42/15
    Trade Feedback
    10 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Scammer Reporting Feature

Is it possible, that when someone is reported for scamming, and credible evidence is presented, the accused scammer be blocked from posting in trade forums with the exception of this one?
    Then they don't have the option for a last ditch scam effort, that some seem to attempt prior to getting the hammer dropped on them...

I'm not sure what's possible as far as forum mechanics, but I would think that it should be possible, even if it's manually done?

Thanks in advance for your consideration.
    Last edited by maclone; 12-14-2016 at 04:07 PM.

Scammer Reporting Feature
    Eryx's Avatar Former Staff ✲ B26354 ✲ CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    574/277
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the suggestion, and sorry for the late reply as I didn't see this thread before now.

This is indeed a possibility we already have, and we're actually using this feature from time to time already.