Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Corecoins remove unjustifed

Hello,

I have tried this over contact, over Paypal and over PM, but still haven't heared anything at all.. so I am trying it on the forum itself now in the hope that someone can finally help me..

I see that -45000 11-19-2016, 06:14 PM Paypal - Payment Refund/Reversal 45000 corecoins where removed from my account, unjustified.

I bought 45k corecoins a while ago, and used a few. I never had my renewal off though (didn't know) so I was charged again for another 45k corecoins. I then had 90k corecoins, on which I opened a dispute on Paypal. 2 days after the 45k coins were removed so I was back on my original 39k (I already spended some) then I waited for 10 days on which I still didn't get my money back so I made a claim.

But now, the corecoins I did buy and used money on, are being removed as well. Those coins are paid for and that money is still with you guys. I don't know why that other 45k isn't being shown on my log though... I can only see the 45k once but please investigate this because I literally had 90k corecoins before opening the paypal thing, then went back to 39 assuming you guys were already refunding me but now I am down to -5k while I paid twice for 45k corecoins, on which only one had to be refunded.

You can check my payments on paypal and see that I have paid for 45000 coins twice, on which one was supposed to be refunded so I then should have another 45k left. I used some of that ofc, and won a few with the raffle. You can check my account and see that with my spendings, I still had 39k remaining. But now, I am at -5k while I have paid for 45k and only used 6k of them.

Thank you.

Corecoins remove unjustifed
    Eryx's Avatar Former Staff ✲ B26354 ✲ CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    574/277
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looking into this.

Eryx's Avatar Former Staff ✲ B26354 ✲ CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    574/277
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks like I'm going to need some more info from you since your PayPal email does not match the email on your user profile here on OC.
    Can you send me the your PayPal ID over a PM on the forums so I can look into this?

Raflesia's Avatar Contributor CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    27/74
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Eryxon View Post
    Looks like I'm going to need some more info from you since your PayPal email does not match the email on your user profile here on OC.
    Can you send me the your PayPal ID over a PM on the forums so I can look into this?
    Send. blabalbal stupid 10 length ;p

Raflesia's Avatar Contributor CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    27/74
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just got my money back, that of the first payment. So I have both of my 45k corecoins money back. As you can see, my balance is still on -5167, and didn't go to -50k. That is because, as I've told earlier, the system is glitched/bugged. Could you verify this, I will send the $25 back for my 39k corecoins once you did. If I really did get all of the corecoins, I would have been on -50k. This shows to you that the system only took 45k once and the other 45k just magically disspeared, as even your system cannot seem to access/find it anymore.