0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mists of Pandaria Logo

Mists of Pandaria logo I created for fun. Figured I'd share.

Last edited by BACKABACKA; 08-10-2011 at 01:35 AM.

Mists of Pandaria Logo
    Dr. Doom's Avatar Elite User

Thanks G/R
    4/7
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thats pretty cool! I like it

Xel's Avatar ★ Elder ★
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    94/51
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To graphics section you go -->

BACKABACKA's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you, sorry for posting in the wrong section.

Garneth's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    sucks that this wont be used b/c blizzard cant copy a fans art design x.x but +rep 4 the badassness

Parrky's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Considering Pandaria is a forest filled with bamboo neon blue isn't exactly it's colour. I expect you just typed "Mists of Pandaria" into a logo generator and though it postworthy.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You're funny Parrky. I dare you to come anywhere near this with any logo generator out there. Ignorance can be quite misleading, and if you don't agree with the color choice then you make a better one. Thanks for your humorous input.

Sneakylemons's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by BACKABACKA View Post
    You're funny Parrky. I dare you to come anywhere near this with any logo generator out there. Ignorance can be quite misleading, and if you don't agree with the color choice then you make a better one. Thanks for your humorous input.
    Don't post something graphics related and expect everyone to be all happiness and sunshine. That shit pisses me off. He is right, it really doesn't look like anything special, to be honest.

Also, if you "created it for fun", then why the hell are you getting angry? "and if you don't agree with the color choice then you make a better one." there is no need to make a better one, because there was no need to make this in the first place. It's not like this was supposed to be a collaborative effort from MMOwned to submit to blizzard, it was just a side project you felt like working on.

I'm not saying it is horrible, there are just things that need to be worked on. Like Parrky said, the colors are weird. I wouldn't suggest blue for this theme, as WotLK already covered blue. Try maybe a version of yellow, or something.
    Last edited by Sneakylemons; 08-16-2011 at 05:02 PM.
    I WAS DRILL ROLLED BY GZ. AND I LOVED IT.

shadowsx's Avatar Bawx Lurker CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think it will be more of a jade color.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was thinking that, but then what would they do with Emerald Dream? I'd think that'd be too much green, with TBC being green as well.

shadowsx's Avatar Bawx Lurker CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I forgot that BC was green, then I think it will be more white and black maybe, like a misty white fog type color,

Kind of like this maybe?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Sneakylemons View Post

Don't post something graphics related and expect everyone to be all happiness and sunshine. That shit pisses me off. He is right, it really doesn't look like anything special, to be honest.

Also, if you "created it for fun", then why the hell are you getting angry? "and if you don't agree with the color choice then you make a better one." there is no need to make a better one, because there was no need to make this in the first place. It's not like this was supposed to be a collaborative effort from MMOwned to submit to blizzard, it was just a side project you felt like working on.

I'm not saying it is horrible, there are just things that need to be worked on. Like Parrky said, the colors are weird. I wouldn't suggest blue for this theme, as WotLK already covered blue. Try maybe a version of yellow, or something.
    If you would actually read, I said I found it funny, I wasn't angry at all. I also find you funny, but the difference is I feel bad for you. I at least respected his input, but your lack of intelligence and ability to read just makes me shake my head in disappointment. But thank you for your hilarious input and amusing lecture on how to take criticism and accept others input.

Villadsen's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by BACKABACKA View Post
    If you would actually read, I said I found it funny, I wasn't angry at all. I also find you funny, but the difference is I feel bad for you. I at least respected his input, but your lack of intelligence and ability to read just makes me shake my head in disappointment. But thank you for your hilarious input and amusing lecture on how to take criticism and accept others input.
    It really comes down to perspective, in my opinion. You can read it either way. If you read it word for word, it might not be a very negative post. But as most people have a sense of what's sarcasm and what's not, it can also seem like you try to "attack him".
    But really, when one posts graphic show offs, some people will like it, some will not. So you're usually going to get both good and bad responses to whatever you made. How you approuch these comments are up to yourself though. But can easily end up in discussions like this.

Personally, I've never really been a fan of logo remakes, and especially not the WoW logo. But I think it would suit better with another color, as WoTLK had the blue theme. In my opinion, yellow would be a better choice.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm not going to argue here; You are too easily offended. I put in my 2 cents, that's all I care to give.