Thanks G/R
    2/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So i live in argentina and i think the time zones may work out, I however, have 0 experience on betting, will this still be a good idea? (i do understand theres a risk on not winning anything at all)

Want to earn money on betting like I do? look here
    maciokoki's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    *delete this one plz*
    Last edited by maciokoki; 12-08-2016 at 09:52 AM.

maciokoki's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i am really curious about people posting here that they make so much money... when? wher? did i miss something? 1200% profit?

i am in for 2 weeks now.. so far i lost 60% of my money invested.. i am not complaining maybe those are just bad days

will post after month...

KuRIoS's Avatar Admin
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    349/296
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by maciokoki View Post
    i am really curious about people posting here that they make so much money... when? wher? did i miss something? 1200% profit?

i am in for 2 weeks now.. so far i lost 60% of my money invested.. i am not complaining maybe those are just bad days

will post after month...
    then you are not doing as instructed :/
    Just yesterday should have given you a profit of 350% so if you betted 10 usd, you would have 45 in return, = 35 dollar profit.. and you could close the other one at 250% profit, so yeh, you must be doing something very wrong.

feel free to ask any questions in a pm
    Last edited by KuRIoS; 12-08-2016 at 02:36 PM.

qweeboi's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    6/13
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Considering joining.
    How is the sub fee paid?

KuRIoS's Avatar Admin
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    349/296
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by qweeboi View Post
    Considering joining.
    How is the sub fee paid?
    paypal sub, prepaid

qweeboi's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    6/13
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by KuRIoS View Post
    paypal sub, prepaid
    Unable to use PayPal so I guess I'm out :/

Drugbunny's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I want to put some "healthy" feedback about this group.

Ok, I see people are stating those 1200% 350% etc etc profit. I can tell you this % of *profit* is just how much you get in return from your initial bet unit. This profit is not increasing your bankroll by 1200% 350%+ unless you play with whole bankroll in one bet, which is stupid. 3-5% bet of your total Bankroll (BR) should be placed as single bet, even less if you don't want to go broke in a week. As for now I haven't seen anyone who mentioned any loses, well maybe one guy earlier, nevertheless, my point is that there are days where you lose *200-400%*, and then earn *350%* so basically what happens is, you lose 20-40$ and then win 35$ if your initial bet unit is 10$.

I am in this group for ~2 weeks now, barely can say is it worth or not, this needs some statistics/time to tell. I admit I missed few good bets, couldn't close bets, made more risky bets doubles instead of singles and I am break-even now. I am experienced poker player and I know how things work so I don't complain about being in break-even spot. What I want to tell that people posting about 1000%+ profit are confusing readers and you just can't state what is your Return on Investment (RoI) is by wining once or twice and not considering the earlier loss or invested money.

My advice for newcomers/readers is to read a little bit about Bankroll Management (BRM), don't think you will be "rich" in a matter of days,expect small profit over long time not cosmic numbers, if you are member of the group, always ask is it singles or double bets (it is not always clear), maybe some explanation why they chose to bet on x or y outcome.

This is my small feedback/opinion after 2 weeks, looking forward to future bets. Will post summary after whole month.

Cheers!

9. Thanks KuRIoS (1 members gave Thanks to Drugbunny for this useful post)
    KuRIoS's Avatar Admin
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    349/296
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Drugbunny View Post
    I want to put some "healthy" feedback about this group.

Ok, I see people are stating those 1200% 350% etc etc profit. I can tell you this % of *profit* is just how much you get in return from your initial bet unit. This profit is not increasing your bankroll by 1200% 350%+ unless you play with whole bankroll in one bet, which is stupid. 3-5% bet of your total Bankroll (BR) should be placed as single bet, even less if you don't want to go broke in a week. As for now I haven't seen anyone who mentioned any loses, well maybe one guy earlier, nevertheless, my point is that there are days where you lose *200-400%*, and then earn *350%* so basically what happens is, you lose 20-40$ and then win 35$ if your initial bet unit is 10$.

I am in this group for ~2 weeks now, barely can say is it worth or not, this needs some statistics/time to tell. I admit I missed few good bets, couldn't close bets, made more risky bets doubles instead of singles and I am break-even now. I am experienced poker player and I know how things work so I don't complain about being in break-even spot. What I want to tell that people posting about 1000%+ profit are confusing readers and you just can't state what is your Return on Investment (RoI) is by wining once or twice and not considering the earlier loss or invested money.

My advice for newcomers/readers is to read a little bit about Bankroll Management (BRM), don't think you will be "rich" in a matter of days,expect small profit over long time not cosmic numbers, if you are member of the group, always ask is it singles or double bets (it is not always clear), maybe some explanation why they chose to bet on x or y outcome.

This is my small feedback/opinion after 2 weeks, looking forward to future bets. Will post summary after whole month.

Cheers!
    That is actually what I started off saying.. and it is in group description!
    There are quite a few in the group who have put in 100 USD for the free profit bet and are now at 8-900 ... However, that is lucky and I have a hard time believing anyone would have more than that. I think when they are saying 1700% it is compared to their standard bet size, not bankroll.

KuRIoS's Avatar Admin
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    349/296
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Yesterday was good for me.
    Win on Copenhagen @ 1,80 and Longshot closed at odds 8 (recommended closing too)
    The members had a good day too with their advice given
    I hope to post todays bets in a few hours.

Danimalik's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    2/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The site was blocked in my region so i used Express VPN

KuRIoS's Avatar Admin
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    349/296
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Danimalik View Post
    The site was blocked in my region so i used Express VPN
    Be careful using vpn on betting sites..
    Anyways yesterday was good.. 5 bets, first double @ odds 4,5 was won. 3 matches after, adviced to play as 3 doubles, 2 out of 3 system, all won too.. Massive wins

balkanvodka's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    24/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hey there, im willing to try out .. whats the first thing to do? thanks..

Drugbunny's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So, month has passed and as I promised here is my summary:

Despite of missed bets and being unable to close some bets at big return I came out with small profit. I deposited test Bankroll of $100 and used safe betting strategy 3-5% of BR so 3-5$ per bet. Final BR is ~130$, minus 15$ for subscription left me with 15$ of pure profit. In my opinion betting more than 5% of BR is risky, so to extract income from this, I would need to bet at least 10$ per bet, so 500$ BR would be safe choice.
    I am not going to invest so much into "betting business" so I have canceled my subscription. However after one month, which is 15$, I learned more about how betting works, and did some research on my own. As I would like to mention again, I am keen on gambling stuff such as poker, playing it for 8+ years, so I found website with predictions, expert analysis, user opinions etc., for free. I did parallel bets with separate BR of 100$ and 3% per bet (Bet Unit), after two weeks I had profit of ~10 BU + didn't have to pay 15$ monthly sub fee. And I noticed that bets suggested in this group are almost exactly the same as predictions from free web site and if they contradict each other usually winning matches are correctly predicted from web page (only if contradiction occurs and not 100% so don't rely on that to be always true). Negative side of webpage they don't provide handicap bet predictions.
    I want to add, that if you want to try out bet gambling (not everyone is interested in gambling) you can try this group at least for a month. 15$ + whatever you want to invest, I would suggest not more than 100$ for the first month unless you can afford whatever you want. Just to try it out. If you seek instant steady profit of tripling your bankroll after a month, it won't happen.This group does not provide any information at what to look etc., just pure suggestions well maybe some explanation why they pick it. So if it is interesting to you, do some research on your own, read articles, strategies etc. If you don't seek profit, don't want to proceed on your own and want to just gamble well this group provides that. For fun and small profit it is ok, 15$ sub with 100$ BR makes you break even. Maybe some lucky winning streaks will make you more, but don't forget after upswing ALWAYS follows downswing.

TL;DR I suggest one month sub, to try it out and decide whatever makes you happy. I personally canceled further subscriptions. MY PERSONAL opinion: one time of 15$ investment = worth, more = not worth.
    I give it 6.5/10 Drugbunny stars.

Cheers!

P.S. there is legit website of predictions, not going to post name of it in this post because of ethical/advertising reasons.

16. Thanks KuRIoS, IChangedMyUsername (2 members gave Thanks to Drugbunny for this useful post)
    KuRIoS's Avatar Admin
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    349/296
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    thanks for the review, tho I must say that it seems you have been a bit unlucky. Regardless, you learned some things and you came out on top with profit. Naturally you cant expect to double your bankroll with 3% bets But better safe than sorry

However, all of what you wrote is what I have said myself as well I had 300 USD in my Bankroll december 1st, now at 850 had a bad 4-5 day streak last week tho (earned back with last 3 betting days)

I honestly doubt that the other free websites has the bets / leagues that I do, as I tend to focus on lesser leagues rather than big ones. When I do big leagues I do it for longshots or handicap bets, anyone can do the <1,50 bets.
    Last edited by KuRIoS; 12-28-2016 at 12:41 PM.

18. Thanks visitor (1 members gave Thanks to KuRIoS for this useful post)
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast