Some of the criteria I have judged on are:
    > I have actually spent a decent amount of playing the game
    > The game made me think about games differently
    > I look toward the game for inspiration and ideas for my own creations
    > The game was loads of fun!

Note: Information is laid out in the following format
    >Title - Genre - System I owned it on - US release date

10. Gran Turismo 2 - Racing - Playstation 1 - released December 23, 1999

>This game had it all for it's time. Great graphics, superb physics, and a career mode that was challenging, rewarding and overall fun. The sheer amount of unlockable cars, licenses, and races shot this games replay value through the roof.
    Now, it did have its flaws. Some of the tracks had gaps in the walls. A rushed release date meant that non-Japanese owners could only get an completion percentage of 98.2%. Other small flaws like this keep this game from making it higher on the list.

9. Madden NFL 95 - Sports - SNES - released January 1, 1994

>This choice is more of a personal one as opposed to a critical one.
    I remember playing this game for countless hours with my brother, cousins and friends. The game was exceptionally fun. I still remember the secret code to unlock the '96 Jaguars and Panthers.

8. Donkey Kong Country - Platformer - SNES - released November 4, 1994

>I remember receiving this game as a Christmas gift the year of 1994. I wasn't really familiar with the Donkey Kong name, so I didn't know what to expect. I popped the cartridge into my SNES and loaded up my new game.
    Within a few minutes I was hooked. The graphics were astounding, and the platforming was amazing. This is absolutely one of the most fun, yet challenging (hey, I was only I have ever played.
    My cousin and I stayed up all though the night to beat this game. When we discovered there was a completion percentage, we kept playing until we couldn't stay awake anymore. After a few hard days we eventually unlocked the famed 101% completion rate.
    The graphics, excellent platforming, and great replayability combine to make an excellent game.

7. Perfect Dark - First-Person shooter - Nintendo 64 - released May 22, 2000

>I know many of you are going to go bananas over my pick of Perfect Dark over Goldeneye, but I have my reasons.
    My main reason for choosing this game is the addictive multiplayer. With the ability to play with three of your friends, fun weapons like the Laptop Gun, and plenty of maps, this game never got boring. I will be completely honest with you. I remember beating the single player game, but I don't remember the story because I spent so much time in multiplayer!

6. Fable - RPG - XBox - released July 15, 2004

>Fable was, and still is, one of the most engaging games I have ever played. With every choice making an impact on the world, your character, and the people around you it was groundbreaking.
    There was so much to be done in the game worl world, and with so many different choices to make as your hero progressed, this game had immense replay value. The graphics were stellar for it's time, creating effects like depth of field, and even some bloom.
    Fable changed my outlook and standards on RPG's forever. Let's hope the sequel can live up to the hype!

5. God of War - Adventure - Playstation 2 - released March 22, 2005

>God of War is yet another game I had a hard time putting down. The nearly non-stop action and epic story were truly entrancing.
    The fun doesn't end at bloody hack n' slash action. This game featured tons of unlockables from power-enhancing cosutmes, to creator interviews. Challenge of the Gods, a 10 mission sub-game featuring unique timed challenges that got more difficult as you progressed, substantially increased the replay value of this title.

4. Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 - 2D Fighting - Genesis - released 01/01/1996

>The Mortal Kombat franchise is a staple in the world of video games. This title brings together the excellent play style from the previous entries, and adds to it an incredible cast of characters.
    Excellent controls, superb replay value, and good genuine fun are all present in this stellar title.

3. Super Mario World - Platformer - SNES - released August 13, 1991

>This is the game that definied platforming from then on. It came with the SNES system, which means everyone who bought one got to play it.
    Super Mario World introduced so much to the Mario universe, the most notable being Yoshi.
    The vivid graphics, great controls, great level design, and clever boss battles, and so much more bring this game to number 3 on the list.

2. Marvel vs. Capcom 2 - 2D Fighting - Playstation 2 - November 19, 2002

>I can tell you, I have logged more hours into this game than almost all others combined.
    The addictinve gameplay, unlockables, and challenge create the perfect 2D fighting experience.
    With so many characters to play and unlock, you are never bored. And with 3-on-3 combat, you can always experiment with new strategies and teams.

...drum roll please...

And now for the moment you've been waiting for

m0rbidang3l's 1 Game of All-Time!

1. Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo - 2D Fighting - SNES - 1994

>This is the game that really got me into video gaming. The characters, stories and gameplay all created a magnificent experience I will never forget.
    Itmay not be the most in depth game, and it may not have the best graphics, but it more than made up for its weaknesses with it's phenomenal gameplay. Character stories and multiplayer are the only things that add to the replay value, but that's all you need because the game is just that much fun to play!

Now, you may be asking yourself
    > Hey, Mike, why did you leave out <insert popular game title here> ?

Well, the answer is probably because I didn't play it. I never played such blockbusters as The Ocarina of Time, the Final Fantasy series, the Metal Gear series, and other such titles. Sure, it makes my list a little skewed and biased, but that's why it is my list.

Well, that's it. My top 10 Games of All-Time. I hope you enjoyed reading this as much as I did compiling it and writing it. If you have any questions or comments, just let me know!

m0rbidang3l's Top 10 Games of All-Time!
    Obama's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    2/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's fun to read.

Donator 6/2008.
    Contrib 8/2008.Elite 10/2008.Newsteam 11/2008.Legendary 2/2009.

Hellgawd's Avatar Account not activated by Email
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Complete opinion... should not be allowed in the review section. For example, many of those games are fighting games, but if you look at official lists of most popular games, fighting series are extremely opinion-based. One side loves them, the other side HATES them.

Obama's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    2/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I like the idea. and we need more reviews in here. We'll discuss it later hellgawd.

Donator 6/2008.
    Contrib 8/2008.Elite 10/2008.Newsteam 11/2008.Legendary 2/2009.

sabashahid's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ahhh street fighter 2, so much old memories attached to it :')

blueisurmoom16's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Super Street Fighter 2 couldn't agree more on

sateesh's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Prologins offering the great deal on laptops, servers and workstations. We have both old and new laptops, servers, desktops and workstations.We also provide*Refurbishment service. Here we are providing laptops in bulks and in individual piece of all brands like DELL, LENOVO, HP, IBM THINKPADS etc.Prologins has also giving the best deal on servers and workstations. Here we have all branded servers like DELL, IBM, HP, FUJITSU*, LENOVO and many more.
    Contact us to know more about this best deal on servers and laptops.
    Used Laptops| Refurbished| Server sale |Workstations-prologins