52/123
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Holiday Stories (2016)

If you have a funny story, embarrassing story or otherwise crazy story about the holiday's, go ahead and post it here!

-=[ Story Time ]=-

When I was about 8 years old, my parents decided to pull a practical joke on me during Christmas.

They got me super pumped up that year by saying that if I was good, Santa would bring me presents. "Better be good, or you'll get coal in your stocking instead of presents from Santa!" kind of things were a 364 day phrase I heard that year.

So Christmas Eve I was so stoked, cause I was such a good boy, and I could barely sleep. I woke up multiple times thinking I heard sleigh bells outside and such, it was something I will never forget.

But then something happened. As I woke up really early on Christmas Morning, unbeknownst to me my parents were waiting in their bedroom with the door closed waiting for me to wake up, I went and knocked on the door and told my parents to wake up cause Santa came and it's time to open presents.

From the other side of the door they said, "Okay, you can go look but don't touch any presents!"

I ran down the hallway.

*Design Note: This house had a doorway in kind of the middle of the house, and you would go straight ahead then turn right down the hallway to the bedrooms, and you go in the door and to the left was the Living Room / Dining Room area.

On my way around the corner, I noticed something hanging on the door knob of the door, and it was small and looked like a stocking. I slowly walked over to the door and looked at it... it was about 3" tall Stocking with coal in it.

I started bawling as I held it in my hands, and walked slowly towards my parents room, crying and half-spouting about how Santa got me coal for Christmas and I wasn't getting any presents. But I was a good boy that year, so why did he get me coal.

They told me to read it. And I looked and it said, "To Jeremy From Mom And Dad"... and it all became better as I slowly realized what I was reading.

Such a mean prank to pull on a child. I can't wait to do it to my kid(s).

Merry Christmas Owned Core!
    Last edited by Veritable; 12-24-2016 at 03:51 PM.

Holiday Stories (2016)