1063/788
    Trade Feedback
    8 (100%)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Some random suggestions

Discord is a great place to interact, kinda like Bawx Chat. But there can definitely be improvements to OC's.

1) The General Chat bot has to go. Either get him out of General chat or remove it all together. It clutters up the chat and if I was a person who just joined it would be very off putting to be honest. It just screams spam. I also see it just completely chopping up active conversations something that should never happen.

2) More emotes. Fun ones. If you agree to this maybe we can start an emote suggestion thread or w.e. I am a part of a TON of Discords and its always fun to siphon through their emotes. Sometimes its the same old shit with a million versions of "LUL" or Feelsbadman frog. But some servers have unique and fun stuff and its just cool to use them in chat. They kinda make chat more fun to read, more fun to use, and just a better experience. IDK if there are some O.G OwnedCore memes but if there are...make them emotes.

3) Unlock the voice chats. Not sure if this was intended but IDK why they are locked. If it is intended..why have them at all.

Non Discord Suggestion

"Hot Posts Section". IDK a damn thing about coding but a forum with this many sections could use a home base of "hot threads" Something you can see right off the bat on the front page thats automatically updating all the top threads that are being replied to, +rep'd, at that given time. Obviously how you base a "hot thread" or a "popular" thread would be up to you but it would be cool to just have a constantly updating thing that showed threads that are blowing up or blew up.

For example. If you main one game but dabble in others the chances are your not checking every forum for every game you dabble in on OC, but rather you just check the one your maining at the time. But what if there was an insane exploit or guide that just got posted that would get me interested in launching one of those side games. I would never know about it because I'm not constantly surfing every single forum of every game i play. Kind of like reddit/all, it has the front page where all the top posts are right there for you to dive into if you so choose.

Like I said this might be just too much to code but I think it would make browsing the website as a whole so much smoother and more accessible. Also think there would be a way to not include sale posts or anything of that sort. Those get a ton of traction but if you include them all the hot posts or w.e you call it would just be promotions for sellers of w.e game.

Some random suggestions
  2. Thanks Willy (1 members gave Thanks to Kenneth for this useful post)