Unable to remove two factor authentication menu

User Tag List

Nwonknu7's Avatar Member Exploit Expert CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Unable to remove two factor authentication

Hello there, I have set up two factor authentication with OC through the Google Authenticator App for iPhone.

Turns out I did a restore on my iPhone and now the Google Authenticator App was fully resetted so I don't have configured my OwnedCore account there.
    If I try to access Ownedcore outside my house (another IP) it will of course ask me for the authentication code but since the Google Authenticator App was resetted I have no way of getting the code.

So I was going to remove the Two Factor Authentication and configure it again here on my computer that has access to the website. However, when tried to remove the option it asks me for the Recovery Key, or a valid code from the Google Authenticator smartphone app.

Since my App was resetted I can't get a code from there, and I have no clue what is a recovery key or how can I get one.

I checked my e-mail registered with my OwnedCore account and I did not even get a notification when I set up the Two Factor Authentication option, I thought maybe I had a "Recovery Key" there.

Help! I can't access Ownedcore anywhere but my home.

Unable to remove two factor authentication
    D3Boost's Avatar 🔥 www.D3Boost.com 🔥 PROFESSIONAL BOOSTING SERVICES

CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    211/463
    Trade Feedback
    247 (100%)
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    The recovery key is given to you when you enable the two factor authentication which you should usually save somewhere.

Nonetheless, an admin will look into this and help you out as soon as possible.
    ✅ CONTACT DETAILS ✅

✅ DISCORD: D3Boost#2193 ✅ SKYPE: d3pleveling ✅

Nwonknu7's Avatar Member Exploit Expert CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by D3Boost View Post
    The recovery key is given to you when you enable the two factor authentication which you should usually save somewhere.

Nonetheless, an admin will look into this and help you out as soon as possible.
    Yes you're right I should have saved it . Will do the next time for sure.

Thank you so much for the response, will wait then for an admin to help me out.