Botting Which game made you the most Money a day? menu

User Tag List

Poll: Which game?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Valmere's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    16/31
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by KuRIoS View Post
    Diablo 3 in it's prime.. by far
    Me too. I miss the good old days
    wat

Botting Which game made you the most Money a day?
    Killalots's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    22/10
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Albion Online is going to be the one for me!

nndmt7's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    World of Warcraft ofc

PinkiPan's Avatar Active Member

Thanks G/R
    0/4
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Diablo 3 in terms of money per accounts but overall Runescape because i was able to run 20 Rcers back when runecrafting was booming.

D3 - £80 per day over 4 acc's
    Runescape - £130-150 per day over 20 acc's

A good one now would be suicide botting on Old School RS. Ban rates are much lower during Friday 5pm- Monday 8pm (63 Hours) so set up 20 accounts

20 x Old School Bond = 56m $70? (unless you have gold)
    20x proxies = $50-60
    and then what ever requirements you need for the script you are using.

Earnings

since you are only running them on the weekend to avoid bans as much as possible here is the possible earnings.

20x 200k/h = 4m per hour x 63 hours = 252m = $252 per weekend in terms of $1 per 1m bulk selling price
    20 x 300k/h = 6m per hour x 63 hours = 378m = $378 per weekend in terms of $1 per 1m bulk selling price
    20x 400k/h = 8m per hour x 63 hours = 504m =$504 per weekend in terms of $1 per 1m bulk selling price

Now take away the cost of setup and there is your profit. Its unpredictable though and until you start getting a nice amount of backup gold ect it can be risky even though ban rates are lower on the weekend.

Anyway as somebody else said before you just need excel spreadsheets and research to estimate minimum and maximum profits that can be made doing different things.
    Last edited by PinkiPan; 04-08-2016 at 06:41 AM.

Valg's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    7/7
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For starters, this poll is bias in every way shape and form. Ownedcore has a very small percent of users who actually bot Runescape.

When talking about Runescape, please discontinue the stable version. (RS3) because it has very bad GPH.

When looking at RS07 however, it probably is the best game to get the most money on.
    One million gold in RS07 (Which is not very hard to get) is about 1.20 usd to gold sellers.
    Compared to WoW, the gold is worth A LOT more.
    Runescape 07 cost very little to start up, a bond (which is WoW mems is all you need which is around 2 usd, no expansions, no one time payment.
    Additionally, the bot self maintain and you can run them on a VPS so you don't waste your computer's resources.

warheart209's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Made over 50,000 USD in the first 3 months of D3 botting with Immortal Bot it was a small forum with about 200 members during the first day of launch was like the only bot and was low key. after the first month we were all posting pictures on the forum thanking the creator of immortal bot and sending him big donations. I posted a picture of a 2015 ford escape i bought for 26k, others were posting 10k dollars in 100 dollar bills on the ground with an immortal bot ruleS!!! drawing laying near it on the ground and other crazy shit. Man that was crazy first month i made 29k botting 23 copies of d3.

7. Thanks aiTMaster (1 members gave Thanks to warheart209 for this useful post)
    aiTMaster's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    9/8
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by warheart209 View Post
    Made over 50,000 USD in the first 3 months of D3 botting with Immortal Bot it was a small forum with about 200 members during the first day of launch was like the only bot and was low key. after the first month we were all posting pictures on the forum thanking the creator of immortal bot and sending him big donations. I posted a picture of a 2015 ford escape i bought for 26k, others were posting 10k dollars in 100 dollar bills on the ground with an immortal bot ruleS!!! drawing laying near it on the ground and other crazy shit. Man that was crazy first month i made 29k botting 23 copies of d3.
    Me too.. Like on the first day.. Selling 1m Gold for 15-25€
    Farming The Royal Crypts destroying all Vase's

9. Thanks warheart209 (1 members gave Thanks to aiTMaster for this useful post)
    flyares21's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So runescape is the way atm?

PdRs3N's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/19
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Valg View Post
    For starters, this poll is bias in every way shape and form. Ownedcore has a very small percent of users who actually bot Runescape.

When talking about Runescape, please discontinue the stable version. (RS3) because it has very bad GPH.

When looking at RS07 however, it probably is the best game to get the most money on.
    One million gold in RS07 (Which is not very hard to get) is about 1.20 usd to gold sellers.
    Runescape 07 cost very little to start up, a bond (which is WoW mems is all you need which is around 2 usd, no expansions, no one time payment.
    Additionally, the bot self maintain and you can run them on a VPS so you don't waste your computer's resources.
    Which bot is the best for Runescape atm?

mpslayer's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    23/53
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I made 500$ my first day selling pokemon go.
    I made a lot of money on wow but never that much in one day
    Made some money on uo but never really farmed for it.
    Rebot Mod (RIP)

nokea's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    7/22
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Made close to 10k from D3 on release in the US Botting 12 accounts.
    Made easily 9k over 4 years of playing around in wow making Boxing teams for a private arena bot.
    Made around 3k from POE in the first year off of "Legacy Items" some of which I still have today (6S/6L Shav x5)
    Made close to 2k snipping old RS accounts from forum sites by getting lucky and scoring rare items and JACKED mule bank accounts.
    Around 300-500 from Diablo 2 Selling HRs and .08 Items when I was a teen.

My future endeavors where going to lay with PoGo but the market is over saturated and not worth the time and effort currently.
    Been keeping a close eye on Albion Online seeing as it has alot of potential for profit early game (last two alphas made close to 500 selling off IGC)

fijiwater's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    d3 no doubt.

Was botting gold early, transferring it to d2jsp forum gold, and selling forum gold for $, easy $500 a day, if anyone knows about jsp, I was getting 60k FG a day every day.

Then AH bots became a thing, I bought 10 more copies,gold started flowing out my ass like no other, sold so much gold on RMAH my paypal got locked LMFAO.

I paid off college debt with a video game and still had a ****load leftover that went to paying off my car.

Originally Posted by Valg View Post

Good luck, to turn a good profit you need about 30 bots, not to mention you have to code your own bot with your own antiban or you will get banned in a week tops.
    Last edited by fijiwater; 08-04-2016 at 03:35 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12