0/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And thats the answer ive got for the same question:
    Absolutely, modifying game data is a violation of the terms of use and is not permitted. Modifying game data could absolutely cause problems for people, whether malicious or not.
    Greetings
    Cromon

Morphine - Wildstar costume morpher
    SKU's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Regardless of what any of their representatives say officially or unofficially, this violates their current terms.
    If they actually ban you for it is a different matter, but use caution even if they appear to be "ok" with it.

To re-reiterate:

Originally Posted by SKU View Post

Let's state the obvious right away: this is a hack and likely constitutes a bannable offense in the eyes of the game developers. If you do not want to risk your account, you should not use this hack. Although this hack is purely cosmetic in nature and does not provide any advantages (at least to my knowledge; if it does I will try to remove them), you might still get banned for using this.

bladesoul's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Any chance you could make this change race models for example Chua to Aurin Male/Female etc.
    [url=https://www.rewards1.com/index.php?referrer_id=367744] [/

SKU's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by bladesoul View Post
    Any chance you could make this change race models for example Chua to Aurin Male/Female etc.
    I'll see about adding it (it's a bit annoying because you always have to change the face and what not as well) sometime in the future.

bladesoul's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks, and good work!
    [url=https://www.rewards1.com/index.php?referrer_id=367744] [/

SKU's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Code:
    2014-07-22: Version 20140722a
    -----------------------------
    - NEW: Use .race <race> to change your character's race to any of the other PLAYABLE races (Human, Aurin, Chua, ..). Use .help to view all races and their morph IDs
    - NEW: Use .gender <gender> to change your character's gender. Most races have genders male (0) and female (1), some have unisex (2), and some only male (0)
    - NEW: Many other morphable slots added, such as .bodytype, .eye, .facialhair etc. Look through the .scan output to see all the modifyable slots
    - NEW: New command .copyall to copy all items, race, gender, bodytype etc.; .copy remains the same and only copies the item slots such as chest, weapon, helmet etc.
    As mentioned above, gender and race morphing is not as straight-forward as f.ex. in WoW because faces, hair, bodytypes etc. usually only belong to one specific race & gender.

Example: You are a human male with a face id of 5. You now change your gender to female using .gender 1
    Result: You'll look... interesting. Your face id is still 5, but a face id of 5 does not make sense on a human female, so at best it displays nothing, and worst case it displays something really.. well.. interesting.

If you want to change your race / gender, you probably also want to change your bodytype and face along with that, and possibly more. To facilitate that a bit, there's a new command: .copyall. Unlike .copy, which simply copies over the 7 gear related slots (weapon, head, shoulder, ..), .copyall will also copy the race, gender, bodytype, eyes, facialhair, face, hair, ..

To figure out other bodytypes etc., .scan other people or look through the .tbl game files with your favorite viewer.

I also advise against using the copyall/gender/race commands while mounted, or you might get scarred for life: NSFW hxxps://www.dropbox.com/s/lc9vcuc8vtso8ag/oh_dear_lord.jpg

Download: first post has been edited, or get it from here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/4rmvo2s0as..._20140722a.zip

Video:

As you can see, at the end I simply change the gender (.gender 1) and the face/head disappears. Either .copyall or manually fix the face / bodytype / whatever along with the race / gender.
    Last edited by SKU; 07-22-2014 at 07:31 AM.

thevnboy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    game keep crashing upon leaving instances like bgs

SKU's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by thevnboy View Post
    game keep crashing upon leaving instances like bgs
    Are you using version 20140722a? I can't replicate this behavior - how are you using it / what changes are you applying? I copied someone's complete appearance with .copyall, joined a BG, typed /afk to leave it, and it works as expected; same with normal zoning.

Avcai's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey sku, thanks for the new update, definitely added a new level of hilarity to the game. Any chance you can add the new body/gender/race commands to the readme? It says to use .help ingame which just leads to pointing to the readme file which hasn't been updated. For now I'm just keeping this post open which is fine.

Also, any chance of a .clearall? you can reset your costume but not your characters race etc. Currently stuck in the middle of a very deserted zone as an ugly blue aurin--yikes! Edit--and yes this is encouraging me to figure out the race, hair and other appearance id's

Anyway, thanks again for this, great work and keeping it updated

SKU's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Avcai View Post
    Hey sku, thanks for the new update, definitely added a new level of hilarity to the game. Any chance you can add the new body/gender/race commands to the readme? It says to use .help ingame which just leads to pointing to the readme file which hasn't been updated. For now I'm just keeping this post open which is fine.

Also, any chance of a .clearall? you can reset your costume but not your characters race etc. Currently stuck in the middle of a very deserted zone as an ugly blue aurin--yikes! Edit--and yes this is encouraging me to figure out the race, hair and other appearance id's

Anyway, thanks again for this, great work and keeping it updated
    Regarding the README: it's on the TODO list, but I've been too lazy to update it. Eventually I'll also want to make a more approachable first-post that doesn't just quote the README, but.. lazy.

Hrm.. .clear should also clear the race and gender at the moment, but it only works reactive (same as the costume clearing). If you type .clear and step on your hoverboard and step off of it again, you should be back to normal (or if you log out). I'll see about making that a bit more intuitive and possibly immediate.

imvexx's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Trying to use this and I continuously get the same error regardless of the folder location, running as administrator, ect. I have the latest C++ redistributable and .NET however I still get the same error.

Gyazo - 1fcb07da0702c6b751e7355a6111eae1.png

SKU's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by imvexx View Post
    Trying to use this and I continuously get the same error regardless of the folder location, running as administrator, ect. I have the latest C++ redistributable and .NET however I still get the same error.

Gyazo - 1fcb07da0702c6b751e7355a6111eae1.png
    I'm not sure if the *latest* will work, you specifically need the Visual C++ Redistributable (2013) x64: Download Visual C++ Redistributable Packages for Visual Studio 2013 from Official Microsoft Download Center

imvexx's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Had every single version EXCEPT x64. I feel like a fool, thanks for the help.

Avcai's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Regarding the README: it's on the TODO list, but I've been too lazy to update it. Eventually I'll also want to make a more approachable first-post that doesn't just quote the README, but.. lazy.

Hrm.. .clear should also clear the race and gender at the moment, but it only works reactive (same as the costume clearing). If you type .clear and step on your hoverboard and step off of it again, you should be back to normal (or if you log out). I'll see about making that a bit more intuitive and possibly immediate.
    Freakin' awesome--I'll keep the hoverboard trick in mind too, that cleared it all up and yeah I understand--laziness always seems to hit the easy simple tasks the most lol

thevnboy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are you using version 20140722a? I can't replicate this behavior - how are you using it / what changes are you applying? I copied someone's complete appearance with .copyall, joined a BG, typed /afk to leave it, and it works as expected; same with normal zoning.
    yes, im using 2014722a.I using macro to change whole outfit from weapon to armor (amor_raid_medic_003). I tried my game without using the program and everything fine.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast