What would you guys expect from a WoW game hack and how much would you pay for it? menu

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    D3Boost's Avatar πŸ”₯ www.D3Boost.com πŸ”₯ PROFESSIONAL BOOSTING SERVICES

CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    210/462
    Trade Feedback
    247 (100%)
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Have a hard time believing something of this magnitude happening, certainly being undetected or at least "hard" to detect.

Most if not everyone will base their price on the (Invincible to damage) & (Item dupe). The rest of the hacks can be googled frankly. But yeah, Item dupe is essentially printing money, I'm sure people will easily pay $1,000+ for that alone - of course as long as it doesn't get detected instantly.

Good luck.
    βœ… CONTACT DETAILS βœ…

βœ… DISCORD: D3Boost#2193 βœ… SKYPE: d3pleveling βœ…

What would you guys expect from a WoW game hack and how much would you pay for it?
  2. Thanks Anonymoushater (1 members gave Thanks to D3Boost for this useful post)
    advanta's Avatar ★ Elder ★ CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    338/1133
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by D3Pleveling View Post
    Have a hard time believing something of this magnitude happening, certainly being undetected or at least "hard" to detect.

Most if not everyone will base their price on the (Invincible to damage) & (Item dupe). The rest of the hacks can be googled frankly. But yeah, Item dupe is essentially printing money, I'm sure people will easily pay $1,000+ for that alone - of course as long as it doesn't get detected instantly.

Good luck.
    The items would have to be saleable for a reasonably high value for a dupe to be useful. RAOV released a dupe where you could clone bottles of wine-it was fun and you could bot it for 500G an hour or something. But, they obviously wouldn't have released it if it was like money printing. There's actually an obscure inscription item which costs less to make than vendor, but the hourly earnings would be even less than with the wine dupe. The profits have to exceed profits from botting and other high income/low labour activites.

If you could do mounts then probably that's enough to charge thousands of dollars for.
    Some extremely hot girls I bribed to advertise my youtube channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCID...UqELfuSIhMXEnA

Thanks G/R
    210/462
    Trade Feedback
    247 (100%)
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by advanta View Post
    The items would have to be saleable for a reasonably high value for a dupe to be useful. RAOV released a dupe where you could clone bottles of wine-it was fun and you could bot it for 500G an hour or something. But, they obviously wouldn't have released it if it was like money printing. There's actually an obscure inscription item which costs less to make than vendor, but the hourly earnings would be even less than with the wine dupe. The profits have to exceed profits from botting and other high income/low labour activites.

If you could do mounts then probably that's enough to charge thousands of dollars for.
    Yeah by Item dupe I meant duping mounts / BoEs, etc.. - otherwise I can't think of anything else being worth duping that will yield a high gold / hour.
    βœ… CONTACT DETAILS βœ…

5. Thanks Anonymoushater (1 members gave Thanks to D3Boost for this useful post)
    Xecis's Avatar Legendary CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    36/113
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah by Item dupe I meant duping mounts / BoEs, etc.. - otherwise I can't think of anything else being worth duping that will yield a high gold / hour.
    You can't? I can think of several.

- Moneybrau
    - fortune cards
    - Lockbox

ect ect..

All of which have been abused through dupes, and the list goes on and on. There are many items worth duping, but the trick is how? I'd keep a more optimistic mind if I were you, you'd be surprised of what has been possible or what currently is still.

Thanks G/R
    210/462
    Trade Feedback
    247 (100%)
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Xecis View Post
    You can't? I can think of several.

- Moneybrau
    - fortune cards
    - Lockbox

ect ect..

All of which have been abused through dupes, and the list goes on and on. There are many items worth duping, but the trick is how? I'd keep a more optimistic mind if I were you, you'd be surprised of what has been possible or what currently is still.
    The amount of fortune cards or lockboxes you'd have to dupe to get a half-decent gold / hour would be enormous - I'd be very surprised if it went unnoticed.
    βœ… CONTACT DETAILS βœ…

Thy_Warden's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/10
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The ability to enable use of basic to somewhat moderate gm commands on a lowly toon would be like a dream come through.
    The ability to teleport from map ID to another Map ID instead of just within the map you are on, i.e. Eastern Kingdom to Outland or Kalimdor.
    Ability to track a sole player in game, regardless of faction.
    Ability to change flags either server/client side to heal/harm opposite and or same faction, or both.

A wish list that will never come through, but one can think big lol

9. Thanks Anonymoushater (1 members gave Thanks to Thy_Warden for this useful post)
    sed-'s Avatar ★ Elder ★
    Thanks G/R
    52/151
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The amount of fortune cards or lockboxes you'd have to dupe to get a half-decent gold / hour would be enormous - I'd be very surprised if it went unnoticed.
    fortune cards dupe generated 30-50k gold an hour. ofc it was all rng so thats why it fluctuated between 30-50

bestBotter's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    With the definite features: $15
    With the possible features: $45+ For sure

12. Thanks Anonymoushater (1 members gave Thanks to bestBotter for this useful post)
    HardyBang's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    11/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What do you mean goregon111 ??

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12