Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LF mobile app testers, functionality/security

Hi!

I am looking for beta testers for Nordic Choice Hotels new hotel booking app. I need people to test any part of the app, so if you’re not a person who stays at hotels I still need help testing the features, and testing the apps security for flaws and bugs. The app has a built in feedback system to be used, or you can use the email address [email protected]. Hopefully there’s no security flaws to be found, but if any are indeed found, feedback is crucial.
    The app will be tied up to a Nordic Choice Club membership. The club membership is entirely free of any charge. It’s a pure loyalty and benefit program for anyone staying at Nordic Choice Club Hotels. I will therefore also need to register you as a Club member so you can tie that with the app registration.

Please fill out this form and email it to [email protected]
    Surname:
    Last name:
    Address:
    Zip code:
    City:
    Country code and phone number:
    Email address:

Upon registration you will receive an email, and shortly after a sms/text message with a download link to the mobile app for testing. I’m hoping many people will want to help me test this app, as it is important to me personally that any flaws will be weeded out asap, and most people I’ve recruited so far to the test phase aren’t necessarily people who think out of the box for what small bugs and flaws can lead to bigger stuff and/or potential security flaws.

Hopefully some people will want to help me.
    Have a nice day everyone!

LF mobile app testers, functionality/security
    zycamzip's Avatar Contributor

Thanks G/R
    17/40
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    75% of all apps which are downloaded and installed, while bypassing the Google Play store, are in fact viruses, trojans, or other nefarious softwares. It's interesting you would ask people to install an app here, while giving nothing in return.