The best WoW exploiter of all time?  See who Advanta chose in this 1-on-1 interview menu

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Zinqa's Avatar Contributor CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/25
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Kenneth View Post
    In terms of natural talent, no, I'm not the best. Leniox (Imperious on youtube) probably has the most natural talent. Votuus is very gifted. RAOV do some amazing stuff-coding-based hacks I barely understand. Tmanowen, someoneI see as the sort of Godfather of ownedcore always seem to be one step ahead on everything. Jacobskipper produced probably the best pvp exploit videos that will ever be produced. Shiekrunner did some amazing stuff with speed running dungeons. WizardTrokair has been the face of the exploration forum for years. Reznik, who seems to be a model editor now, paved the way for me to some extent by bring exploits to a large number of people. Logan Heath regulary produces exciting content-worth a look at his channel as you'll certainly like it if you like mine. !
    I find this answer ... quite.. hillarious to be honest, most of the people you are mentioning have stolen so many exploits and just posted em here on OC for fame, not to mention all the drama they have started.. which is quite disgusting in my world. But I guess most people on this website cant really see the bigger picture when they are just leechers anyways and dont know the "real exploiters" that doesnt hand everything out on a silverplate.

But besides from that, nice interview.

The best WoW exploiter of all time?  See who Advanta chose in this 1-on-1 interview
  2. Thanks Kenneth, bezerker08, Dante (3 members gave Thanks to Zinqa for this useful post)
    Dante's Avatar M.L.G. ╰ ╯╰ ╯ ╰ ╯ ╰ ╯ CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    132/141
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In terms of natural talent, no, I'm not the best. Leniox (Imperious on youtube) probably has the most natural talent. Votuus is very gifted. RAOV do some amazing stuff-coding-based hacks I barely understand. Tmanowen, someoneI see as the sort of Godfather of ownedcore always seem to be one step ahead on everything. Jacobskipper produced probably the best pvp exploit videos that will ever be produced. Shiekrunner did some amazing stuff with speed running dungeons. WizardTrokair has been the face of the exploration forum for years. Reznik, who seems to be a model editor now, paved the way for me to some extent by bring exploits to a large number of people. Logan Heath regulary produces exciting content-worth a look at his channel as you'll certainly like it if you like mine.
    I get that this is subjective and all, but damn... Some of the people here does not deserve to be on this list. I don't want to start up any drama and I'm not going to call out any names, but god damn do i disagree with this.
    I don't have a skype account. Contact me through pms or through discord.

4. Thanks Kenneth, bezerker08 (2 members gave Thanks to Dante for this useful post)
    Jadd's Avatar 🐸 Premium Seller
    Thanks G/R
    81/333
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Dante View Post
    I get that this is subjective and all, but damn... Some of the people here does not deserve to be on this list. I don't want to start up any drama and I'm not going to call out any names, but god damn do i disagree with this.
    It's the outside circle

6. Thanks Kenneth (1 members gave Thanks to Jadd for this useful post)
    advanta's Avatar ★ Elder ★ CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    338/1133
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by henrik1908 View Post
    I find this answer ... quite.. hillarious to be honest, most of the people you are mentioning have stolen so many exploits and just posted em here on OC for fame, not to mention all the drama they have started.. which is quite disgusting in my world. But I guess most people on this website cant really see the bigger picture when they are just leechers anyways and dont know the "real exploiters" that doesnt hand everything out on a silverplate.

But besides from that, nice interview.
    I named people with a public profile for the simple reason that, in other cases, those guys work in the shadows for a reason. They may not want, and in some cases definitely don't want, a spotlight on them. Doesn't mean I'm not aware of their existence or unaware of their contribution.

I can understand the perspective of people who resent more high profile exploiters. But, in the end I believe in open source and sharing as much information as possible. Cliques tend to ossify the flow of information to no one's ultimate benefit. If you exploit privately then you should expect the cost of that anonymity to be a lack of recognition, that's simply a fact, it is neither a good or a bad thing.

I worked with most of the people I mentioned in the list in some capacity and aside from the well-known spat between two contributors I don't recall any indication that they stole exploits. In many cases I observed them developing exploits first-hand and/or the thought processes that went into them which could not reasonably be attributed to intellectual theft. Of course we all work from a global body of knowledge, but that's not the same thing.

Btw I get sent high quality exploits all the time. Even when people want to use them in my videos I generally don't. It is very important to me that I either develop the exploit myself or at very least make a major contribution to it. If I do this unconsciously (google cryptoamnesia as to why this happens) message me with a link to the original source and I will generally accredit the author, or take it down, depending on the developer's preference.
    Some extremely hot girls I bribed to advertise my youtube channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCID...UqELfuSIhMXEnA

8. Thanks Kenneth, Dovah (2 members gave Thanks to advanta for this useful post)
    balkanvodka's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    24/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    this guy !!!!

jackdanielsismyvitamin's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    22/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    TL;DR nobody cares

11. Thanks bezerker08, KuRIoS (2 members gave Thanks to jackdanielsismyvitamin for this useful post)
    Kenneth's Avatar OwnedCore News Correspondent WTB XRP Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    1062/788
    Trade Feedback
    8 (100%)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by jackdanielsismyvitamin View Post
    TL;DR nobody cares
    very edgy comment.

13. Thanks HunterHero, jackdanielsismyvitamin (2 members gave Thanks to Kenneth for this useful post)
    HunterHero's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    150/230
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    TL;DR nobody cares
    Exactly! We can't all make quality content like JACKDANIELSISMYVITAMIN (ingenious name by the way). I really liked your one and only thread: Baked 'n Bored: 100% Detectable Rotation Bot Use On Live Servers. It really gave more to the community that Kenneth's thread about a long time member who's made a huge impact on WoW for almost a decade, did.
    Last edited by HunterHero; 12-25-2016 at 09:27 PM.

15. Thanks Kenneth, Dovah, jackdanielsismyvitamin (3 members gave Thanks to HunterHero for this useful post)
    hackerlol's Avatar Admin(kind of) ShoutBox Dweller
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    1180/297
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    TL;DR nobody cares
    to negative rep or not.....

17. Thanks HunterHero, mmogirl, jackdanielsismyvitamin, Kenneth (4 members gave Thanks to hackerlol for this useful post)
    jackdanielsismyvitamin's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    22/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Kenneth View Post
    very edgy comment.
    Originally Posted by HunterHero View Post
    Exactly! We can't all make quality content like JACKDANIELSISMYVITAMIN (ingenious name by the way). I really liked your one and only thread: Baked 'n Bored: 100% Detectable Rotation Bot Use On Live Servers. It really gave more to the community that Kenneth's thread about a long time member who's made a huge impact on WoW for almost a decade, did.
    Originally Posted by hackerlol View Post
    to negative rep or not.....
    I admit to "somewhat-trolling". I Just wanted to see the reaction of people if someone said they don't care. I was also extremely high and drunk when I decided to post that comment so uh, yeah, sorry Mr. HunterHero.
    By daily dying I have come to be. ~Theodore Roethke

19. Thanks HunterHero, hackerlol (2 members gave Thanks to jackdanielsismyvitamin for this useful post)
    lorens323's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    kAPPA COMMS

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12