0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Automatic/Unauthorised subscription renewal

Hi, a few days ago i was charged $20.64 AUS from owned core, which i assume is for a subscription renewal. I checked my Paypal account and I have no reoccurring payments setup, is it possible to receive a refund as the payment was not authorised by myself and I no longer use this service ?

Automatic/Unauthorised subscription renewal
    Eryx's Avatar Former Staff ✲ B26354 ✲ CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    574/277
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello. Just to make it clear, it's impossible to withdraw money from your paypal account without your approval, so please check pre approved payments again and cancel the subscription if you do not wish to be a elite member of this site.
    If you send me the transaction ID from PayPal in a PM here on the forums, I will check if you are eligible for a refund

Have a nice day
    Eryxon