5/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Whos down 4 sotw????

This is one of the very few forums I have seen without a Signature Of The Week competition. I wouldn't mind being in charge of this whatsoever.
    I know this section doesn't get a whole lot of love (maybe because it's all the way at the bottom of the forum... hehe) but I would really love to change that.

For those of you who don't know, SOTW or Sig Of The Week is where we are given a topic and any graphic artist is free to enter. Eventually we will have sub categories for beginner and advanced skills. Anyway, everyone has one week to create a signature that goes along with that weeks theme. Everybody then PMs their entries and at the end of the week we have a poll where everyone votes on their favorite signature without knowing who's it is. Winner is announced winner gets a little trophy or userbar or something that says "SOTW week 1 winner" to go in their signature. I will provide those if this gets enough support to go through with it. Maybe even incorporate corecoins for first second and third place if there is mod/admin support for this.

What do you guys think? Who is game for this?

This is an example of what I'm talking about: SOTW 364 Voting

If not enough people are down, this is an open invitation to any graphic artist on this forum to a friendly battle. We will let some random person pick a topic and we can both create signatures and let people vote, and say first one to get 10 votes wins or whatever, we can figure details later

Whos down 4 sotw????
  2. Thanks Watcher (1 members gave Thanks to rsike for this useful post)
    ObIivion's Avatar Corporal Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    0/10
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by rsike View Post
    This is one of the very few forums I have seen without a Signature Of The Week competition. I wouldn't mind being in charge of this whatsoever.
    I know this section doesn't get a whole lot of love (maybe because it's all the way at the bottom of the forum... hehe) but I would really love to change that.

For those of you who don't know, SOTW or Sig Of The Week is where we are given a topic and any graphic artist is free to enter. Eventually we will have sub categories for beginner and advanced skills. Anyway, everyone has one week to create a signature that goes along with that weeks theme. Everybody then PMs their entries and at the end of the week we have a poll where everyone votes on their favorite signature without knowing who's it is. Winner is announced winner gets a little trophy or userbar or something that says "SOTW week 1 winner" to go in their signature. I will provide those if this gets enough support to go through with it. Maybe even incorporate corecoins for first second and third place if there is mod/admin support for this.

What do you guys think? Who is game for this?

This is an example of what I'm talking about: SOTW 364 Voting

If not enough people are down, this is an open invitation to any graphic artist on this forum to a friendly battle. We will let some random person pick a topic and we can both create signatures and let people vote, and say first one to get 10 votes wins or whatever, we can figure details later
    I like the concept. I'd be down to help out and take part in these competitions if it ends up happening.
    Last edited by ObIivion; 08-03-2016 at 09:27 PM.

DarkDreamz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think this would be a great idea. Though any incentive for the winner? Haha

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

rsike's Avatar Site Donator
    Thanks G/R
    5/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm thinking a digital trophy you can put in your signature or corecoins... Both?

DarkDreamz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That would be nice, digital trophy more so

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Axeon1g's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    13/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm down to participate weekly if my schedule allows it, and volunteer to help, so if anything is needed keep me posted.

Bloodmgx's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd definitely get involved. Would give me a reason to fire up photoshop more

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk