Scammer wowsales "The Ultimate Vanilla WoW Package Get Unlimited Gold + Unlimited 60s menu

User Tag List

evv0kk's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/4
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Scammer wowsales "The Ultimate Vanilla WoW Package Get Unlimited Gold + Unlimited 60s

What is the dispute about? This person is selling public zzuk profiles, public CustomClasses , and other paid profiles developed by authors other than himself.
    Dispute Thread Link: http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mmo-...mited-60s.html (The Ultimate Vanilla WoW Package |👑| Get Unlimited Gold + Unlimited 60s)

Proof: I figured 3 instances of theft was enough to convict this scum bag, i just happened to find these 3 first because i am leveling a hunter. if a mod does not believe this proof I can offer links to them and downloads (since some of the profiles are from a paid pack) but here you go:

wowsales alliance feralas profile vs nazstyle profile (releast oct 2015):

wowprofiles 1-60 hunter CC vs dgcfus CC (it even has dgc's name on it ffs):

wowsales IF to hunter trainer profile vs tillmantoasty's:

Scammer wowsales "The Ultimate Vanilla WoW Package Get Unlimited Gold + Unlimited 60s
  2. Thanks DvASystems (1 members gave Thanks to evv0kk for this useful post)
    DvASystems's Avatar Elite User Overwatch Hack & Cheat Mod /M.LG\
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    1036/286
    Trade Feedback
    202 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    I checked the thread. There are two complaints from different buyers about him re-selling public profiles.

He however advertises
    The private profiles that are included will get you to 60 on both factions
    This package also contains Private Travel Profiles
    I think we are looking at potential refund order, if you paid through paypal you really should just try to chargeback.
    If he refuses, I'll have to look into the possebility of you just releasing the profiles for the public since they as you claim are public anyways which can be found on other forums.

He has 24 hours to respond prior to this and has been notified.

Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    1036/286
    Trade Feedback
    202 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    You should probably chargeback now. He read the thread and immediately logged off even though I demanded him to respond to the dispute.

wowsales's Avatar Banned CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have already spoken to the Resolution Center department of PayPal for an extensive period of time regarding this matter should you decide to file a complaint. No one here controls the actions of PayPal except them. They are their own judge, jury, and litigator. Clear evidence is presented that you not only received the product, but received it exactly as it was described. On a personal level, the nature of this product does not entitle me to be able to refund buyers.

As far as the first .XML file goes, everything you presented above is alterable. File name, size, and timestamps. All of those in the screenshots of my profile above are 100% incorrect in regards to what is in my package.

You could have edited all of this in.

As far as the .cs file goes, everything you presented above is alterable. File name, size, timestamps, and text within the file. All of those in the screenshot above of the specified custom class are 100% incorrect in regards to what is in my package.

As far as the second .XML file goes, everything you presented above is alterable. File name, size, and timestamps. All of those in the screenshot above of the specified .XML file are 100% incorrect in regards to what is in my package.

I believe this buyer is taking advantage of the fact that certain grinding locations in Vanilla WoW are used by multiple people. To what end he is using this advantage towards, I have no idea.
    Last edited by wowsales; 02-20-2017 at 02:27 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So... it's been 30 minutes. Urgency was demanded and urgency was received. (Not quite sure what the post above my response to the dispute is supposed to be mean) Is this settled now or what? Some of us have a business to run and do not have the financial means to cut this time short with attending to scammers.

Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    1036/286
    Trade Feedback
    202 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Okay, then it's settled then. You have no qualms with me releasing all these profiles, as they are not yours:
    Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet
    To the profile section for free
    http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/worl...maps-profiles/

As you claim above, evv0kk is trying to set you up and has manipulated every evidence against you.

Now we will obviously need proof of such claims, please PM me immediately with your private profiles so I can verify myself that you share no similarities/copies of the profiles that are in my possession.

This dispute will close immediately once you provide proof.
    As you said, you have matters to attend to so please be courteous and hurry up.
    Last edited by DvASystems; 02-20-2017 at 02:55 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by DvASystems View Post
    Okay, then it's settled then. You have no qualms with me releasing all these profiles, as they are not yours:
    Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet
    To the profile section for free
    http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/worl...maps-profiles/

As you claim above, evv0kk is trying to set you up and has manipulated every evidence against you.

Now we will obviously need proof of such claims, please PM me immediately with your private profiles so I can verify myself that you share no similarities/copies of the profiles that are in my possession.

This dispute will close immediately once you provide proof.
    As you said, you have matters to attend to so please be courteous and hurry up.

Have evv0kk send you the profiles in question. The package has since them been updated in excess and I no longer have those files. It was stated in my thread, before you scrapped it, that each package is different.

Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    1036/286
    Trade Feedback
    202 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by wowsales View Post
    Have evv0kk send you the profiles in question. The package has since them been updated in excess and I no longer have those files. It was stated in my thread, before you scrapped it, that each package is different.
    The profiles you sold him has tillmanstoasty's profiles. How exactly do you get these "different" packages?

Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    1036/286
    Trade Feedback
    202 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Update:
    wowsales has a past ban history.
    He has gone under the name "user97" previously. Both share the same email and IP.
    User97 was banned by reputable members after his service BlazingBoost screwed over an OC member.

Thus User97/wowsales is trying to ban evade.
    You also have a past history of infractions for insulting members.

This is strictly prohibited and you will be banned now for multi-accounting/ban evading.
    Thanks to Charax, evv0kk and Uncrowned for contributing to OC with their reports and investigating.

Profiles will be posted here for the public as wowsales has given approval:
    http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/worl...ml#post3696880 (1-60 Leveling profiles public [Both factions])

Just a note:
    wowsales refused to give out any unique profiles in the PM conversations I had with him. Well the reason is obvious, he couldn't scrape together profiles when he had pretty much stolen from a bunch of profile makers.

Original complaints for documentation:
    kspies34:
    The seller here tells you that he offers you all the routes to use, but when you buy the product and look through them, they are the same profiles just with different names posted on the folders. Paid and private profiles are the same folders just with different names as well as many of the others, this guy is a fraud and should be banned from the website. Dont waste your money, is very rude when it comes to discussing his product. Custom classes were not originals made by him, they are ones that he found throughout the internet, they are broken and dont work like they should.
    evv0kk:
    I gave you the feedback as soon as I received it, hence the original feedback that went something along the lines of "great seller, received the profiles instantly", and you know this. So, please stop lying to the buyers.

However, it is against the wishes of OwnedCore for you to sell things that are available publicly. These profiles/cc's were created by reputable members of the Zzuk forums over a year and a half ago. You're a scum bag for doing this. You did not create these profiles or customclasses and I have submitted evidence to the OwnedCore staff, and I will continue to assist them until you refund everyone or until you are banned from these forums.
    Last edited by DvASystems; 02-20-2017 at 03:52 PM.

11. Thanks AccountShark, D3Boost, Sychotix, Ashoran (4 members gave Thanks to DvASystems for this useful post)