1063/788
    Trade Feedback
    8 (100%)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Destiny 2 on Battle.net?!

So the Destiny 2 game play reveal was today and besides all of the new class features, new worlds, and much more there was an even bigger reveal that came at the end of the event. Mike Morhaime comes through the big screen to announce Destiny 2 will be on the Battle.net launcher! “We thought it would be a great opportunity to bring the Destiny community and the Blizzard community together”. This would mark the first time Blizzard has ever had a game on their launcher that wasn't in the Blizzard franchise.

Does this mean we can buy it with Battle.net money? If so token prices might go up if the hype is real enough.

If you were not interested in the game before will this accessibility of the game being on Battle.net get you to check it out?

Was not putting it on steam the wrong move or is Battle.net a great home for the game?
    Last edited by Kenneth; 05-18-2017 at 01:22 PM.

Destiny 2 on Battle.net?!
  2. Thanks Torpedoes, Smitten (2 members gave Thanks to Kenneth for this useful post)
    Torpedoes's Avatar ★ Elder ★ Doomsayer
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    148/415
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In my opinion, if they keep the Blizzard App small then it'll be great, but I have a feeling that they'll try to turn it into Origin for Activision Blizzard games. This means get ready for Call of Duty and skyrocketing token prices. No thank you.

As for Destiny 2, I'm excited, I'll probably try it out, and get disappointed before returning to WoW, but I'm still excited to piss my money away :-P

4. Thanks Kenneth, Sychotix, JoeThePlumber (3 members gave Thanks to Torpedoes for this useful post)
    Ashoran's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    416/187
    Trade Feedback
    14 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Prices already going up on EU, from 200k to 260k over night.

6. Thanks Torpedoes (1 members gave Thanks to Ashoran for this useful post)
    hackerlol's Avatar Admin(kind of) ShoutBox Dweller
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    1190/297
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Kenneth View Post
    If you were not interested in the game before will this accessibility of the game being on Battle.net get you to check it out?

Was not putting it on steam the wrong move or is Battle.net a great home for the game?
    While It does feel like Blizzard is diluting its values. I think the reality is their hands are tied.
    I personally don't care so much about them adding games to the Battle.net platform as long as they are Good games. We're gamers......

aeonabyss's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It being on Battle.net means it will open up the player base to PC players. Hopefully the port to PC from console will be good. Plus, Blizzard owns Activision, so it's probably not gonna release to Steam if it doesn't have to (or at least not at first).