Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bots for Paid to click sites + guide (make money by doing nothing)

Essentially this is a way to get some cash while playing WoW (or doing anything else while your computer is turned on). The cash aint THAT good in the beginning. But you can easily earn enough to pay for your wow subscribtion each month. And you dont have to do any work at all.

What you need:
    A computer with internet connection (duh)
    A paypal account (You can get one at www.paypal.com if you dont have one already)

I would apreciate if you would put "YOUWISH" as referer when you sign up for the sites. But ofcourse, this is 100% up to you. Only do it if you feel like it.

Paid to click sites work by you clicking a link to open an add and look at it for 30 seconds. Then you recieve a small ammount (you can make quite alot of money over a long run. Read below if you want details). But we all know its boring to look at those adds. Autoclickers will click the links for you. You dont even have to open a browser window.

Anyways, no more yabbing.

The 2 paid to click sites are:

Use these links if you wanna support me:

Bux.to | .view .click .make money
    and
    AdBux - The Leader in Incentive Based Marketing

And these if you dont want to:

and
    AdBux.org

You register at them like any normal site. Just click register/join, fill out the form and click the confirmation email.

You can also read the official guide about adbux here:

And the official guide about bux.to here:

After logging in you can click incentives -> browse adds if you wanna look at em manually. But thats no fun.

Autoclicker links:

Adbux:
    RapidShare: 1-Click Webhosting

Bux.to:
    RapidShare: 1-Click Webhosting

No pass

When you unzip the programs you will get a folder that looks like this:

Simply run the marked program and a window like this will pop up:

You type in your username/password for the paid to click site (You should always use another pass/username than you normally use elsewhere). Personally i use "check between 1 and 3 minutes". This is how often the program will check for new adds. Now you simply press start and wait. The program will automaticly browse the adds and make you money.
    You can also minimize the programs without problems (they will go to your taskbar in the lowest right corner). They will still click while beeing minimized.

If you wanna make some real money with this (in the beginning you wont make THAT much. But it doesnt require any work, so its free and easy money ). Then you should use the money you earn to upgrade to a premium account at the sites or buy ref's. This will greatly improve your profit. If you want a guide regarding this then let me know. Personally i used the first few payouts to buy ref's and upgrade on adbux. And now i pay for 3 wow accounts each month with this without problems, and still get a few bucks on my paypal account .

If you got any questions or anything you want elaborated then let feel free to ask.

Bots for Paid to click sites + guide (make money by doing nothing)
    Phygar's Avatar ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Thanks G/R
    7/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How do I know entering my pass into there won't steal my account info.

youwish's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well. I use it. And many other people use the programs. You can check the official link to the programs at Autoclickers (you can also see this in the screenshot). But the site doesnt allow direct linking, which is why i placed a rapidshare link to make it easier. But as all other programs on the internet you can never be 100% sure. But you can ofcourse scan it with whatever virus programs you use, and then sign up for the paid to click sites with a username and pass you dont use anywhere else (personally i got an email and specific username/pass i use just for paid to click sites) to be safe.

Thanks G/R
    7/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just checked it. Looks good and I'm trying it out.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You can also find autoclickers for other paid to click sites on the Autoclickers site. But in my experience the other sites pay way to little per link or have way too few/day to make it worth it. But the programs barely use any computer power at all. So you cant feel a diffrence between using 2 and 8 programs. But personally i couldnt be arsed

general_salsa
    Gonna need some more confirmation bout dis before i use it

scootrsmb's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i'm gonna try it. sounds wierd but i'll let you guys know.
    Originally Posted by hollyw00d: spell check will win you internets.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    one question, about how many sites does it auto click for you a day?

Banksey's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I got 3 accounts on each site set up and use these programs for all 3 of them, with them reffering each other, its a great way to make money, programs work.
    Barrόga Agus Pόga ό Banksey
    :hug::smooch:

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ya it works, i might try that referring thing the post above me does

edit: i just tried to make another account but you need another computer to create another account.

uawili's Avatar Marshal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here are the virus scans off of virustotal.com (I hold no responsibility for the accuracy of these scan, pretty much, if u get a virus or anything harmful its not my fault)

Adbux Autoclicker: 4/32 (12.5&#37 <<<Scans that found something.
    Virustotal. MD5: dae5db5a681edbf9681e22747427a3a7 suspicious Trojan/Worm MalwareScope.Trojan-Spy.BZub.2 Heuristic: Suspicious File With Outbound Communications

Bux.to Autoclicker: 5/32 (15.63%) <<<Scans that found something.
    Virustotal. MD5: 30fd66d330e0db5d08a225090c538bec TrojanDropper:Win32/SpamThru suspicious Trojan/Worm MalwareScope.Trojan-Spy.BZub.2

So pretty much, it is 1/10+ chance that this has a virus or something or that sort.

Ermok's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Still.. Just block there connection outbound?
    +3 rep to the guy who posted this thread

Thanks G/R
    7/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I already have an account on the site and I know it's good. The program is clean too.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by general_salsa View Post
    Gonna need some more confirmation bout dis before i use it
    If its info about how paid to click sites work i would recomend the 2 official guides:

They explain how the paid to click part works atleast.

The advantage of an autoclicker is that it automates everything. You only have to click "start" after setting it up, and thats it.

And the results from virustotal.com. Isnt it most likely because its a bot? If i recall correctly then most of the bots i've had for wow and d2 have had virus alarms. But never had any virus' in them. Personally i havent experienced anything wierd with my computer after using the programs.

And as banksey said. If you wanna increase your earnings you make an extra account at each site and put yourself as referal.

How you do this:
    On the adbux site you go to "My Adbux" -> "My stats". Then in the top right corner you will find a referal link. On bux.to its in the "my stats" and then the first link you see. You then copy that link, log out of the site, and then go to that link and make a new account(Be sure your first account name is put as refferer". Whenver you click an add on your second account, your first account will also get some money on your main account. I think you get 100% on your first account whenever you click an add on the second account. But i would assume this increases your chance of getting banned from the sites since 2 accounts from same computer is against the TOS (so is bots. But i havent been banned even after using em for a few months. But i would assume its easier for them to detect 2 accounts on same computer?).

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast