0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Scammer ChrisD, [email protected], Ioannis Drogaris

Ownedcore Name: ChrisD

Skype Name: robertjes2

Paypal Name: Ioannis Drogaris, [email protected]

Other payment method: No

Ownedcore scam link: Selling Movie Battlechests!

Other sites scam link: No

Did you use a middleman?: No

Explain what happened: I've received a chargeback from this guy on paypal last week for the 20 codes that he's purchased on July 30th.

Proof:

I've had 4 activities on July 30th through Paypal. There are 2 activities that match the $40 that this guy has bought. The other $40 was from a different buyer I've sold to several times, so I've crossed out his identity. Ioannis Drogaris, I've sold to only this one occasion. I did not want to compromise the identity of the other $40 buyer so I am not disclosing this information, however I may if needed.

Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

This is the start of our skype chat, along with his skype information.

Here are our chat logs as well as transaction proof. I've sent him the codes in a zip file that contained 20 codes that I've sold for $40.

He even asked for more codes after our transaction, however I did not want to sell bulk to an unfamiliar buyer.

http://imgur.com/7OcIyMF

This is the message he sent to my ownedcore when I asked him for a comment on my post

https://gyazo.com/16096e9ca4038021b2ced4ac08dfbfb0

Please investigate, and hopefully he gets the punishment he deserves from the forums.
    I will try to assist with more evidence if needed.

Thanks!
    Last edited by Zoppie; 09-19-2016 at 01:47 PM. Reason: All the images showed up broken :(

Scammer ChrisD, johndrogari@gmail.com, Ioannis Drogaris
    lazaraslong's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can verify, he's currently charging back over $500 from me. I was concerned with him, but he definitely did his best to make himself seem trustworthy, just to yank it all back. Working it out with PayPal right now, but they're ruling it all in his favor.

3. Thanks Zoppie (1 members gave Thanks to lazaraslong for this useful post)
    Zoppie's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh wow, I'm sorry to hear... $500 isn't exactly change. Thanks for your comment & input on the situation too, I'm sure it'll help more with the investigation.

It would have been nice if someone had reported him in the past, but at least we're doing it now so we can help others from becoming future victims.
    Hopefully this guy gets the ban that he deserves.

lazaraslong's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Definitely not pocket change in my current living position. It's truly a bummer, but life has its challenges. I'll put it as my favorite quote puts it: "Like Mama always said,'Life is like a box of chocolates; you never know what you're going to get.'" I looked around and didn't see anything on him, but hopefully this will help potential future victims. Thank you for making this post. I'd been meaning to get to it. Good luck on your charges as well!

AccountShark's Avatar OwnedCore Helper 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    98/224
    Trade Feedback
    199 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry to hear that Zoppie. You should be able to contest it to PayPal with enough evidence, but unfortunately they generally side with the buyer for disputes like this when the bank gets involved. For future reference if you plan on using the forums to sell anything else, make it as hard as possible on people to chargeback by using other merchants for payment, such as Skrill, or require them to agree to your custom terms-and-conditions via Skype and submit the screenshots to PayPal via invoice and have your customers pay that way. If possible, mailing the physical CD Keys is also a a viable option to protect yourself, although persistent thieves are often unavoidable. Looking forward to seeing this scammer banned, and hope you decide to continue using the forums. Trade safely!

7. Thanks Zoppie (1 members gave Thanks to AccountShark for this useful post)
    Zoppie's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I guess these are learning pains of trading online through Paypal I definitely could have been more careful with trading on here too.
    Having the buyers agree to a custom terms of condition sounds like a good idea -- hopefully Paypal will honor it!
    In regards to Skrill, I was initially afraid that I wouldn't find enough people willing to purchase with Skrill... But anything is better than Paypal chargebacks. I should really look into using Skrill instead of Paypal for the future.

Thanks again Iazaraslong & Cobracarry for your kind words and advice!

plutopot's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi everyone,

So this guy scammed me of a whopping $2200. I worked with this guy as a freelance game developer, He was paying fine in the beginning but at the end he started skipping the payments and his online activity was very irregular. I found this thread and well, he's scammed other people too. I have proof( conversations and the hours I logged in on a website )

The good thing is, I have all his personal details. Home address, phone number and some details of his father too.
    The bad thing is, I am from Asia and I don't have an idea what to do from here sitting on my desktop. I am just wondering if it is possible to report an online fraud to FBI or any other organization? I am really pissed off as $2200 is a huge amount for me here in Asia.

Any type of suggestions would be really great