0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Suggestion] No QQ at contributing posts

Hello.

So basicly, what I want to implement is a non-tolerant rule:
    "No complaining at a contributing post. Constructive critisism is okay, plain / un needed is NOT."

"This is internet man, live with it"
    I ain't posting this out of no reason, it destroys the community. It greatly decreases the posters will to continue to develop / update (w/e) his post - FOR FREE to the community. What happens with a community like this if no one contributes? It dies. I don't want to see it die, but I refuse to take shit for contributing. "Take shit" - with that I include completly idiotic complaints at a contribution.

An example:
    Sorry to burst your bubble but I'm completely sure that this methods is fairly useless

Doing this with WoW private server has shown to be amazing tho so I don't know why you didn't make a thread about that. A WoW private server that sells GM/Items/Donation points makes way more
    THIS is a GREAT example. I'm basicly told that my post is useless, and that I should drop it (after tons of time spent on creating it) - and start another. I KNOW that WoW is more active, but that doesn't mean that my post is useless. The poster didn't even try it "becouse he didn't need to".

This was just an example, in every second thread I look at - I see similar things all over the forum.

My twocents, hate it or love it, doesn't matter - but I know for sure that it sucks to get such posts. :wave:
    Dahnniel [DOT] s [AT] gmail [DOT] com

[Suggestion] No QQ at contributing posts
    Nikentic's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    10/4
    Trade Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    But there is post that is worth the flames :P

Aes's Avatar Former Staff CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    7/8
    Trade Feedback
    60 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We have that, a no flaming rule.
    ( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ʖ ͡°) ͡°)

Nikentic's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    10/4
    Trade Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Indeed we do. Tho some might have missed to see it

~OddBall~'s Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    4/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    pro tip, use the report button
    https://www.mmowned.com/forums/world-of-warcraft/guides/278302-selecting-bot-you.html - SELECTING THE BOT FOR YOU

PHWOOOOAAAAAR - Parog was here. <3 <----Wtf's a Parog?

Parog's Avatar Kitsune Da-O! M.L.G. CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    540/266
    Trade Feedback
    20 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ~OddBall~ View Post
    pro tip, use the report button
    Couldn't have said it better.

Also, as far as people disagreeing with you, or giving you insight on doing something similar with another game that might make you more profit, there's absolutely nothing wrong with that. It's all in how you read the post. Of course not everyone is going to agree with you, this is what makes a community; people agreeing and disagreeing ( While respecting each others opinions ).

As far as flaming goes. We give infraction points for that. But if you can't be bothered reporting what offends you, there's not much we can do unless we're stumbling upon it by accident and happen to be reading that specific post ( Seeing as we have tons of things to do, the chances are slim ).

Point is, people have the right to disagree and express their opinions as long as they are not blatantly flaming you.
    What's a Parog?
    Looking for competitive Valorant team!

KuRIoS's Avatar Admin
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    349/296
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Joppe View Post
    But there is post that is worth the flames :P
    :stage1: no, flaming is not allowed at any time.

basically if you have nothing nice to say, keep your fat fingers off the keyboard