313/377
    Trade Feedback
    16 (100%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

[Suggestion(s)] OC Streamer Page

So, given the rising popularity of twitch streaming, I'm surprised this site doesn't incorporate this much.

My suggestion:

Allow a page of "OC Approved? Sponsored? Streamers" - users could "buy" a streamer slot for a monthly payment, to be promoted here.

A simple module like twitch's homepage has where the streams are in a tab system, or even a page with all the streamers with an overlay defining if they're live or not.

If you like this idea, I can have it 100% code for free, minus the ownedcore account association; that's something a dev here would need to do (a simple settings page input field + i can leave column to define OC usrename etc.

Let me know if the idea sounds feasible,
    Need a guild in the US? Visit murlocs.com

[Suggestion(s)] OC Streamer Page
    Veritable's Avatar OwnedCore News Correspondent
    Thanks G/R
    52/123
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Would be neat, but I don't know of anyone on here that would knowingly show their in-game chars name on a live stream, when Blizz can easily go through our post history and see what we do here HAHA.

ev0's Avatar ★ Elder ★ murlocs.com

CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    313/377
    Trade Feedback
    16 (100%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Veritable View Post
    Would be neat, but I don't know of anyone on here that would knowingly show their in-game chars name on a live stream, when Blizz can easily go through our post history and see what we do here HAHA.
    i would :P My Twitch

Parog's Avatar Kitsune Da-O! M.L.G. CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    540/266
    Trade Feedback
    20 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is something Sniffing and I spoke about and I would like to see something like this in the future, seeing as we had success with the blizzcon stream.

The issue with suggestions like this, is that there's usually an idea but no specific way to make this happen. In your case, I know you would be more than capable of making something happen that would fit our requirements for it once we establish them if we do go ahead with this idea.

Being that we're reaching out to social platforms and trying to stimulate user activity in the shoutbawx, I think this would be a great addition to OC and would open up some possibilities.
    What's a Parog?
    Looking for competitive Valorant team!

ev0's Avatar ★ Elder ★ murlocs.com

CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    313/377
    Trade Feedback
    16 (100%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Parog View Post
    This is something Sniffing and I spoke about and I would like to see something like this in the future, seeing as we had success with the blizzcon stream.

The issue with suggestions like this, is that there's usually an idea but no specific way to make this happen. In your case, I know you would be more than capable of making something happen that would fit our requirements for it once we establish them if we do go ahead with this idea.

Being that we're reaching out to social platforms and trying to stimulate user activity in the shoutbawx, I think this would be a great addition to OC and would open up some possibilities.

That would be a great idea, "SniffingPickles has gone live playing {%game_name%} with {%stream_title%}." - could popup in the bawx when a user goes live, that would be awesome to build!