Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

CoreCoins Plus is now Live!

CoreCoins Plus is now available!

Please note this is completely optional service but nice for users who want to earn some money or CoreCoins for free!

It's really simple way to earn CoreCoins free or a few bucks daily by completing a few tasks, that require a little time investment.

Quick description about CoreCoins Plus:
    Basically you can complete different tasks on offer walls such as surveys, watching video, playing games, buying products, and you earn CC+ which you then can cash out to paypal, amazon or CoreCoins.

You can get started here: (select a product)
    http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/ccplus.php

You can also read the full CC+ F.A.Q here:
    http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/ccplus.php?do=faq

Please note: we do not suggest you to use your real email or phone as you may get offers. (We do not share your OC email or information with the partners.)

Please report any issues and bugs in this thread, also if you wish to give us feedback please do it in this thread.

On feedback I want to give a note if you give us positive or negative feedback please be detailed about it.

Thanks for your time reading.

Learn more here CoreCoins

Sgurb
    Last edited by sgurb; 07-11-2016 at 11:20 AM.

CoreCoins Plus is now Live!
    ev0's Avatar ★ Elder ★ murlocs.com

CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    313/377
    Trade Feedback
    16 (100%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    I don't support this method of engagement. You're telling users they can get corecoins for signing up for third-party leads. I'm surely not going to sign up for this. Granted you make a few bucks by people filling out your surveys via your affiliate or whatever, this is not healthy to a community.
    Need a guild in the US? Visit murlocs.com

ostereje's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Snicklesworth View Post
    I don't support this method of engagement. You're telling users they can get corecoins for signing up for third-party leads. I'm surely not going to sign up for this. Granted you make a few bucks by people filling out your surveys via your affiliate or whatever, this is not healthy to a community.
    Word .

arninho's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    it's similar like on PTC sites...

Ghostfang's Avatar Contributor

Thanks G/R
    46/48
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I strongly disagree with this because before I found this site I was getting viruses and spam in my mailbox because of doing the surveys to earn access to a service that didn't even deliver.

HighFred's Avatar Master Sergeant Pro RBG and Proving Grounds booster! CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    11 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I also had a bug with CC+!
    I've filled out both surveys AND watched some movies, and I have yet to recieve around 2k CC! Please fix this is you're going to keep providing this service!!

Smitten's Avatar i want to believe who even plays wow anymore 🤔
    Thanks G/R
    909/1036
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cashed out $10 on PayPal... wondering how long it takes to receive?

KuRIoS's Avatar Admin
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    350/296
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Guess what, you can decide on your own if you wish to this or not just as you can decide wether or not you want to play wow/d3 or cheat in those games. Surely that is healthy for the community to give more options to earn stuff.

Originally Posted by Ghostfang View Post
    I strongly disagree with this because before I found this site I was getting viruses and spam in my mailbox because of doing the surveys to earn access to a service that didn't even deliver.
    Guess what, you can decide on your own if you wish to this or not

Originally Posted by rgv View Post
    Cashed out $10 on PayPal... wondering how long it takes to receive?
    Shouldn't take long

ev0's Avatar ★ Elder ★ murlocs.com

Thanks G/R
    313/377
    Trade Feedback
    16 (100%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by sgurb View Post
    On feedback I want to give a note if you give us positive or negative feedback please be detailed about it.
    Originally Posted by KuRIoS View Post
    Guess what, you can decide on your own if you wish to this or not just as you can decide wether or not you want to play wow/d3 or cheat in those games. Surely that is healthy for the community to give more options to earn stuff.

The OP asked for feedback, negative or positive. I gave feedback, with all due respect don't get defensive to reiterate what I said. I do understand it's freewill to use this service. However, the third-party leads are normally malicious companies looking to spam you and give you bad types of software. Encouraging your members to to download things "only if they know what they're doing" is like telling someone "don't touch, it's hot", especially when there is addicting incentive behind it.

I like the idea of offering more ways to earn corecoins, I really do. If i can recommend anything, disable the download advertisements and only do email/zip submits. I can't see any good from people downloading things EVEN THOUGH THEY AGREED TO TOU.
    Last edited by ev0; 05-23-2013 at 06:24 PM.
    Need a guild in the US? Visit murlocs.com

KuRIoS's Avatar Admin
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    350/296
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    The OP asked for feedback, negative or positive. I gave feedback, with all due respect don't get defensive to reiterate what I said. I do understand it's freewill to use this service. However, the third-party leads are normally malicious companies looking to spam you and give you bad types of software. Encouraging your members to to download things "only if they know what they're doing" is like telling someone "don't touch, it's hot", especially when there is addicting incentive behind it.

I like the idea of offering more ways to earn corecoins, I really do. If i can recommend anything, disable the download advertisements and only do email/zip submits. I can't see any good from people downloading things EVEN THOUGH THEY AGREED TO TOU.
    I agree I must have misread your reply then as I read it as "I dont like this idea whatsoever".
    But it comes down to what people want to do themselves, we are just giving them the opportunity to EARN coins for doing virtually nothing. .

sgurb's Avatar Core Cooltitle CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    40/43
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the feedback guys, we appreciate!

As Kurios menthod this is completely optional and free service to use

If you for example go on holiday or looking for a product is also a good place as it's a form of discount we are giving with the "trial pay" offer. Please notice we are not in control of how the partners pay out, and how they check frauds, as I method in F.A.Q - you have to complete all surveys to the end, legally to increase your chance to earn points. Also all payment has been paid out including to RGV.

Thanks & Goodluck with CoreCoins Plus!

(Word=HorseMan)
    Last edited by sgurb; 12-19-2014 at 07:11 PM.

Smitten's Avatar i want to believe who even plays wow anymore 🤔
    Thanks G/R
    909/1036
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by sgurb View Post
    Also all payment has been paid out including to RGV.
    I sure did!

It's a nice way to pay for a pizza every now and then while I watch TV.

I think it's quite a good system. I've done things like this before, but at least here I know the site is benefiting as well as myself.