Should boosting companys be allowed to sell if they get DQ'ed menu

User Tag List

View Poll Results: Should boosting companys be allowed to announce carrys that get DQ'ed at season end?

Voters
24. This poll is closed
  • Yes

7 29.17%
  • No

17 70.83%
    Incontrol's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    4/5
    Trade Feedback
    15 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Should boosting companys be allowed to sell if they get DQ'ed

Should boosting companys be allowed to announce their services at ownedcore if 100% of their boosts gets disqualified at season end? Is this not equal to scam when they know its gonna happen as it has happened every season since WoD. This is about RBG and Arena boosts.

Should boosting companys be allowed to sell if they get DQ'ed
  2. Thanks hackerlol (1 members gave Thanks to Incontrol for this useful post)
    Smitten's Avatar i want to believe who even plays wow anymore 🤔
    CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    909/1036
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm personally of the opinion that if a company or group is going to provide RBG/Arena, or any services in general, if you do not receive the reward you paid for via disqualification due to negligence on their behalf, they should provide a full refund if you had the RBG/Arena achievements beforehand, or a partial refund of the difference between 2400/2700 achievement service and the Gladiator/R1/Hero service if you didn't have the achievement.

Yes, they did the work to get you to 2XXX rating, but unless you paid for just rating, you also paid for the title and mount that goes with it, and not receiving that is them not fulfilling their end of the deal.

4. Thanks meriluna (1 members gave Thanks to Smitten for this useful post)
    Incontrol's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    4/5
    Trade Feedback
    15 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Smitten View Post
    I'm personally of the opinion that if a company or group is going to provide RBG/Arena, or any services in general, if you do not receive the reward you paid for via disqualification due to negligence on their behalf, they should provide a full refund if you had the RBG/Arena achievements beforehand, or a partial refund of the difference between 2400/2700 achievement service and the Gladiator/R1/Hero service if you didn't have the achievement.

Yes, they did the work to get you to 2XXX rating, but unless you paid for just rating, you also paid for the title and mount that goes with it, and not receiving that is them not fulfilling their end of the deal.
    I agree. And the DQ's are happening all the time. I see them in almost every thread selling arena or RBG boosts. It has also happened to me, I wont mention the seller here but I did not get any refund, I allready had gladiator from another season so I didnt get any achivements. They said they could only repay me by boosting me to glad next season for free which at the time seemed fine and I went with it. Problem is next season (this season) I got DQ'ed again and this time banned for doing the same thing twice. They said the same thing again on skype. They would boost me to glad for free next season but they dont pay money back. Even tho their thread says 100% safe gladiator / rank 1. This is false advertising and should be punished imo.

D3Boost's Avatar πŸ”₯ www.D3Boost.com πŸ”₯ PROFESSIONAL BOOSTING SERVICES

Thanks G/R
    210/462
    Trade Feedback
    247 (100%)
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Disqualification cannot be controlled by a seller. Blizzard disqualifies countless teams at the end of every season that's a fact. Maybe you just happen to be unlucky and got disqualified twice in both seasons.

Besides that, it would be impossible to show & prove that the disqualification was due to the boost from that seller, certainly if you purchased boosts from different sellers. I'm saying that because It happened to me in Diablo 3 when I sold a boost to someone and later claimed they got banned and it was due to my services. I did some investigation and found out that the buyer actually purchased a different service from a previous seller who botted on his account (couldn't have been my team because we don't use any 3rd party programs).

If if we had to abide by your analogy, there would be no seller on the market simply because bans / disqualifications happen all the time.

And I don't believe there's a thing such as "100% disqualification" unless you can prove that by getting other buyers to show they got disqualified.

Edit: I might've voted "No" on accident. /facepalm
    Last edited by D3Boost; 11-20-2015 at 05:42 PM.
    βœ… CONTACT DETAILS βœ…

βœ… DISCORD: D3Boost#2193 βœ… SKYPE: d3pleveling βœ…

7. Thanks Laykith, ProfessionalHedy (2 members gave Thanks to D3Boost for this useful post)
    Laykith's Avatar Legendary a lemon and a frogs leg CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    149/137
    Trade Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think that the risk of getting DQed is a risk you have to take when buying a boost. Just like buying gold or items.

9. Thanks D3Boost, xxsamxx86, hackerlol (3 members gave Thanks to Laykith for this useful post)
    Snowee's Avatar яєтιяєd єχρℓσιтєя
    Thanks G/R
    72/191
    Trade Feedback
    10 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Depends. If some boosting company boosts 100 people and 5 ppl get DQ'd, those booster couldnt have done much either way.
    But if basicly every boosted person gets DQ'd and some of the main accounts from the boosters too, than they shouldnt sell and refund it.

Randy44's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    2/2
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yea they should imo :-)

12. Thanks hackerlol (1 members gave Thanks to Randy44 for this useful post)
    Devanh's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    60/25
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I see it as gold selling, you take a chance when you buy the gold and if you get ban for it, it's on you not the seller, so ye they should be allowed.

14. Thanks Laykith (1 members gave Thanks to Devanh for this useful post)
    hackerlol's Avatar Admin(kind of) ShoutBox Dweller
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    1180/297
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Incontrol View Post
    Should boosting companys be allowed to announce their services at ownedcore if 100% of their boosts gets disqualified at season end? Is this not equal to scam when they know its gonna happen as it has happened every season since WoD. This is about RBG and Arena boosts.
    This is a good thought. There should be a disclaimer stating that the service is botted and not 100% safe.
    In the same way they have cancer information on cigarette packets.

16. Thanks Incontrol, Randy44, Razor33, Senketsu (4 members gave Thanks to hackerlol for this useful post)
    D3Boost's Avatar πŸ”₯ www.D3Boost.com πŸ”₯ PROFESSIONAL BOOSTING SERVICES

Thanks G/R
    210/462
    Trade Feedback
    247 (100%)
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by hackerlol View Post
    This is a good thought. There should be a disclaimer stating that the service is botted and not 100% safe.
    In the same way they have cancer information on cigarette packets.
    You can actually bot rank 1 Glad?
    βœ… CONTACT DETAILS βœ…

βœ… DISCORD: D3Boost#2193 βœ… SKYPE: d3pleveling βœ…

18. Thanks hackerlol, ProfessionalHedy (2 members gave Thanks to D3Boost for this useful post)
    hackerlol's Avatar Admin(kind of) ShoutBox Dweller
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    1180/297
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by D3Pleveling View Post
    You can actually bot rank 1 Glad?
    Feel free to interchange the word bot with hack/exploiting/rule-breaking anything that users might not be aware is taking place using their account.

Mr. Murloc's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Idk, but i don't see DQ get manny ppls from boost what i know