Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Scammer vegoo

Accused Information

Dispute Date: Throughout July and August 2017
    Ownedcore Profile Link/User Name: vegoo
    Instant Messenger username of Accused: Skype,Discord,Kik etc. Skype: Vegusoc/Vegooco
    Payment Method Information: Paid via PayPal

Dispute Information

What is the dispute about? Warframe in-game currency
    Dispute Thread Link: n/a
    Other Sites Scam Link: My Reputation - PlayerAuctions
    Value of Trade Involved: Over $550USD
    Did you use a middleman?: If yes, who? PlayerAuctions
    Provide more information on what leads to the dispute:

I purchased platinum for Warframe from vegoo throughout July and August. Around Aug 18th, all of the platinum I had purchased began to be revoked by DE, a hallmark of a classic chargeback scam. By the end of the weekend, I had a negative platinum balance and was effectively banned from the game.

Proof

I don't have much proof for you, other than emails showing I purchased platinum from PlayerAuctions and screenshots of my negative platinum balance. I don't have contemporaneous screenshots. The best proof I have is the deluge of negative feedback on vegoo's PlayerAuctions profile. It really gets thick 4-5 pages in: My Reputation - PlayerAuctions.

I'm not here because I expect vegoo to give me my money back. I don't have any leverage on him and the transaction didn't take place in this forum anyway. I'm here because I want to warn you that he's a scammer and it's only a matter of time before he starts to prey on members here.

Know who you're getting into bed with. There's no honor among thieves, and he'll rip you off as well when he decides it's the right time.

Scammer vegoo
    D3Boost's Avatar 🔥 www.D3Boost.com 🔥 PROFESSIONAL BOOSTING SERVICES

CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    211/463
    Trade Feedback
    247 (100%)
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Whether the trade took place on our forums or elsewhere, scammers are not welcome here; he has been notified.
    ✅ CONTACT DETAILS ✅

✅ DISCORD: D3Boost#2193 ✅ SKYPE: d3pleveling ✅

vegoo's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    10/27
    Trade Feedback
    110 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi, I DONT sell warframe. Player auction account was created by me but I dont use it at all, its my Chinese friend, all details, payments etc goes to him. I dont deal with warframe at all and its not me.
    WoW TGC Loot & WoW Items
    Selling EU & US WoW Gold
    Buying EU & US WoW Gold

kathmandu's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by vegoo View Post
    Hi, I DONT sell warframe. Player auction account was created by me but I dont use it at all, its my Chinese friend, all details, payments etc goes to him. I dont deal with warframe at all and its not me.
    I want to make sure I understand this: you allowed someone to use your name, for their own sole profit, in an extremely niche field that you continued to work in, with absolutely no oversight or supervision to ensure that this person wasn't going to ruin your reputation by scamming people as you.

Okay. Sure, Jan.

So when your "Chinese friend" takes over this account too and starts ripping people off, do you expect to dodge responsibility for that too?

As far as I'm concerned, you're equally responsible. You either knew or should have known what was happening under your name, under an account you set up, in a field you work in. It is absolutely negligent to NOT know these things and if your decision-making and judgement in character is this lacking, I can't imagine why or how anyone could trust you going forward.

vegoo's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    10/27
    Trade Feedback
    110 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I gifted the account to a friend that I worked with in the past. I made an account, I used the account once few years ago to try to sell wow gold on PA, it didnt sell so I stoped. I dont work with warframe or any other stuff - besided WoW gold (i dont sell it on PA) - that was listed on PA.

If your account has negative balance it doesnt mean he scammed you or chargeback the payment or whatever else you are thinking. The guy was always botting different games, probably he just was tracked by developer and banned + currency that he traded to some people has been removed. You should know that real money trading in almost every game is forbidden by devs and may result in account ban or like in this case in taking over the currency and leaving negative balance behind.

Also in the end, I work on Ownedcore in buying/selling mostly wow gold for over 7 years, never scammed anyone and I send daily a lot of money to my gold suppliers via paypal, skrill and wmz. People giving me gold first, they pay me for gold first and I have never scammed anyone. You come here and claim it was ME only based on account name on PA - which I created, I wont lie about it but I didnt use it in any way to scam anyone. If you gift someone something its his responsibility to take care of it, just like in this case. If I would sell Warfame myself I would start also selling on OC like I did with all my game currency in the past.

I will talk to my guy today and ask him exactly what was he doing there, but I doubt it was something illegal. I am sorry you lost your money and your account has been banned.
    WoW TGC Loot & WoW Items
    Selling EU & US WoW Gold
    Buying EU & US WoW Gold

D3Boost's Avatar 🔥 www.D3Boost.com 🔥 PROFESSIONAL BOOSTING SERVICES

Thanks G/R
    211/463
    Trade Feedback
    247 (100%)
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by vegoo View Post
    If your account has negative balance it doesnt mean he scammed you or chargeback the payment or whatever else you are thinking. The guy was always botting different games, probably he just was tracked by developer and banned + currency that he traded to some people has been removed. You should know that real money trading in almost every game is forbidden by devs and may result in account ban or like in this case in taking over the currency and leaving negative balance behind.
    While some of this might be true, this does not justify your friend using your account and scamming people. And the fact there are 10+ different users who claim the same exact ban reason doesn't help your case either.

Closing this for the moment while it is being discussed with other staff members.

Update: After reviewing the case with other staff members, we've decided to dismiss the dispute and ask you to take it up with PlayerAuctions as the transaction was done through their platform and they should be the ones providing support and resolution.

Vegoo will also get in touch with his friend who uses the PlayerAuction's account for a resolution.
    Last edited by D3Boost; 09-02-2017 at 09:38 AM.
    ✅ CONTACT DETAILS ✅

✅ DISCORD: D3Boost#2193 ✅ SKYPE: d3pleveling ✅