No Man's Sky Unlimited Units and Atlas Stones PS4 but I'm sure it will work with PC menu

User Tag List

Dirrrty's Avatar Active Member

Thanks G/R
    5/4
    Trade Feedback
    8 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No Man's Sky Unlimited Units and Atlas Stones PS4 but I'm sure it will work with PC

Just a simple dupe glitch that I found accidentally during a mammoth session last night!

Find a planet with a base that has a save point and a galactic trade network point close by. Just for speediness really.

The dupe is fairly simple.

I have been duping atlas stones purely for units as up to my point in the game they are the most valuable. However if you have several stacks of very valuable ore you can use that as you will have an incredible amount of units in a very short period of time, this also works with any item in your inventory (warp cores, plutonium etc etc). Except upgrades.

Clear a space in your expo suit. By the time you have been to a few planets you should have at least two atlas stones.

Keep them in your Exo suit go to the save point.

Save the game.

Upon reload find a sentinel, aggro him then just die. You can do fall damage or get attacked etc the important thing is to die.

Once you have respawned you should see the grave marker with all your loot. LEAVE IT ALONE DO NOT TOUCH.

On PS4 press options button, navigate to options. Select the "Reload Previous" not reload current.

Once that has reloaded upon checking inventory you should have your atlas stones back.

You will also see the grave marker with your items in. Collect and do happy dupe dance you now have 4 atlas stones  Continue until patched!!

This is my first contribution, I know there's no pretty fonts or pictures but I wanted to get it out there before it gets patched. Have fun guys

Dirrrty

No Man's Sky Unlimited Units and Atlas Stones PS4 but I'm sure it will work with PC
  2. Thanks Eryx (1 members gave Thanks to Dirrrty for this useful post)

Thanks G/R
    5/4
    Trade Feedback
    8 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In eu there's just been an update pushed. Don't update yet and I will check for you if it works still ��

Thanks G/R
    5/4
    Trade Feedback
    8 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Glitch still works without updating so no network connection needed so if the update does fix it, I haven't checked yet, you can download and not install for a while at least

Thanks G/R
    5/4
    Trade Feedback
    8 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok update eu 1.04 does not fix the dupe

Thanks G/R
    5/4
    Trade Feedback
    8 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not that anyone seems to be that interested But this particular glitch is fixed now. Onto the next one!!! Fixed with patch eu 1.07 so if you hold off patching you can glitch to your hearts content until you feel you have enough materials or units to carry on. FYI found a ship for sale last night that had 44 inventory slots and 44milion units So that's what I'm rocking right now haha