accounts with like 6-8 VAC Bans. Scientists baffled.
    Just shady, shady person every way you look at it.

The one good thing I can actually say is that he didn't try to hijack my account [big shocker there].
    But I'm pretty sure because he's not that dumb, even he knows he can't do it hence why not attempting it.

Right now I'm in the process of getting my money back as I should've done the very first day when he didn't deliver in s5 to what he promised to do(wasn't even half-way close then), with extreme confidence and I'll be providing this explanation to the paypal representative(s) reviewing the case.

I guess that's it for now. Please don't make my mistake and waste your money and time, there are friendlier, and even cheaper boosters.

P.S. Just for clarification, I have and will keep the full chat history, should any interested party, administrator want to find out more, I'll be glad to share it all with you, just PM Me. I just didn't wanna make it all public, since there's a lot of irrelevant stuff in that chat. For example, in the beginning when I thought he was actually a good player I would ask for tips and stuff for a person who's interested in switching from healing to DPS and stuff like that.
    EDIT: Colorz (another scammed user by him) actually contacted me after reading my post, so things are getting interesting:
    you.gif
    Last edited by needmasteracc; 09-13-2017 at 03:46 PM.

Shimada boosting scammer
    needmasteracc's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Colorz1996 View Post
    scam.Dont buy any boosts from him.
    Oh shit dude, I thought that name is familiar. He used your account to try to bait me and said it's his main account, that's why I thought he's actually good (3800-4000). He's actually worse than me (judging by our ingame stats compared next to each other)
    If I had to rate him, I'd say 3200-3300-ish, and I'm being generous since he's being pocket healed every game by his "boosting partners"

Waiting on him to actually call us out saying he's never known or dealt with us now
    Last edited by needmasteracc; 09-13-2017 at 03:21 PM.

DvASystems's Avatar Elite User Overwatch Hack & Cheat Mod /M.LG\
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    1036/286
    Trade Feedback
    202 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    goshawk786 has been notified and given 24 hours to respond.