Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can not Donate via Paypal

Hy Guys,

I often use my Paypal accout for ebay and for different kind of things on the internet. So far I have never had any problems using my P.p. account for buying something.
    I attached my Bank account as well a valid credit card to it and both of them are verified.

BUT when it comes to ownedcore donation if I want to check out by using paypal (which is the only option) , paypal doesnt realise I already attached a bank account either
    a credit card to my account and keep asking for entering bank account / credit card number.
    Even more strange if I submit it the whole "registration prozess " is in a loop so after entering data you are requested to enter it once again and again and again which makes
    it impossible to donate via paypal.

There is no problem with my paypal account I HAVE IT MORE THAN 10 years and purchased tons of thing using it.

What should I do ? I really want to donate you guys.

please help me.

If you give me your paypal name I could just send money using my paypal account without any credit card ....
    Last edited by MyWay86; 06-14-2017 at 09:39 AM.

Can not Donate via Paypal
    Smitten's Avatar i want to believe who even plays wow anymore 🤔
    CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    909/1036
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you contact Eryxon, it can be arranged to pay for the donation directly through PayPal when you are having issues. So send him and PM and it will be sorted

3. Thanks Eryx (1 members gave Thanks to Smitten for this useful post)
    Eryx's Avatar Former Staff ✲ B26354 ✲ CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    574/277
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you wish to donate to OwnedCore without having a credit card attached to your paypal account, you can manually transfer to [email protected].
    Make sure to include your forum username and what service you want to purchase in the message to seller field in the paypal transaction.
    When this is done you can send a PM to me here with the transaction ID, and I will take care of the rest!

Please note this has to be manually handled and I'm not available 24/7, so please allow up to 24 hours before your order is completed

Have a nice day!
    Eryxon

5. Thanks D3Boost (1 members gave Thanks to Eryx for this useful post)