0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

rapidshare and megaupload: Download now link

if using mozilla firefox you can make a bookmark in your bookmark tag to automatically cause the countdown on the given sites to reach 0 (and thus let you download.

for rapidshare, i use this:
    javascript:var c=0;

for megaupload i use this:
    javascript:for(i=0;i<100;i++) {countdown(); }

for zShare use:
    javascript:var time=0;

just go to new bookmark, and in link type the given link, name it whatever. now go to a download and when the countdown starts, click your bookmark. For those of you who dont have 30 and 45 seconds to spare :P

(the rapidshare one is a repost just to let you know Flying Piggy posted something similar but not the same. and it didnt seem to work for rapidshare.com posts either for me)
    Last edited by MindChild; 01-15-2009 at 02:05 AM.

rapidshare and megaupload:  Download now link
    Lightsaber's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    cheers they work perfectly but never heard of zshare

alcadan's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thank you for sharing, it works.

Lightsaber's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    don't work on firefox?

wow4Supplier's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice.works!
    Thanks

Xeross's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Works =) Good find

Mung Daal's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    AWESOME!
    At least I don't have to wait to download things now.
    Thanks, +Rep

uselessx's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/9
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    premium rapidshare account holder <---
    but some ppl insist on using megauploads so this is a pretty neat trick. appreciated.

EDIT: for the megaupload, whenever i do it, it sets the timer to 0 and gives download button but then it just sends me back to previous page
    Last edited by uselessx; 02-03-2009 at 07:33 PM.

Kartio's Avatar Contributor

Thanks G/R
    7/1
    Trade Feedback
    2 (50%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by MindChild View Post
    For those of you who dont have 30 and 45 seconds to spare :P
    That's me!

Ty for sharing.

y2kss66's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    nice work I like it. is there any way to get around having to wait between downloads on rapidshare besides a premium account and changing IP adresses?

xerotsuda's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I use this one.
    Works on TONS of shitty counter sites.
    Does not work on Rapidshare.

javascript:/*%20noTicket()%20ver.%200.0.7%20*//*%20created%20by%20bitchass%20*/function%20h(host){if(location.host.replace('www.','').replace('www2.','').repla ce('www3.','').replace('www4.','').replace('ssl2.','').replace('ssl3.','').repla ce('ssl4.','').toLowerCase()==host){return%20true;}}if(h('1-clickshare.com')){for(i=0;i<25;i++){countdown();}document.location=document.getE lementById('dl').childNodes[0].href;}if(h('2-klicks.de')){document.location=document.body.innerHTML.split('document.location= "')[1].split('"')[0];}if(h('4filehosting.com')){cnd=document.getElementById('downloadfile').childNod es;for(i=0;i<cnd.length;i++){if(cnd[i].href&&cnd[i].href.split('getfile.php')[1]){document.location=cnd[i].href;break;}}}if(h('4shared.com')){startDownload();}if(h('attach2mail.com')){do cument.location=downloadlink;}if(h('axifile.com')){document.location=document.ge tElementById('pnlLink1').childNodes[1].href;}if(h('badongo.com')){check_n=0;void(setTimeout('document.forms[0].submit()',1500));}if(h('beem.to')){CountDown_Length=0;void(setTimeout('document .download.submit()',2000));}if(h('bitshare.de')){window.location=document.body.i nnerHTML.split('window.location=\\\'')[1].split('\\\'')[0];}if(h('dataup.de')){document.dl_load.submit();}if(h('dubaiupload.com')){seconds =1;void(setTimeout("document.getElementById('show_wait').childNodes[0].onclick()",1000));}if(h('eazy-share.net')){document.getElementById('dlbtn').disabled=false;document.getElement ById('dlbtn').click();}if(h('fastshare.org')){document.location.href=document.lo cation.href.replace('/dlgo/','/files/');}if(h('filebase.to')){document.waitform.wait.disabled=false;void(setTimeout(' document.waitform.wait.click()',500));}if(h('fileshost.com')){document.location= document.body.innerHTML.split('document.location="')[1].split('"')[0];}if(h('fileload.us')){window.location=document.body.innerHTML.split('window.loc ation=\'')[2].split('\'')[0];}if(h('filesend.net')){time=0;void(setTimeout('document.forms[1].submit()',1000));}if(h('hyperupload.com')){x7157=1;void(setTimeout("document.lo cation=document.getElementById('downloadhtml').childNodes[0].childNodes[0].childNodes[0].href;",1000));}if(h('gigasize.com')){document.getElementById('formDownload').su bmit();}if(h('gigeshare.com')){document.location=document.getElementById('contin ue').childNodes[0].href;}if(h('live-share.com')){document.location=document.getElementById('download_link_btn').href ;}if(h('load.to')){document.forms[0].submit();}if(h('megaupload.com')){void(setTimeout("document.location=document.g etElementById('dlbutton').firstChild.href",(document.body.innerHTML.match(/[0-9]=([0-9]+)/)[1])*1000));}if(h('meinupload.com')){document.forms[0].submit();}if(h('mooshare.com')){window.location=document.body.innerHTML.split(' window.location=\'')[2].split('\'')[0];}if(h('netload.in')){popUnder='';change();}if(h('oxyshare.com')){seconds=0;void (setTimeout("document.location=document.getElementById('counter').childNodes[1].href;",1000));}if(h('remixshare.com')){for(i=0;i<10;i++){countdown();}}if(h('se ndmefile.com')){document.location=document.getElementById('LayerName').childNode s[3].childNodes[0].href;}if(h('share-it.to')){document.location=document.body.innerHTML.split('document.location="')[1].split('"')[0];}if(h('share-online.biz')){timeout=0;%20document.getElementById('downloadbtn').click();}if(h( 'sharebase.de')||h('sharebase.to')){nCountDown=0;adver='';void(setTimeout("docum ent.formular.childNodes[1].click()",1000));}if(h('silofiles.com')){document.location=document.body.innerHT ML.split('document.location="')[1].split('"')[0];}if(h('simpleupload.net')){document.forms[0].submit.click();pop.close();}if(h('sultanaa.com')){document.forms[0].submit();}if(h('titipan.net')){document.location=(document.body.innerHTML.split ('document.location="')[1].split('"')[0]).replace(/\&amp;/g,'&');}if(h('turboshare.de')||h('turboshare.eu')){void(setTimeout('document.loc ation=downloadlink',t*1000+500));}if(h('turboupload.com')){document.forms[0].submit();}if(h('up3up.com')){for(i=0;i<30;i++){countdown();}void(setTimeout("lo cation.href=document.getElementById('dl').childNodes[0].href",1000));}if(h('ultimateload.in')){document.download.submit();}if(h('upload c.com')){void(setTimeout("document.F1.submit();",(document.getElementById('count down').innerHTML*1000)));}if(h('uploadcomet.com')){for(i=0;i<30;i++){countdown() ;}void(setTimeout("location.href=document.getElementById('dl').childNodes[0].href",1000));}if(h('uploading.com')){void(setTimeout("document.getElementById(' paymform').submit()",(document.body.innerHTML.match(/[0-9]=([0-9]+)/)[1])*1000));}if(h('uploaded.to')){document.download_form.submit();}if(h('uploading. com')){document.location=document.getElementById('linkblock').childNodes[4].href;}if(h('uploadoo.com')){for(i=0;i<30;i++){countdown();}void(setTimeout("loc ation.href=document.getElementById('dl').childNodes[0].href",1000));}if(h('uploadpro.org')){void(setTimeout("document.F1.submit();",(d ocument.getElementById('countdown').innerHTML*1000)));}if(h('uploadservice.info' )){document.forms[0].submit();}if(h('verzend.be')){document.location=downloadlink;}if(h('webfilehost .com')){document.location=downloadlink;}if(h('yourfilelink.com')){if(location.hr ef.split('&dv=')[1]){document.forms[0].submit();}else{location.href+='&dv=1';}}if(h('yourfiles.biz')){document.locatio n=document.body.innerHTML.split('document.location="')[1].split('"')[0];}if(h('yourfilesender.com')){document.location=downloadlink;}if(h('zippyshare.c om')){document.location=downloadlink;}if(h('zshare.net')){document.location=link ;}
    Wasting your time costs you $15, wasting 24 other peoples time costs $360. Raid right or dont raid at all.

Mango Jerry's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Or just buy a RapidShare Premium Account ...

bedar's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    very nice, thank you
    +rep

Albedo's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I still recommend buying a premium account to allow for multiple download sessions.

And, as epic a find as this is, it'll (unfortunately) probably get patched in a short while.