Is there a way to gain control over Origin acount without security question or email? menu

User Tag List

Arosteras's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is there a way to gain control over Origin acount without security question or email?

Hello guys and girls , recently I found a reaaaaaaally sketchy website that sells accounts with games in them for ridiculously low prices . This makes me believe that those accounts are stolen and then games are being purchased with stolen credit cards and resold for pure proffit ( I assume acounts are stolen because it being advertised that the accounts may have other games which are "bonus" ) .
    When purchasing the account you are only given the Username and password . You can see the email in origin . The security question is set but they dont give it to you . So this is all the info I will have - Account , password and email , without access to the email . Is there any way to change the email and the security question via EA support or any other way ?

I didnt know where else I could ask such thing , if you believe that this is not the right place , please show me where to go .
    Thank you in advance .

Is there a way to gain control over Origin acount without security question or email?
    phantom325's Avatar Turtle Nation
    Thanks G/R
    81/162
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nope. There is a reason those accounts are cheap; like you said they are stolen and the rightful owner can and usually recall it at any time. That's the risk you take when buying accounts, especially those kind.

Arosteras's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by phantom325 View Post
    Nope. There is a reason those accounts are cheap; like you said they are stolen and the rightful owner can and usually recall it at any time. That's the risk you take when buying accounts, especially those kind.
    I wouldnt mind if the legit owner gets his account back . What I want to do is cut the account out of the sellers reach . Do you think this is possible ?
    What I could do if I acomplish that is to have the account for myself , without any risk of the seller selling it to someone else , and also possibly even get a second account from him because of their "Guarantees" .

phantom325's Avatar Turtle Nation
    Thanks G/R
    81/162
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Arosteras View Post
    and also possibly even get a second account from him because of their "Guarantees" .
    That's kinda scummy, but meh. Anyways, when they hack the accounts they probably don't get SQA's/e-mails, so just changing the password should be fine. I'm not 100% what scrapers/etc they're using though.

MisterPepsi's Avatar Site Donator
    Thanks G/R
    68/57
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Arosteras , there are a few websites who give cracked accts for free.