Was Corona an accident or not ? What do you think ? menu

User Tag List

Choron-Cheats's Avatar Banned Trusted Seller CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    11/2
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Was Corona an accident or not ? What do you think ?

Share your ideas, thoughts and assumptions. What do you believe ?

Was Corona an accident or not ? What do you think ?
    jimmys96's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    224/210
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As a healthcare worker, I gotta say even asking questions like this reeks of ignorance

3. Thanks Ashoran (1 members gave Thanks to jimmys96 for this useful post)
    joeyk's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    definitely do think it was a accident but I do believe how this virus acts and the way it attacks your buddy that it was modified in a lab... just my opinion

DavidYoung's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I didn't really believe in all this at all, but the other day a famous blogger died, whom I have been watching for many years. Now I'm very creepy, I don't even know what to think

Lizette's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by aramina View Post
    Yeah, it's been spread all out on the news, while not so many young people die at all from Corona... Strange coincidence indeed... Makes you think
    It seems to me that you just do not see the whole picture as a whole. Yes, it seems that older people are in greater danger than young people .. but .. I have a doctor (surgeon) friend in an ordinary English village. He says that a lot of young children (primary school age) have complications from covid. As a rule, these are blood clots in the arms and legs. And these are only the consequences that we can see immediately. I don't want to get involved in politics, but I feel that people are becoming more and more isolated. We are locked in our homes as if in individual bunkers in case of a nuclear disaster(( I noticed strange things myself. I automate my entire daily routine as much as possible - cooking, cleaning. They say this is a frequent occurrence for self-isolation. My final idea is to buy a gadget to clean my pool like in this article. This way I can avoid using chlorine (to keep my lungs safe) and not have a special guy in for cleaning. Sometimes I feel like a character in a book about survival after a disaster .. Do I believe this is a conspiracy? I guess not. However, our perception has already made it a disaster. And this disaster is in our minds.

ryanazim's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There is hardly any vaper who is unfamiliar with the Elf-Bar! It's a vape brand that started its journey in 2018 and has gained tremendous popularity.

toliktolik's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am deeply convinced that the crown was well thought out and not at all accidental (

Aminat's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It had a huge influence on the economy of every country, and I wouldn't say that in a good way, so I doubt it was all planned. And in general, the pandemic had a negative effect on almost every industry, many people got their plans ruined because of that, and so on. I still remember that I managed to go to rome food tours only a few years after my plans because of the covid, and many travelers had huge problems with that.