Dispute Thread:  SK Bot v4 -| High Quality Multi Bot ✔| Private ✔| 0% Bans ✔| menu

User Tag List

SK Bot's Avatar Banned Hack Overlord CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    13/83
    Trade Feedback
    9 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dispute Thread: SK Bot v4 -| High Quality Multi Bot ✔| Private ✔| 0% Bans ✔|

Originally Posted by Al3xm3rc3r View Post
    Low effort review, please rewrite
    This user left a review on my thread, asked for proof of purchase, did not respond. possible fake account ?

Originally Posted by delverx View Post
    This is not a very good bot. noHP is broken and jumps around the screen wildly and aims at own teammates. Tracking is not smooth, it jerks around and is obvious. I should have done more research before I bought I didnt realize sk bot was using fake reviews.
    Moderator Abuse <DvaSystems>
    False accusations against me. My brothers account has been ID verified and unbaned.

Originally Posted by DWL View Post
    Just wanted to say it worked ok for a few days, about the same as any other AHK bot... then today I got banned. I only used it as a small aim assist and never got called out. So be careful it is most likely detected.
    This guy says that he got banned for using my cheat. There was no ban wave, and 0 reports so far. I asked him for his discord or skype usernames, or paypal email about 2 hours ago, to prove that he bought it from me, nothing yet. One post, new account, I believe this is a fake post.
    Last edited by SK Bot; 02-28-2017 at 02:54 PM.

Dispute Thread:  SK Bot v4 -| High Quality Multi Bot &#10004;| Private &#10004;| 0% Bans &#10004;|
    DvASystems's Avatar Elite User Overwatch Hack & Cheat Mod /M.LG\
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    1036/286
    Trade Feedback
    202 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    I pm'd Alexm3rc3r, he wrote:
    ask him sir i bought him 1-2 month ago with the same username of mine Al3xmercer more likely SK BOT / Conduit is the same hack both one guy the one who were helping me was good he was all the time school outside bla bla bla he just give excuses that's all i dont have chat with him discord because i dont have a proper id of mine but i asked him to change HWID too he wasn't replying to me and then i started to message him a lot and then he said i will block etc etc things
    However he has yet to write a proper review as I edited it due to the cursing and asked him to write properly.

DWL has PM'd us with receipt and files.
    His review stays.

delverx also was confirmed to have purchased from you.

You have a lot of accounts reviewing under proxies and fake temporary emails belonging to the site Change e-mail address - Temp Mail

Same goes for the accounts that have thanked you here
    3v3 (10K)Exp Exploit utilizing Mei Exploit

Maybe you can start providing the purchase logs from those recent positive reviews?

And then there's this case:

Top is a fake account leaving a fake negative review on Xaim.
    Bottom is you commenting on another seller's business.

Note the similarities in typing patterns?
    Last edited by DvASystems; 02-28-2017 at 06:37 PM.

Thanks G/R
    13/83
    Trade Feedback
    9 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by DvASystems View Post
    I pm'd Alexm3rc3r, he wrote:

However he has yet to write a proper review as I edited it due to the cursing and asked him to write properly.

DWL has PM'd us with receipt and files.
    His review stays.

delverx also was confirmed to have purchased from you.

You have a lot of accounts reviewing under proxies and fake temporary emails belonging to the site Change e-mail address - Temp Mail

Same goes for the accounts that have thanked you here
    3v3 (10K)Exp Exploit utilizing Mei Exploit

Maybe you can start providing the purchase logs from those recent positive reviews?

And then there's this case:

Top is a fake account leaving a fake negative review on Xaim.
    Bottom is you commenting on another seller's business.

Note the similarities in typing patterns?

the zzz ?
    lol ... Are you accusing me of making that because of 3 zzz ?
    in the 100 posts i have made, i have typed 3 zzz.s ONE TIME. lol.

coincidence ? or am i being set-up ?

i have zero interest in a lame ahk script ... its ahk, thats all anyone needs to know.

i do not think i have ever used that site before. i use a google verified email with my account.
    check what ever time logs etc you like. i do not appreciate your hostility and false accusations.

I will provide all purchase logs you like in a private pm.

alex never bought from me, and i am well past school age. i have never said i go to school as an excuse for avoiding customer support.
    his comment confirms that he has never bought anything from me. and i insist that Untill he proves with a receipt (paypal or bitcoin), or even a screen shot of a chat log with me; he 100% has never contacted me on any platform ever before in my life. I think he may have confused conduit with me. fake review is fake. no purchase is no purchase.

Kindly reveal DWL's purchase log so i can investigate the issue on my personal files, i have no user by the name DWL. of this i am certain. if he purchased under an alternate name; kindly reveal his alt name at least. It is unreasonable to say a user of mine, doesn't want to tell me personally that he has been penalized, but would like to post it on the sales thread.

you have falsely accused me of fake reviewing before. which has been cleared up and proven to be a lie.

delverex is accusing me falsely of fake reviews, this is allowed just because he made a purchase ? it has been proven and ruled by an OC Admin that the reviews are legit and valid.

If you lack the comprehension or capability to deal fairly with this issue, kindly forward it on to some-one who does.
    Last edited by SK Bot; 02-28-2017 at 07:49 PM.

Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    1036/286
    Trade Feedback
    202 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    The accusations have valid reports as you are being reported by other members of Ownedcore community. You do know we act out on reports.
    Here's the first purchase receipt from DWL as you requested

Thanks G/R
    13/83
    Trade Feedback
    9 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Username purchased with ?

Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    1036/286
    Trade Feedback
    202 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by SK Bot View Post
    Username purchased with ?
    How should I know? He posted payment receipt and files. You will have to contact him directly if you want his username.

Thanks G/R
    13/83
    Trade Feedback
    9 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    he does not respond to me at all; completely ignored.

if you insist DWL purchased. without any timestamp; so be it. But still looks like sabotage to me.

Alex is confusing me with some-one else; and delverex is pushing the proven false accusation you set against me.

clear both of these.

while at it, maybe you can enlighten me as to why you are so hostile towards me ?

twice now you have falsely accused me on whim. both times unprovoked.

p.s. those two pictures are not proof of purchase; just in-case you didn't know this.

p.p.s alex comment, is not proof of purchase either.

so as neither of them has proven purchase; act accordingly.
    if you can provide me with a username, i can verify if the user really did buy my program.
    as such, alex, for sure did not.
    DWL, i am still awaiting a username.
    Last edited by SK Bot; 02-28-2017 at 08:43 PM.

Xaim's Avatar Banned CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    6/11
    Trade Feedback
    56 (70%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    according to your post, you are accusing me making fake review on your thread.
    Dispute Thread:  SK Bot v4 -| High Quality Multi Bot &#10004;| Private &#10004;| 0% Bans &#10004;|-kigqfvr-gif
    Why would I talk shit on your bot if there are better bots that get much more sales than yours lol?
    DvA cleaned up that fake review right after I post a dispute, and you think I would be like a 12 year old, create an acc after and fake post on your thread to get you back? ROFL
    Looking at the fake review I got a day ago, it looks much like you trying to make my bot look bad?
    Dispute Thread:  SK Bot v4 -| High Quality Multi Bot &#10004;| Private &#10004;| 0% Bans &#10004;|-2kg37oo-gif
    It is not surprising that you would do that, since multiple people saying that you been faking reviews and posts.
    Last edited by Xaim; 02-28-2017 at 09:49 PM.

Thanks G/R
    13/83
    Trade Feedback
    9 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First up, I have many users of Xiam, all say mine is beter no lie.

Second, Only person saying this is Dva Sys. And it has been proven false.

Thirdly, The post exactly matching (1 out of 100 ?) of my posts with 3 Z is even more suspicious. Lol, I don't usually use zzz unless annoyed. Looks like a clear copy.

Fourthly, It is kind of obvious it was you coz you were the only other bot maker online, and with English that bad it's hard to hide it

Fifthly, your bot is AHk dude. It doesn't need anything else to make it look bad.

Xaim's Avatar Banned CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    6/11
    Trade Feedback
    56 (70%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by SK Bot View Post
    First up, I have many users of Xiam, all say mine is beter no lie.

Second, Only person saying this is Dva Sys. And it has been proven false.

Thirdly, The post exactly matching (1 out of 100 ?) of my posts with 3 Z is even more suspicious. Lol, I don't usually use zzz unless annoyed. Looks like a clear copy.

Fourthly, It is kind of obvious it was you coz you were the only other bot maker online, and with English that bad it's hard to hide it

Fifthly, your bot is AHk dude. It doesn't need anything else to make it look bad.
    Funny you say that it was me because of my bad English, but not you with those zzz and ..... LMAO

I am not trying to start an argument, just here to state some facts. Remember you are the one who started accusing me.
    I am done posting here.
    Last edited by Xaim; 02-28-2017 at 10:05 PM.

Thanks G/R
    13/83
    Trade Feedback
    9 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmm, now you are making me think it was you who posted it trying to frame me. I have over a hundred posts; but minutes after I post ONE post with zzz, it is used by your sabotage account. Completely normal. Much Obvious. Too wow.

D3Boost's Avatar 🔥 www.D3Boost.com 🔥 PROFESSIONAL BOOSTING SERVICES

CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    210/462
    Trade Feedback
    247 (100%)
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Alright let's put an end to this. I tried to ignore it for a while but you just keep going at it and creating new threads. If you believe someone gave you a wrongful negative review then report it with proof and stop messaging staff members and / or creating threads about it.

The next time anyone is caught flaming, bashing or posting fake negative or positive reviews is just going to get banned.

I am honestly sick and tired of this, you are professional sellers; act like it.

People have been reporting you for pushing reputation through the "Thanks" system (something like +30 rep in a few days), that is a fact.

Just worry about selling your bot.

Closing this for now.
    ✅ CONTACT DETAILS ✅

✅ DISCORD: D3Boost#2193 ✅ SKYPE: d3pleveling ✅