0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Giving Out Reputation

I will be giving out reputation because I'm normally stingy with it. Now for me to give it out I want you to do this. Construct 1-2 paragraphs arguing or persuading me about something in PERFECT English. This does not include grammatical errors but spelling errors.

Let the spell off begin.

Snitch

Giving Out Reputation
    2dgreengiant's Avatar ★ Elder ★

Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Giving Out Reputation

I will be giving out reputation because I'm normally stingy with it. Now for me to give it out I want you to do this. Construct 1-2 paragraphs arguing or persuading me about something in PERFECT English. This does not include grammatical errors but spelling errors.

Let the spell off begin

haha will work on that
    If you need me you have my skype, if you don't have my skype then you don't need me.

Gelormino's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dear Snitch,

I am posting here to respond to your thread. Our objective was to create a full one to two paragraphs to argue or persuade you to agree with our opinion on a cetain topic. Here in New York, paintball is illegal on many different levels. In my opinion, this is bullshit! Yes, I am aware that there has been several incedents in which people were hurt or killed by the stupidity of some people.
    I believe that Mayor Bloomberg should legalize paintball. This would be under several circumstances. If you were caught abusing the law of the legalization of paintball, there would be similar consequences as if it were still illegal. These consequences would include a fine of 500 United States dollars or more and up to 6 months in jail.

Thank You For Reading.

holy.concept's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dear Snitch,

You are my hero. I love you. I talk to you on MSN alot, which means I love you even more. If you ever want to have babies, just ask me. I'll be more than happy.

~bonesZ
    What's good? Skype: LukeLastorator

Koliho's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Snitch, i dont know you so good (unfortuanly) but you seem like a nice person and if you ever need a MMowned buddy, i'll be there for you.

Did i mention i love you? Well, i do (not in that way)

Relz's Avatar Feed the trolls
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by Koliho
    Snitch, i dont know you so good (unfortuanly) but you seem like a nice person and if you ever need a MMowned buddy, i'll be there for you.

Did i mention i love you? Well, i do (not in that way)
    You phailed to complete the challenge. Unfortuanly for you, you didnt use english.
    "Step right up and shake hands with the devil"

Wesk.'s Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

z/V17<I-I Y4 7077411y I*3VVI*3W 4/vi) r()<I<x0rz /\/\y z0xorz

Muatmessmoko's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dear Snitch,

I've been here at MMOwned for a few months now and I have seen you posting very often. I would like to thank you and everyone else here at MMOwned for making this web site great. Its people like you that donate the information to get this web site up and running and I hope that it stays like this for a long time.

I have seen your posts in most of the places on this web site(Graphics, General, Guides, Suggestions etc.) and I think that you have done a good job bringing attention to the important things and turning away the morons who post retarded things. Thank you for cleansing this web site.

Sincerely

Muat

Did I do good?

xps980's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

An essay on Giving Me Rep

I shall now enrich your life by sharing with you about giving me rep. Advancments in giving me rep can be linked to many areas. Indispensable to homosapians today, giving me rep is not given the credit if deserves for inspiring many of the worlds famous painters. It still has the power to shock those most reliant on technology, many of whom blame the influence of television. Relax, sit back and gasp as I display the rich tapestries of giving me rep.
    Social Factors
    While some scholars have claimed that there is no such thing as society, this is rubbish. When Sir Bernard Chivilary said 'hounds will feast on society' [1] he, contrary to my learned colleague Sir George Allen�s recent publication �Into the eye of , could not have been referring to eighteenth century beliefs regarding society. While the western world use a knife and fork, the Chinese use chopsticks. Of course giving me rep irons out misconceptions from our consciousness.
    Primarily giving me rep builds trust among the people. It has been said that the one thing in society which could survive a nuclear attack is giving me rep. This is incorrect, actually cockroaches are the only thing which can survive a nuclear attack.

Political Factors
    Much of the writings of historians display the conquests of the most powerful nations over less powerful ones. Comparing giving me rep and much of what has been written of it can be like comparing giving me repilisation, as it's become known, and one's own sense of morality.
    Take a moment to consider the words of that most brilliant mind Maximilian B. Adger 'Political idealists must ideally deal, for I daily list my ideals politically.' [2] I couldn't have put it better my self. When it comes to giving me rep this is clearly true. Both spectacular failure and unequaled political accomplishment may be accredited to giving me rep.
    Is giving me rep politically correct, in every sense? Each man, woman and to a lesser extent, child, must make up their own mind.
    Conclusion
    What can we conclude? Well, giving me rep parades along man's streets and man waves back. It enriches, it stimulates and is a joy to behold.
    What a great essay. Finally a word from super-star Nicole Zeta-Jones 'I demand giving me rep, nothing more nothing less.' [3]
    [1] Sir Bernard Chivilary - Interestingly... - 1904 Badger Books
    [2] Adger - Politics Per Day - 2000 Jinder Publishing
    [3] My giving me rep! - Issue 4 - BFG Publishing
    Last edited by xps980; 06-15-2007 at 10:35 PM.
    emag eht tsol tsuj evah uoY

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah, the part you DIDNT copy and paste has some errors. l2p.

xps980's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by relz
    yeah, the part you DIDNT copy and paste has some errors. l2p.
    which part is that? I copy and pasted the entire thing.
    emag eht tsol tsuj evah uoY

EliMob441's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ah yes, the rep post. This post brings many begger's who are lookig for rep for a low fee. As you can see most people writeing this are not contributers because they don't need to waste their life on this post. There forth you should give rep to me
    The reason of this is because not many people are takeing their time to write 1-2 paragraphs. But I am, as you can see I'm very low in rep compaired to you oh great rep master of Www.Mmowned.com. If nobody does this post you shall give no rep, but, your mission is to give rep and I am here to take the rep you don't want.

With Love,
    Fool3916

Gastricpenguin's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why should you give me rep?

Simple answer...

Because

Its just like that essay question worth 200 points.
    The question was: "prove to me this chair doesn't exist" in a mad smart physics class. Some kid put down "What Chair?" and handed it in within 10 seconds of recieving the test. The kid got an A+
    Last edited by Gastricpenguin; 06-15-2007 at 11:22 PM.
    Life Puzzler WoW - Website | Forums

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by fool3916
    Ah yes, the rep post. This post brings many begger's who are lookig for rep for a low fee. As you can see most people writeing this are not contributers because they don't need to waste their life on this post. There forth you should give rep to me
    The reason of this is because not many people are takeing their time to write 1-2 paragraphs. But I am, as you can see I'm very low in rep compaired to you oh great rep master of Www.Mmowned.com. If nobody does this post you shall give no rep, but, your mission is to give rep and I am here to take the rep you don't want.

With Love,
    Fool3916
    snitch was "lookig" for a post with proper english. you were supposed to be "writeing" without spelling stuff wrong =P

Snor11's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

D34r 5n17ch, 1 |0\/3 y0u 4 |07 4nd 7h1n|< 7h47 y0u 5h0u|d g1\/3 m3 r3pu74710n b3c4u53 y0u 4r3 4 g0d. 1 |0\/3 y0u.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast