2/4
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by vrod View Post
    Got a rather very annoying bug to report. While botting in the background. Any use of the CTR-C and CTR-P (cut/paste) will cause the bot to start typing in the chat window... End result is a death with no autores.

I was able to fiddle around a bit in the chat window (clicking the button for "Format chat window channels and settings" to put it in a state that will prevent this but then I cannot view my chat session while botting goes on.
    Just change the ingame key for replying to something else. I thin it's CTRL + R

[Beta] StarSpot - Grinding Bot
    darkmyst35's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Has anyone set this up for WillYouBeMyNeighbor harvesting?

JefftheGiraffe's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I love this bot. I have had great success with PVP grinding.

Can you please review the following issues and let me know if there are already fixes planned for them?

1) Death Spots reset after closing the bot and reopening.

2) After upgrading all configurations are lost. Appears as if this is as simple as dragging my settings file over, but I do lose all my spots. How do i correct this?

3) When i start the bot, it resizes my window and makes it so my cursor works about an inch away from where it should. this makes it extremely difficult to work with the game once i stop the bot. I have to close the game and restart to fix this.

4) ****MOST IMPORTANT**** After running a particular Spot file 4-5 times, the character begins to move in a choppy fashion. When looking at the log is shows that instead of moving from one spot to the next, its actually moving 4-5 spots at a time. On top of that observation, it looks like the actual number of spots gets very high. So lets say the spot file i created goes up to 150, after 4 or 5 uses, the character is moving in between spots that are numbers 354, 355, 356, etc.. Its like the bot is creating its own waypoints as the bot runs and its creating issues

Thanks again for a wonderful bot. I will gladly pay for this as long as you keep it updated.
    Last edited by JefftheGiraffe; 09-02-2014 at 02:47 PM.

littleguykoyo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by JefftheGiraffe View Post
    I love this bot. I have had great success with PVP grinding.

Can you please review the following issues and let me know if there are already fixes planned for them?

1) Death Spots reset after closing the bot and reopening.

2) After upgrading all configurations are lost. Appears as if this is as simple as dragging my settings file over, but I do lose all my spots. How do i correct this?

3) When i start the bot, it resizes my window and makes it so my cursor works about an inch away from where it should. this makes it extremely difficult to work with the game once i stop the bot. I have to close the game and restart to fix this.

4) ****MOST IMPORTANT**** After running a particular Spot file 4-5 times, the character begins to move in a choppy fashion. When looking at the log is shows that instead of moving from one spot to the next, its actually moving 4-5 spots at a time. On top of that observation, it looks like the actual number of spots gets very high. So lets say the spot file i created goes up to 150, after 4 or 5 uses, the character is moving in between spots that are numbers 354, 355, 356, etc.. Its like the bot is creating its own waypoints as the bot runs and its creating issues

Thanks again for a wonderful bot. I will gladly pay for this as long as you keep it updated.

Just seeing if I can help you a little:
    1: While in the spots section, just above where the coords show, click "File" and "Save" , save to a folder that you wont change. You can save and load your death/path/selling spots.
    2: Copy the settings folder over and use #1 to save/load your spots.
    3: My window gets resized too, can't help here.
    4: I've experienced this and closing/reopening the bot sometimes fixes it, other times I've had to redo the whole path. From the starspot forums, it appears to be an issue that was supposed to be fixed in a recent update.

Hope I helped a little. ^^

Ashton187's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know this question gets asked all the time, but how detectable is it?

Is it more along the lines of player detection as opposed to the game checking to see if something is running?

Akaike's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/4
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Ashton187 View Post

Is it more along the lines of player detection as opposed to the game checking to see if something is running?
    Maybe you should take a look at this: Banned Reports - General - Gameplays - Forum

automationarmy's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Ashton187 View Post

its game detectible. To some degree. I received 3 auto bans and altered my "M/O" so to speak between each to change the usual "triggers" detected by such. After the 3rd autoban they gave me a perma ban and offered to remove it if i told them how i was botting.

I said screw it at that point. Wasnt going to go that route.

With that said, I wish i could be of more help. All i can offer is that I was using custom routines, only botting the same class for a few days in a row. Only botting for 10-12 hour stretches (normal hours for a teen) and i did so while babysitting and talking to other players. Oh, and was botting PVP. (practically the only way to level at a reasonable rate in this game) and certainly the only way to level with bots for wildstar being as immature as they are at this early stage.

Yet each time i was banned and every time i argued it was upheld. The most recent time It was escalated to the actual supervisor of the senior GMs and he said that he checked every potential trigger and it showed it was done via the same IP each time so arguin it was someone else was out of the question.

I invested a ton of time so its disapponiting but thats life. Kinda saw it coming i guess. Ironic coming from a dev that participates in RMT but i digress.

Just be very careful/wary if using this bot. Something is triggering their overzealous autoban and as soon as you argue it and they look into it manually - GG. In other news, im botting about 15 accounts across 2 other games and have been for years now and none of them have ever received any ban or suspension. Take that how you will.

automationarmy's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Please PM me or email me regarding my password for your website. I'm registered with a year long key and am having trouble logging in. I vaguely recall your site forcing me to use a different password than that which I use for everything else so naturally I managed to forget what it was even though I did my best to keep it similar.

I tried to use the password recovery tool but more often than not (and in this case obviously) AT&T is under the impression they know what emails I want and do not want to receive so yours does not show up/seems to be blocked.

Long story short I need my password

Thanks G/R
    2/4
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by klepp0906 View Post
    Please PM me or email me regarding my password for your website. I'm registered with a year long key and am having trouble logging in. I vaguely recall your site forcing me to use a different password than that which I use for everything else so naturally I managed to forget what it was even though I did my best to keep it similar.

I tried to use the password recovery tool but more often than not (and in this case obviously) AT&T is under the impression they know what emails I want and do not want to receive so yours does not show up/seems to be blocked.

Long story short I need my password
    Please contact me via email: [email protected] Send me your email address and I will create you a new password.

I'm very, very sorry for the late answer. But I normaly only check the forum and support email which you can reach through the official website: StarSpot I added 30 days extra to your key, Klepp.

Edit: Just sent you a new password via email and private message.
    Last edited by Akaike; 11-23-2014 at 02:18 PM.

Rastablondy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't use it. it doesn't work !!!

yopilax's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    5/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This tool works beautifully.
    The mob "Jesus" was only on PTR. It never hit the real world servers and sure as hell won't RESPAWN. For some reason though, people still camp it.:confused:

12. Thanks Akaike (1 members gave Thanks to yopilax for this useful post)
    Thanks G/R
    2/4
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Rastablondy View Post
    Don't use it. it doesn't work !!!
    It works fine and everyone can test if for free, I don't know your problem.

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2223242526