98/224
    Trade Feedback
    199 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hiring Website Designer

Looking to hire an experienced website designer to setup an online store for me. I've tried using Shopify but don't know enough about coding to put together anything cohesive. This is a serious job opportunity for anyone with experience in website design who wants to make some extra cash. I'd also be interested in learning the process as well for future projects. If you have a portfolio of your work, please send it to me via PM on here or Skype. If you don't have experience but still want to reach out, I'd appreciate any links to online guides or tutorials in the comments below. Might be able to figure it out on my own that way but I haven't put much effort into it with school and work taking up most of my time. Thanks in advance!

Last edited by AccountShark; 03-03-2017 at 02:48 AM.

Hiring Website Designer
    zycamzip's Avatar Contributor

Thanks G/R
    17/40
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Check out Zencart. Its much like Wordpress where you can simply drop in addons - many of them paid however, and follow some simple instructions to getting them to work for you. Alternatively, you can also go with a wordpress site (lots of free/cheap skins), and then use a shopping cart plugin. If you can give me an idea on what you are looking for, I might be able to make some suggestions on what to go with.

expect to need more than a basic hosting package, if you want to have a store online, your minimum cost is going to be about $80 or more, monthly. I found this out the hard way, a simple cheap hosting plan is only good for a few customers at a time, and not much of a website (perfect for basic html).

3. Thanks AccountShark (1 members gave Thanks to zycamzip for this useful post)
    D3Boost's Avatar 🔥 www.D3Boost.com 🔥 PROFESSIONAL BOOSTING SERVICES

CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    211/463
    Trade Feedback
    247 (100%)
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    If you want something super easy / don't want to spend a lot of time working on the website then check out something like Wix or Weebly.
    Last edited by D3Boost; 03-05-2017 at 04:58 PM.
    ✅ CONTACT DETAILS ✅

✅ DISCORD: D3Boost#2193 ✅ SKYPE: d3pleveling

5. Thanks AccountShark (1 members gave Thanks to D3Boost for this useful post)
    zycamzip's Avatar Contributor

Thanks G/R
    17/40
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also, check out Built2go.com. These aren't really meant to be messed with much, but are perfect for basic sites which don't need a lot of customization. Great for getting your feet wet, so to speak.

There is a ton of stuff which is free to use as well, like Aardvark for topsites (link exchanges), coppermine for galleries, phpfox for basic social media. Knowing what you need, is where I will best be able to point you towards something, which can work well.

slashdash7's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have some experience in web devlopment I might be able to give a shot at this soon. Will let you know once I have some free time.

Scumstation's Avatar Super Moderator ♰♰♰♰♰♰♰♰♰♰♰♰♰♰♰
    CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    82/165
    Trade Feedback
    13 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was previously a freelance web designer before I got taken on full time by a company that I cannot name, I'm more than welcome to give you a few tips, it's really not as difficult as it seems. Just drop me a PM.

Cheers