My Friends ownedcore Account got hacked, how to solve this? Can an Admin please PM me menu

User Tag List

PokeGoPremKing's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My Friends ownedcore Account got hacked, how to solve this? Can an Admin please PM me

Hello Guys

I am contacting you, because the Ownedcore Forum account of my Partner got hacked and he can't acces it anymore. The hacker already changed password and the email adress and he can't reset password and access the Forum account anymore. I am in direct contact with him, so we can talk here in Private messages about the issue. Can you help us please? He already filled out the contact formular, but didn't receive any answer yet. Please help us.

The Hacker already spent CC with the account to change his main thread title from red to green and bought Premium Seller state with the Coins as well. He also bumped his thread as we know of currently. He is also answering on PM's which are sent to his account, tested with an account of another friend, so he is active on his account as well.

The username of the hacked account is ZitroneSaft
    Profile:
    ZitroneSaft
    His main thread is this:
    New Prices! Hyper Extreme LVL 20-33 Accounts 3,2+k CP Perfect 100%IV Dragonites
    You can also check his IP's for logins if this is possible, he is from germany, like myself.

If you need any proof of email or screens of the PM history in his Email account or purchases of CC on his paypal we can provide everything you need.

Please contact me via PM on this account please for this issue.
    I'm in direct contact with him so we can talk here please.

Looking forward for help and apprecciate your answer.
    Last edited by PokeGoPremKing; 09-08-2016 at 12:40 AM.

My Friends ownedcore Account got hacked, how to solve this? Can an Admin please PM me
    Zitronesaft's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    35 (97%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Solved Got my account back Thx to the admins!