Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Flappy Bird 2.0: Swing Copters

Flappy Bird went viral, in January 2014 and the Internet lost its mind. The mobile game was incredibly, addictively simple, and spawned a kind of digital madness. Dong Nguyen pulled the game from app stores, claiming the pressure had ruined his life.

Since then, the hysteria has dissolved and replaced by the ice bucket challenge, or whatever viral craze happens for the week. But we may be about to see a return to the flappy madness: A new game from Nguyen is set to be released this week. God help us all. The app Swing Copters is schedueled to be released on Thursday, August 21st, and will be available for Android and iOS.

Swing Copters is free-to-play, though users can pay $0.99 to remove ads, and gameplay-wise, it looks an awful lot like Flappy Bird in disguise. Toucharcade had an exclusive first look at the game, reports that it “captures all the “just one more try” of Flappy Bird, and seems even more brutally difficult.”

Flappy Bird had more than 50 million downloads before Nguyen removed it in February, the imminent release of Swing Copters suggests the developer is finally ready to step back into the limelight.

How many innocent phones will Swing Copter destroy?

eSko's Avatar YmxhY2tqYWNrJmhvb2tlcnM= CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    75/24
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Filing next to Purple Place, ClickerHeroes, Candy Crush Saga and Kim Kardashian: Hollywood.

Maryison's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I love this game. My high score is 5, but that's because I took time. On Flappy Bird, my high score is 66, because I took time. If you didn't get that, the problem is hackers. People hack into the game, so hitting the walls makes you go to the other side, and your character is invincible. I'm talking about this hack because if you go into the GameCenter leaderboard, people have 10,000 on Swing Copters and 9,000 on Flappy Bird. All I can say about it: HACKS, ALL HACKS!!! Please fix this, and the app will be a 5 star And also, this isn't a major problem, but it is SOOO hard to get a good score. It took time, and I only have 5. It is so hard, and I would like you to fix this and make it easier.